Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Lagos State Government To Continue Enforcement Of Traffic Laws - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Government To Continue Enforcement Of Traffic Laws (8305 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Nabs Gang Of Traffic Robbers In Act At Ojota / 10 Traffic Laws That Gov. Sanwo-olu’s Predecessors Failed To Enforce / Gov. Ambode Orders Strict Enforcement Of Traffic Laws (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Government To Continue Enforcement Of Traffic Laws by Lexusgs430: 6:36am On Nov 19, 2020
They have to enforce all laws, regardless...... Get the Air force, Army and Navy...... If required....... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government To Continue Enforcement Of Traffic Laws by snoopanddre(m): 6:38am On Nov 19, 2020
Everything is just upside down.
They are mor concerned about dealing harsh on d already stressed and strained masses than improvin d conditions of d many roads.
Too many vampiers in dis country.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government To Continue Enforcement Of Traffic Laws by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 19, 2020
Want to always look good? Follow @cozyfops on instagram.
Re: Lagos State Government To Continue Enforcement Of Traffic Laws by ephraim18(m): 6:57am On Nov 19, 2020
This sannwo olu govt is the worst govt in Lagos for years now... Lagos is now a lawless state... Nowhere is safe

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Government To Continue Enforcement Of Traffic Laws by windbreaker: 6:58am On Nov 19, 2020
How will you bound bikes in Apapa.. How do you expect people to get to work? There is virtually no vehicular movement on Apapa and Tin can area/route due to horrible roads, parked trucks,tankers and trailers. I keep wondering how this current government reasons.. Shallow and poor way of reasoning in all aspects. I just wish they could go through what the poor masses and commuters go through every day in Lagos.. Eko ti baje

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State Government To Continue Enforcement Of Traffic Laws by omonla10(m): 6:59am On Nov 19, 2020
Sanwo olu,,, hope u know there's no other means of transport from mile 2 to apapa via tincan.. Use ur brain o.. Or u expect me to treck to work from mile2?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Government To Continue Enforcement Of Traffic Laws by premiumswizz: 7:02am On Nov 19, 2020
Please fix the roads then u can enforce the traffic laws. Common sense.
Re: Lagos State Government To Continue Enforcement Of Traffic Laws by erico2k2(m): 7:53am On Nov 19, 2020
obami007:
Enforcement of Traffic laws ??

When roads are blocked and people spend hours everyday in traffic.

Oga Gov, providing alternative routes and easing stress off people should be your priority and not empowering traffic officers to fleece off residents of the state
lack of enforcement is the problem in lagos .the commercial buses are number one culprits. in a bid to pick up passengers they will stop in the middle of the road and turn a 3 lane I to a one laned road.the commercial motorcycles do not help matters

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Government To Continue Enforcement Of Traffic Laws by erico2k2(m): 7:54am On Nov 19, 2020
windbreaker:
How will you bound bikes in Apapa.. How do you expect people to get to work? There is virtually no vehicular movement on Apapa and Tin can area/route due to horrible roads, parked trucks,tankers and trailers. I keep wondering how this current government reasons.. Shallow and poor way of reasoning in all aspects. I just wish they could go through what the poor masses and commuters go through every day in Lagos.. Eko ti baje
the trucks should be removed oh I 4got it belong to some people who sponsored the lagos politics lol
Re: Lagos State Government To Continue Enforcement Of Traffic Laws by Oteikwu1(m): 8:01am On Nov 19, 2020
Der know law ??

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government To Continue Enforcement Of Traffic Laws by murmee: 4:01pm On Nov 19, 2020
The Lagos state Government and the Lagos state house of Assembly should not be intimidated by the these Okada Riders.
Lagos has been defaced by thousands of these riders from all over West Africa.
Because they have no love nor sympathy for Nigeria, they do whatever they like.
They are armed robbers and in many cases, aid armed robbery by being used as a get away transport.
They are also arsonists and kidnappers.
The Lagos state Government must be determined to deal severely with them otherwise the Okada riders will soon make Lagos state ungovernable and that should not be allowed to happen!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Subsidy Removal Must Benefit Citizens, Not Wealthy Nigerians - NGF / Reuben Abati Marries Third Wife, Reason For His Happiness On TV? / Jonathan On Power Supply, Transportation & Rehabilitation On Pipelines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.