Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Bobby Brown's Son, Bobby Jr Dies At 28 - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobby Brown's Son, Bobby Jr Dies At 28 (58973 Views)

Millie Bobby Brown Is Engaged To Jake Bongiovi / Bobby Brown Son Bobby Jr. Dead At 28. / Swedish DJ Avicii Dies At 28 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobby Brown's Son, Bobby Jr Dies At 28 by omooba969(m): 2:13pm On Nov 19, 2020
inoki247:
How come drugs dey kill for dere nd e no dey kill abokii wey dey tak drug pass for here...

I guess our immune strong b dat cos even Corona no see us attack shocked cool cool

Drug abusers are dying in their numbers all over Nigeria but this is either underreported or never reported.

Corona is still taking people away as well, don't be deceived.
Re: Bobby Brown's Son, Bobby Jr Dies At 28 by dalass(f): 2:13pm On Nov 19, 2020
We4all:
I didn't know Bobby Brown had a grown up son. First was the ex wife, then daughter and now son. Whenever there is a death pattern, then something is definitely wrong somewhere. By the way, I hope Bobby too ain't a junkie cos if he is, then he should slow it down so he doesn't end up like the rest of them.

He was the oga Highness that introduced Whitney and all his family to it. Too bad, he's alive and others are dying like fowls! shocked
Re: Bobby Brown's Son, Bobby Jr Dies At 28 by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:15pm On Nov 19, 2020
inoki247:

I know na joke now.. Like dere are Crack full of different particuls, and dere are some cocaine that is 50 percent cocaine nd mayb some rubbish powder of 50 percent nd dere are 90 to 100 percent pure cocaine so normal aboki no fit afford pass Crack....
Bad guy grin
Re: Bobby Brown's Son, Bobby Jr Dies At 28 by techtechh: 2:25pm On Nov 19, 2020
dalass:

He was the oga Highness that introduced Whitney and all his family to it. Too bad, he's alive and others are dying like fowls! shocked
He is clean now, hopefully he doesn’t relapse

He has 5 more children remaining. I hope he teach them right

1 Like

Re: Bobby Brown's Son, Bobby Jr Dies At 28 by seguno2: 2:28pm On Nov 19, 2020
Obakoolex:

Wait till such happens to you then you run go mountain for prayers and realize why you are born in AFRICA

Who told you that such focus on religion and superstition did not dominate Europe and other continents before they engaged their brains in scientific observations and experiments

1 Like

Re: Bobby Brown's Son, Bobby Jr Dies At 28 by Baba419(m): 2:31pm On Nov 19, 2020
MansoryMX:

Dude hands ain’t clean. Or you think say Americans ain’t demonic and practice fetish and voodoo things!
Please shut up if you have nothing
Sensible to say

1 Like

Re: Bobby Brown's Son, Bobby Jr Dies At 28 by lymelyte(m): 2:33pm On Nov 19, 2020
inoki247:

na Joke na if Abokii try Meth e go sing song
grin
true! Nigerians are not really exposed to hard drug compared to the west. Especially US. They have a whole lot of experimental drugs known to man. When it comes to cocaine alone, colombia/Peru are the farmers of cocaine, Mexico is the network route(pipeline),while US is destination(world's junkie).

2 Likes

Re: Bobby Brown's Son, Bobby Jr Dies At 28 by Twelfthman: 2:38pm On Nov 19, 2020
LLSAINT:
Bobby,
God will not forgive you for all these rituals you are committing just to pay your illunimati paymasters
You killed Witney and her/your daughter all in same alleged drug overdose crap
Now it is your son in just less than 10 yrs
God punish you, heartless fellow
My advise is that you continue, you too will die oneday

It might be true but dont assume things.
Life is deeper than that
Re: Bobby Brown's Son, Bobby Jr Dies At 28 by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2020
Very Bad Parenting....The Brown's Family is induced by drugs...Whitney's brother introduced her to drugs,drugs got her connected to Bobby brown who was a drug Baron...Little wonder their Kids are all druggies and alcoholics...I hope Britney Spears and co are seeing the negative effects of doing drugs in front of your kids...Even that so called 9ja actress wey say she don get Bipolar, I'm sure she's very much into taking Colorado and Arizona.

