Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Fans Drag Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde For Celebrating Peter Okoye & Leaving Out Paul - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Drag Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde For Celebrating Peter Okoye & Leaving Out Paul (42317 Views)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Speed Darlington Calls Out Paul Okoye For “copying“ His Outfit / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Drag Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde For Celebrating Peter Okoye & Leaving Out Paul by Oludara202: 11:17am On Nov 19, 2020
I see no hassles here, she sent her wishes/greetings to Paul on his own page too. Abi na she cause their problems? Let her be jorr.
Re: Fans Drag Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde For Celebrating Peter Okoye & Leaving Out Paul by opribo(m): 11:24am On Nov 19, 2020
All the home breakers fueling the seed is discord be scattered by fire.
Re: Fans Drag Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde For Celebrating Peter Okoye & Leaving Out Paul by Alba3: 11:25am On Nov 19, 2020
I wonder what's happening to some Nigerians; she congratulated each twin on their page but they still wanted her to congratulate Paul on Peter's page.
Re: Fans Drag Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde For Celebrating Peter Okoye & Leaving Out Paul by manunitedbabes: 11:33am On Nov 19, 2020
okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Re: Fans Drag Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde For Celebrating Peter Okoye & Leaving Out Paul by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:34am On Nov 19, 2020
pretydiva:
Though she's closer to one, it would have been ideal she wished both a Hbd together. Nothing spoil if she did that
First off, she owes no one anything by wishing only Peter. But she has clarified that she already wished Paul on his page.

Dumb people all over the cyberspace.

1 Like

Re: Fans Drag Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde For Celebrating Peter Okoye & Leaving Out Paul by lastchild: 11:51am On Nov 19, 2020
must everybody in okoye's family be her friend?
Re: Fans Drag Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde For Celebrating Peter Okoye & Leaving Out Paul by khilardz(m): 11:59am On Nov 19, 2020
trivial things undecidedtrivial things
Re: Fans Drag Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde For Celebrating Peter Okoye & Leaving Out Paul by Warlord2014(m): 12:00pm On Nov 19, 2020
Ejika48:
This generation ain't taking chill pill at all. This happened today when or Veteran actress Omotola Jolade Ekeinde wished one of psquare twins Happy birthday but it angered her followers that most of them were saying she's trying to let them stay apart.

Meanwhile it was another actress that brought up the topic maybe because the so called actress gave birth to twins. I really don't Think Omotola did what was wrong tho from the reading.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHvKxlRAGjo/?igshid=17gasbk8t9x8k
I just confirmed again that nairaland has a lot of illogical users.

How could you all be supporting such a an act that supports division...
Over years it has been Psquare we all know..omotola shouldn't claim she is not a friend to both brothers because they have always been together if not for the few years devil decided to spark up fire between them.

As a mother children that she is, i strongly condemn her action.

She shouldn't have singled out just one of the brothers...she can at lease do that in a private message.
Re: Fans Drag Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde For Celebrating Peter Okoye & Leaving Out Paul by edoairways: 12:14pm On Nov 19, 2020
kheny12:
She supposed to wish both of them.
She wished her friend ( Peter) happy birthday. She can choose whom to send best wishes
Re: Fans Drag Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde For Celebrating Peter Okoye & Leaving Out Paul by Gtoosmooth(m): 12:19pm On Nov 19, 2020
And the same people doesn’t know Jim hyke and Yimaya are equally very close to Paul and doesn’t wish Peter well since they broke up, and no one said anything....yeye fans...
Re: Fans Drag Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde For Celebrating Peter Okoye & Leaving Out Paul by AFONJACOW(m): 12:23pm On Nov 19, 2020
Ndi Ofemma divide and rule mentality will never free them from mental slavery , anything about igbos nah die to them, they all believe igbos are the cause of their downfall and they are afraid to take igbos challenge as rivals, nah so one of them here , openly told Igbo brother that do him no harm, that he is not his brother and he hates igbos, how can u hate someone that u didn't know from Adam, Awolowo hatred stigma in them will never allow them see the light, fulanis will be having field day in west , killing them papa rapping their mama they won't Mitch a word rather what is happening across Niger bridge will be their major headache...
Re: Fans Drag Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde For Celebrating Peter Okoye & Leaving Out Paul by meobizy(f): 12:31pm On Nov 19, 2020
This forum is full of unemployed children and adults.
Re: Fans Drag Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde For Celebrating Peter Okoye & Leaving Out Paul by Onyi22(f): 12:32pm On Nov 19, 2020
H
Re: Fans Drag Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde For Celebrating Peter Okoye & Leaving Out Paul by tesppidd: 12:40pm On Nov 19, 2020
unzend:
I think she should have wished them both.

