Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,242 members, 7,780,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:17 PM

How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters (34353 Views)

EXPOSED: Prof Mahmood Yakubu, Allegedly Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment / INEC Votes N3bn To Fight Electoral Cases / INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters by eeetuk(m): 4:25pm On Nov 19, 2020
"[color=#006600]However, findings by SaharaReporters have revealed that securing a second tenure in office didn’t come cheap for Prof Yakubu as he had to part ways with huge sums of money to facilitate his reappointment.

According to a top insider, Yakubu paid at least N3bn in bribes to have his tenure
as INEC Chairman extended by another five years."[/color]

Saharareporters report is not a reliable source of news. Two weeks ago, it reported that Ngozi Iweala desired to become WTO chairperson was confirmed. But hours later, we all found out , Ngozi Iweala Chairmanships was dead.

So, don't take anything reported by saharareporters seriously. It's many years of filling false reports are catching up with them.
Re: How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters by eeetuk(m): 4:27pm On Nov 19, 2020
Saharareporters report is not a reliable source of news. Two weeks ago, it reported that Ngozi Iweala desired to become WTO chairperson was confirmed. But hours later, we all found out , Ngozi Iweala Chairmanships was dead.

So, don't take anything reported by saharareporters seriously. It's many years of filling false reports are catching up with them.
Re: How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters by branhampaul: 6:38pm On Nov 19, 2020
SaharaReporters should provide concrete evidence for this post, not just mere talks. Stop soiling the names of good Nigerians and engendering the calls, by the government, for social media regulation, because of posts like this.

This news should be taken with a pinch. Casting aspersions without proof is puerile.
Re: How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters by oguns222: 8:39pm On Nov 19, 2020
yarimo:
fake news alert nairalanders

If it is fake news, may you be blessed. But if it is not fake, may your life be a curse to yourself and your entire family. Amen.
Re: How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters by adebayo111: 10:32pm On Nov 19, 2020
I don't believe he has 3 bn to pay as bribe. unless some governor who wants 2nd term help him to pay. and Sahara should tell who collects what
Re: How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters by BluntNigerian: 2:00am On Nov 20, 2020
I am expecting a Libel Suit on Sahara Reporters Very Soon.
Re: How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters by Cherez: 7:17am On Nov 20, 2020
Kestolove:
Mamood is better than maurice iwu 1million times...never again wey dat tribe go b inec chairman
Of what use have you been to planet earth?
Of what impact have you and your INEC position reflected in yourself, your generations, your tribe, this country & the world
I heard Nigeria will.import fuel.from Niger; oil people refine locally in ND abi Biafran technologist did for over 3yrs over 60yrs ago?
Who needs to be a king in hell?
I'd rather be a slave in heaven.
Like I always say to my fellow Igbos, we must stay away from Nigerian politics. Let the North continue & these morons here will learn better
Imagine the shame of a nation on the Lekki shootings, borrowing from Brazil as China can no longer keep the loans going, importing bullets from Serbia, etc
@Kestohate, what is even good in this country aside the goodwill of some of its citizens that I will want to be a major part of this failure?
Please let's have more of Mamood, your children will remain the victims not mine
Re: How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters by Zurich1844(f): 2:08pm On Nov 20, 2020
moneyshop:

I didn't come up with crap! I doesn't even eat crap!
How can someone that has no First classes buy job slut with 3bn naira while me that graduation of First classes in English wasn't gotten a job since I finished schooling.

Does it sound like crap to you?
You be case! �‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️
Re: How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters by moneyshop: 2:20pm On Nov 20, 2020
Zurich1844:
You be case! �‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️
You min phone case?
No, I'm not it.
Re: How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters by orisa37: 5:07pm On Nov 20, 2020
exposed-how-inec-chairman-prof-mahmood-yakubu-allegedly-paid-n3bn-secure-reappointment.

This Government is using all Instruments of Government to exploit The South. The Fulanis BELIEVE in ANARCHY and have resorted to it to keep themselves perpetually in Government.
Re: How Mahmood Yakubu Paid N3bn To Secure Reappointment - Sahara Reporters by Qoko: 5:37am On Dec 22, 2020
Every member involved in Yakubu reappointment do Sofia his/her own reappointment, #ifyouknowyouknow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ondo LGA Election Updates & Results / Nigerian Embassy In Saudi Arabia Snubs President Buhari’s Family / Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.