4 Likes

Re: Bobby Brown's Son, Bobby Jr Dies At 28 by Davoski222: 2:41pm On Nov 19, 2020
Illuminatti kills again.

1 Like

Re: Bobby Brown's Son, Bobby Jr Dies At 28 by almakiyyun(m): 2:42pm On Nov 19, 2020
inoki247:
How come drugs dey kill for dere nd e no dey kill abokii wey dey tak drug pass for here...

I guess our immune strong b dat cos even Corona no see us attack shocked cool cool

u are suorised? as if u don't know that all ur yeyebrity Nigeria musicians are drug addicts too.

that have more money to take more drug than aboki, do they have more deaths than aboki.
Re: Bobby Brown's Son, Bobby Jr Dies At 28 by almakiyyun(m): 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2020
u are suorised? as if u don't know that all ur yeyebrity Nigeria musicians are drug addicts too.

that have more money to take more drug than aboki, do they have more deaths than aboki.
Re: Bobby Brown's Son, Bobby Jr Dies At 28 by Twizzy30(m): 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2020
inoki247:

we no dey do drugs for here brother. Na child’s play be the one wey we dey do.
Re: Bobby Brown's Son, Bobby Jr Dies At 28 by lymelyte(m): 2:45pm On Nov 19, 2020
We4all:
I didn't know Bobby Brown had a grown up son. First was the ex wife, then daughter and now son. Whenever there is a death pattern, then something is definitely wrong somewhere. By the way, I hope Bobby too ain't a junkie cos if he is, then he should slow it down so he doesn't end up like the rest of them.
Bobby is hooked. He can't escape it now especially when he just lost his only son. Even if he is sober now, he will be vulnerable.
Re: Bobby Brown's Son, Bobby Jr Dies At 28 by JastSiryin(m): 2:45pm On Nov 19, 2020
inoki247:

You're delusional if you think we consume drugs more than Americans. Don't even compare the drugs we take here to theirs. They've got a whole lot more variety. Tramadol na drug?

1 Like

Re: Bobby Brown's Son, Bobby Jr Dies At 28 by ensamy(m): 2:47pm On Nov 19, 2020
When you don't know Jesus the Christ and you don't follow and practice his teachings. But as for me as my house we would serve the Lord .
Re: Bobby Brown's Son, Bobby Jr Dies At 28 by VULCAN(m): 2:49pm On Nov 19, 2020
You heard wrong. It was actually the other way round. Whitney was a closet junkie and Bobby got sucked down into her world. Do some investigation

Davoneskay:

Na that Kristina own dey somehow. She was on life support for a long time before she gave up. I heard Bobby Brown introduced the habit to Whitney Houston. Whitney Houston daughter, Katrina, learnt it from her mom.

1 Like

Re: Bobby Brown's Son, Bobby Jr Dies At 28 by Obakoolex(m): 2:56pm On Nov 19, 2020
seguno2:

Who told you that such focus on religion and superstition did not dominate Europe and other continents before they engaged their brains in scientific observations and experiments
You were not there, only read it or told but am telling you about reality in Africa as of present
Re: Bobby Brown's Son, Bobby Jr Dies At 28 by Flokywaya(m): 3:03pm On Nov 19, 2020
Drugs no be dea mate dey go da takam
Re: Bobby Brown's Son, Bobby Jr Dies At 28 by Seun360(m): 3:12pm On Nov 19, 2020
LLSAINT:
Bobby,
God will not forgive you for all these rituals you are committing just to pay your illunimati paymasters
You killed Witney and her/your daughter all in same alleged drug overdose crap
Now it is your son in just less than 10 yrs
God punish you, heartless fellow
My advise is that you continue, you too will die oneday