The sentiment is obvious.

She cant hide from it with any excuse.

Only thing that can make her innocent is if she has always wished him alone HBD.
And why must she wish them both?
What if Peter was her friend but Paul is not her friend?

Must she wish Paul because she wished Peter?

Which kain sense una get sef?
Re: Fans Drag Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde For Celebrating Peter Okoye & Leaving Out Paul by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 19, 2020
I blame omotola for replying the jobless mofos
Re: Fans Drag Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde For Celebrating Peter Okoye & Leaving Out Paul by miketayo(m): 12:58pm On Nov 19, 2020
Petersamuel8:
I don't think it's nice to do that considering the fact that even peters wife congratulated them both

u guys are just looking for issues where there is non, I wish my friend a happy birthday I dont wish his twin sister because we r just in a hi, hi relationship.
Re: Fans Drag Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde For Celebrating Peter Okoye & Leaving Out Paul by Exodora: 12:59pm On Nov 19, 2020
Nigerians are becoming something else these days oooo.
Una go soon die for celebrities matter.
Anyways Arya in Game of Throne is contemplating on buying Bitcoin , should I tell her to go ahead.
Re: Fans Drag Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde For Celebrating Peter Okoye & Leaving Out Paul by unzend: 1:08pm On Nov 19, 2020
tesppidd:
And why must she wish them both?
What if Peter was her friend but Paul is not her friend?

Must she wish Paul because she wished Peter?

Which kain sense una get sef?

What if?

Your "what if" assertion is wrong.

She knows the Both, at least she knows hes a twin
Re: Fans Drag Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde For Celebrating Peter Okoye & Leaving Out Paul by tesppidd: 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2020
unzend:

What if?

Your "what if" assertion is wrong.

She knows the Both, at least she knows hes a twin
1. The guy had already accused Omotola before Omotola made him know that she was friends with both of them.

So he accused her without even being sure that she was also Paul's friend.
So the troll's point was that Omotola must wish 2 people happy birthday together because they are twins; whether she knows both of them or not!

2. Even after finding out that she also wished Paul on his own page, they continued to attack her.

3. I have a friend who is a twin. I know him but I don't know his twin brother and we ain't friends.
So whenever I want to wish my friend happy birthday I must wish his twiñ too?
And if I don't do that, someone will come and drag me abi?

What are you even defending sef?
Re: Fans Drag Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde For Celebrating Peter Okoye & Leaving Out Paul by mDavenzy: 1:31pm On Nov 19, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....Two blood niggarrrrs dey form separation and enimity...
Am beginning to feel they were never real niggarrrrs right from on onset...
Because real niggarrrrs reconcile easily...they reconcile anyday anytime twice on Thursday

Probably they don't smoke together and drink beer together
If not they would have been able to come back easily because the uniting spirit that comes along side smoking weed together is second to non...
By the time only one tie of weed remain and them need to pass am round make every body dragg from inside there by exchanging saliva...immediately that hatred and enimity go disappear
i dey with you always boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Drag Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde For Celebrating Peter Okoye & Leaving Out Paul by Theboss100(m): 1:40pm On Nov 19, 2020
punisha:
OP can u please charge your battery.
Don't get me angry!
This the final warning.

