Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,002 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Lady Looking Drugged Found Lying By The Roadside In Lekki - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Looking Drugged Found Lying By The Roadside In Lekki (60259 Views)

Man Slumps And Dies By Roadside In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Woman Gives Birth By The Roadside In Bayelsa (Photos) / Hawker Gives Birth To Baby Boy By The Roadside In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Looking Drugged Found Lying By The Roadside In Lekki by mechanics(m): 11:54am On Nov 19, 2020
Hmmmm, she want to belong, so she decided to taste it.

1 Like

Re: Lady Looking Drugged Found Lying By The Roadside In Lekki by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 19, 2020
LawLab247:
And you were busy taking pictures, selfies and doing video. A normal human's instinct would be to rush her to the nearest health facility. But then, that's for normal humans.
YOU MEAN BLACK NIGERIAN WILL BEHAVED LIKE AN AMERICAN HHHHHHHHMMMM OYO
Re: Lady Looking Drugged Found Lying By The Roadside In Lekki by Juoflife1(f): 1:18pm On Nov 19, 2020
So no ambulance in lekki that could have taken her to the hospital. Sad .
Re: Lady Looking Drugged Found Lying By The Roadside In Lekki by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:19pm On Nov 19, 2020
Scary high
Re: Lady Looking Drugged Found Lying By The Roadside In Lekki by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:38pm On Nov 19, 2020
Vacora:

Reading those comments absolutely pissed me off too. How do they know? Small minds I tell you. The so called Samaritan has actually done more harm than good basically he/she left her to her fate. He/she could have blurred the casualty’s face too. angry
You are right. See him showing the poor girls face all I've the internet and labeling her drug addict without knowing what her condition really is. This life sef..see person between nkife and death and another who doesn't know anything bout her jumping into conclusion what's she's suffering from.
Looking at the girl in that condition, it could be any us hear typing nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Looking Drugged Found Lying By The Roadside In Lekki by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:40pm On Nov 19, 2020
IMAMofWAR:
the giving milk part s what pisses me off. nigerians just think milk cures everthing
The lady doesn't even look conscious. I don't know if he poured the milk on her body. He had the time to get a body guard and pay to watch her but can't take her to a hospital or a place more safe.
Re: Lady Looking Drugged Found Lying By The Roadside In Lekki by niyidenrele: 2:02pm On Nov 19, 2020
OcVoice:
We lack the "good Samaritan" spirit in Nigeria, and it's because of our poor security system. She's supposed to be taken to the hospital instead of taking snap shot of her. But If you decide to help her, you will be robed in by the police for what you know nothing about. If we had surveillance cameras everywhere working 24/7, it would be easy to ascertain incidences.
.. Surveillance cameras for 24 /7 ,in a country where light is a mirage , SMH
Re: Lady Looking Drugged Found Lying By The Roadside In Lekki by Zendinho(m): 2:02pm On Nov 19, 2020
[quote author=Incognito403 post=96203629]

Corrected......

You bahd.....

1 Like

Re: Lady Looking Drugged Found Lying By The Roadside In Lekki by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 19, 2020
A lot of you folks here saying he should have helped her, it’s like you guys don’t live in Nigeria . Do you know how many innocent men and women languishing in jail right now because they tried to help someone, we all know it’s insensitive to just pass by but the fact that the guy was alone with no witnesses around he will be tagged a suspect.
Re: Lady Looking Drugged Found Lying By The Roadside In Lekki by Brunosamel(m): 3:47pm On Nov 19, 2020
puremaker7:
and guys should be very careless, hmm?
grin grin don't misinterprete please
Re: Lady Looking Drugged Found Lying By The Roadside In Lekki by hanson27(m): 3:56pm On Nov 19, 2020
[b][/b]Una say make d guy help am abi carry am go hospital......when u are not sure of what is really wrong with her. what if she die for the guy hand? Am not saying he shouldn't help but be careful about help you render.
Re: Lady Looking Drugged Found Lying By The Roadside In Lekki by Benrosaria(m): 4:10pm On Nov 19, 2020
LawLab247:
And you were busy taking pictures, selfies and doing video. A normal human's instinct would be to rush her to the nearest health facility. But then, that's for normal humans.

And then with the failed health system, that would ask for police report less no medical assistance.
Re: Lady Looking Drugged Found Lying By The Roadside In Lekki by chaloskyx: 6:44pm On Nov 19, 2020
THATS ANOTHER PLAUGE THATS SILENTLY KILLING YOUTHS IN OUR GENERATION DRUGS ALL THE MOLLY CODINE WEED SKUSH WE NEED EXTERNAL HELP TO TACKLE THIS MENANCE. WOULD HAVE CALLED ON OUR GOVT BUT WE KNOW THEY ARE USLESS AND WOULD MAKE MATTERS EVEN WORSE
Re: Lady Looking Drugged Found Lying By The Roadside In Lekki by Luxurydriverng: 9:21pm On Nov 19, 2020
debbiebianca2:
A young lady was found lying helplessly by the roadside in Lekki, Lagos state on Wednesday night, November 18.

IG user, Adebola Isaac, who spotted the lady lying on the street, shared a video he made of her and wrote

''I pray this girl survive it till next morning 2325hrs I left her by lekki phase 1 gate I think she was drugged or on drugs but she needs help pls''

Isaac said he did his best by getting her milk and water and also asked the security guards in the area to watch over her till this morning.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZPz-eZANBk

K2 spice colorado
Re: Lady Looking Drugged Found Lying By The Roadside In Lekki by banhammy: 10:46pm On Nov 19, 2020
May God deliver her
Re: Lady Looking Drugged Found Lying By The Roadside In Lekki by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:09am On Nov 20, 2020
original tramadol extra
Re: Lady Looking Drugged Found Lying By The Roadside In Lekki by Nobody: 3:04am On Nov 20, 2020
osamz007:
THE MAN NO CARRY HER GO HOSPITAL DEY TALK SAY HE BUY MILK AND SECURITY GUARD WHAT RUBBISH
Aswr dis aubameyang's face is priceless grin grin
Re: Lady Looking Drugged Found Lying By The Roadside In Lekki by osamz007: 8:36am On Nov 20, 2020
Australopithecu:
Aswr dis aubameyang's face is priceless grin grin
BABA MI na neymar jnr o
Re: Lady Looking Drugged Found Lying By The Roadside In Lekki by salemqueening: 6:20pm On Nov 20, 2020
temmypotter:
All of you shouting the guy should have done this... Done that... Yes I agree but none of you would have done shit in his shoes, most of us would just walk past, I know this for a fact.

Nigeria has messed with all of us to that extent. Before you know it, girl dies.. and you are the prime suspect.

I do hope she got medical help eventually

You are so on point!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped / Isreal Evacuates 274 Citizens From Nigeria Over Coronavirus / Raw Egg And Milk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.