Typical Nigerian way of thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Bobby Brown's Son, Bobby Jr Dies At 28 by Seun360(m): 3:13pm On Nov 19, 2020
VULCAN:
You heard wrong. It was actually the other way round. Whitney was a closer junkie and Bobby got sucked down into her world. Do some investigation

Yeah, Whitney's brother made the confession.
Re: Bobby Brown's Son, Bobby Jr Dies At 28 by bejeria101(m): 3:24pm On Nov 19, 2020
Davoneskay:

Na that Kristina own dey somehow. She was on life support for a long time before she gave up. I heard Bobby Brown introduced the habit to Whitney Houston. ston daughter, Katrina, learnt it from her mom.

You heard wrong!

Whitneys elder brother introduced her to drugs at age 16.

The world has crucified bobby for that, it can't be undone

1 Like

Re: Bobby Brown's Son, Bobby Jr Dies At 28 by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 19, 2020
Bobby is involved. Sold his soul and his family.

The devil has returned for his payment.

1 Like

Re: Bobby Brown's Son, Bobby Jr Dies At 28 by thorpido(m): 3:29pm On Nov 19, 2020
Davoneskay:

Na that Kristina own dey somehow. She was on life support for a long time before she gave up. I heard Bobby Brown introduced the habit to Whitney Houston. Whitney Houston daughter, Katrina, learnt it from her mom.
Not true @bolded.Whitney was already on drugs before she started dating Bobby.

1 Like

Re: Bobby Brown's Son, Bobby Jr Dies At 28 by swedbase(m): 3:29pm On Nov 19, 2020
Davoneskay:

Yup, but she was not declared dead instantly like her mother. She was hospitalized for sometime on life support before she was declared dead. Drug was introduced to the family by Bobby Brown. The drug thing killed her blossoming career.

Say what you know. Whitney was taking drug before she met Bobby

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZo0lCkfpuo

1 Like

Re: Bobby Brown's Son, Bobby Jr Dies At 28 by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 19, 2020
Seun360:

Typical Nigerian way of thinking.

He is actually right. Bobby's shit runs deep.

1 Like

Re: Bobby Brown's Son, Bobby Jr Dies At 28 by DelphiOracle(m): 3:30pm On Nov 19, 2020
Davoneskay:

Yup, but she was not declared dead instantly like her mother. She was hospitalized for sometime on life support before she was declared dead. Drug was introduced to the family by Bobby Brown. The drug thing killed her blossoming career.
op said the daughter died before the mom? I think he's wrong
Re: Bobby Brown's Son, Bobby Jr Dies At 28 by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 19, 2020
swedbase:

Say what you know. Whitney had been taking drug before she met Bobby

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZo0lCkfpuo

She was a functioning addict prior to Bobby. After Bobby came, she became a junkie.

You know what, they became junkies together and rubbed off each other. Funny that Bobby is still alive and everyone around him is dying.

2 Likes

Re: Bobby Brown's Son, Bobby Jr Dies At 28 by thorpido(m): 3:32pm On Nov 19, 2020
lymelyte:
Bobby is hooked. He can't escape it now especially when he just lost his only son. Even if he is sober now, he will be vulnerable.
He's not his only son.
Re: Bobby Brown's Son, Bobby Jr Dies At 28 by bhella10: 3:32pm On Nov 19, 2020
Take the weed, leave the coke

1 Like

Re: Bobby Brown's Son, Bobby Jr Dies At 28 by Hotzone(m): 3:33pm On Nov 19, 2020
Be a good example of who u want ur children to be
Re: Bobby Brown's Son, Bobby Jr Dies At 28 by Coronavirus1: 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2020
We4all:
He is a chronic junkie
his family took after him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seun Egbegbe In A Police Cell In Lagos (Photos) / Heavily Pregnant Rihanna & Her Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky Spotted In Barbados / [PHOTOS] 5 Celebrities Whose Twin Kids Will Make You Green With Envy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.