Re: Fans Drag Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde For Celebrating Peter Okoye & Leaving Out Paul by Tonymario58: 1:47pm On Nov 19, 2020
Omotola and sense are in a loggerhead
Re: Fans Drag Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde For Celebrating Peter Okoye & Leaving Out Paul by Coquinoqui: 1:56pm On Nov 19, 2020
Omotola wish birthday or not wetin concern una, someone will just sit and type long messages, mtcheeeew una get time sha
Re: Fans Drag Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde For Celebrating Peter Okoye & Leaving Out Paul by azzima(m): 3:07pm On Nov 19, 2020
"Happy bday to a GREAT FRIEND"....You congratulate WHO you know!
Re: Fans Drag Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde For Celebrating Peter Okoye & Leaving Out Paul by bewitching: 4:51pm On Nov 19, 2020
Omo see wahala

*PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!*

If you want to buy followers for your IG account
DM now

200 followers - #500
400 followers - #1000
500 followers -#1250
1000 followers -#2500
2000 followers -#4800

0 8 1 2 1 2 7 7 8 9 3
Re: Fans Drag Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde For Celebrating Peter Okoye & Leaving Out Paul by unzend: 5:01pm On Nov 19, 2020
tesppidd:
1. The guy had already accused Omotola before Omotola made him know that she was friends with both of them.

So he accused her without even being sure that she was also Paul's friend.
So the troll's point was that Omotola must wish 2 people happy birthday together because they are twins; whether she knows both of them or not!

2. Even after finding out that she also wished Paul on his own page, they continued to attack her.

3. I have a friend who is a twin. I know him but I don't know his twin brother and we ain't friends.
So whenever I want to wish my friend happy birthday I must wish his twiñ too?
And if I don't do that, someone will come and drag me abi?

What are you even defending sef?

You keep mentioning your Point 3 , what she did in your your point 2 isn't entirely right.

If not for "PSquare" would she have known any.

The "troll's" point was that wishing them both drives reconciliation and that wishing just one keeps the distance between them.

If omotola have spoken bluntly that she doesnt care if they keep there seperation, fine, but trying to defend herself with wishing them separately doesnt really make much sense to me.
Re: Fans Drag Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde For Celebrating Peter Okoye & Leaving Out Paul by tesppidd: 6:11pm On Nov 19, 2020
unzend:

[s]You keep mentioning your Point 3 , what she did in your your point 2 isn't entirely right.

If not for "PSquare" would she have known any.

The "troll's" point was that wishing them both drives reconciliation and that wishing just one keeps the distance between them.

If omotola have spoken bluntly that she doesnt care if they keep there seperation, fine, but trying to defend herself with wishing them separately doesnt really make much sense to me.[/s]

I am not going to be dragging Omotola and P square matter with you like some sellers of melon.

Whatever rocks your boat!
Re: Fans Drag Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde For Celebrating Peter Okoye & Leaving Out Paul by iInjureHerYansh: 6:20pm On Nov 19, 2020
Humanoid01:
People go just dey stir up unnecessary issues. Humans! We're just so terrible. Didn't she even think things through before sending her wishes?
Not humans. Nigerians embarassed
Re: Fans Drag Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde For Celebrating Peter Okoye & Leaving Out Paul by pacespot(m): 7:04pm On Nov 19, 2020
This peter guy wey dey misbehave with him brother because of a woman. Paul was the backbone of psquare.
Re: Fans Drag Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde For Celebrating Peter Okoye & Leaving Out Paul by Jesslove(f): 9:47pm On Nov 19, 2020
She should've wished the both of them cos they're both alive. She is no wise .... Dats why Genevieve killed her in blood sisters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gussy Baby: Better To Have Sex With A Friend Than A Lover – (photo) / Wizkid Opens Search For Folake Following Amazing Back To Back Concert In Dubai / Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.