Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,474 members, 7,781,383 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:31 PM

Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrated 39th Birthdays Separately With Family & Friends - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrated 39th Birthdays Separately With Family & Friends (53113 Views)

Davido Slams Celebrities Who Went To Peter & Paul Okoye’s Birthday Separately / Paul Okoye Celebrated His Elder Brother, Jude On His Birthday Without His Twin P / Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrated 39th Birthdays Separately With Family & Friends by We4all: 12:26pm On Nov 19, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Then marry your siblings and your first family nah. Marriage no be by force

You obviously failed all your English comprehension test in school. Dawg, learn to understand before you comment.

1 Like

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrated 39th Birthdays Separately With Family & Friends by armadeo(m): 12:27pm On Nov 19, 2020
We4all:

Learn to comprehend before you respond please. Breath in and out, then read again and digest it carefully.

I read it and you equate siblings to wife and kids.

Again wetin I no go see for nairaland.
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrated 39th Birthdays Separately With Family & Friends by QuickStandard: 12:27pm On Nov 19, 2020
2 bad, these guys should stop behaving like pussies and settle their differences.

Want to sell your used inverter batteries?
Stress not. We buy all scrap batteries, used batteries, dead batteries, we can pick up from any location

Check below for contact details
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrated 39th Birthdays Separately With Family & Friends by Mnopq: 12:28pm On Nov 19, 2020
Hmmmm what a live.................no permanent friends or enemy my people live is too short let take things easy
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrated 39th Birthdays Separately With Family & Friends by Badonasty(m): 12:28pm On Nov 19, 2020
All I know is that one day these guys will come back together
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrated 39th Birthdays Separately With Family & Friends by Karlifate: 12:28pm On Nov 19, 2020
Smellymouth:
One thing life has taught me is to learn how to practice DETACHMENT. I can love you wholeheartedly as a friend, sibling or lover but soon as you wanna go, I let you go..

You must plan your life in such a way that even if your partner leaves, your life still goes according to the plan..

Gbam!

There's nothing wrong with loving yourself first cos no one will stay with you forever.

1 Like

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrated 39th Birthdays Separately With Family & Friends by Smellymouth: 12:28pm On Nov 19, 2020
alexistaiwo:
You have already figured out 90% of what constitutes peace of mind.

Godspeed.

Life is too short to be spent trying to be loved.
Beautiful things happen when you distance yourself from negativity.
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrated 39th Birthdays Separately With Family & Friends by Smellymouth: 12:29pm On Nov 19, 2020
Karlifate:

Gbam!

There's nothing wrong with loving yourself first cos no one will stay with you forever.

Self love should come first.

1 Like

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrated 39th Birthdays Separately With Family & Friends by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 19, 2020
sweetmelanin:

This is the MISTAKE that Peter made. Peter lost two brothers for his wife Lola. Well I hope he's truly happy undecided

Paul definitely had more fun on their birthday and it seems more celebrities are on his side.

I wonder if these two will ever reconcile.

So Peter should not marry someone he loves.... because his twin brother doesn't like her...if the story I heard abt d fight was true Paul and there elder brother is being selfish here and Bleep dem

5 Likes

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrated 39th Birthdays Separately With Family & Friends by SmartPolician: 12:30pm On Nov 19, 2020
sweetmelanin:

This is the MISTAKE that Peter made. Peter lost two brothers for his wife Lola. Well I hope he's truly happy undecided

Paul definitely had more fun on their birthday and it seems more celebrities are on his side.

What does Peter do now because Paul still sings?
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrated 39th Birthdays Separately With Family & Friends by Jesslove(f): 12:32pm On Nov 19, 2020
I blame those that attend the parties
If they did not see anyone except their wives and kids
They will have a rethink
Mumu twins
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrated 39th Birthdays Separately With Family & Friends by Karlifate: 12:32pm On Nov 19, 2020
Smellymouth:

Self love should come first.
Yeah.
Life na per head.

1 Like

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrated 39th Birthdays Separately With Family & Friends by We4all: 12:36pm On Nov 19, 2020
Fussion1000:

Yes, when you married ur wife and kid come before anyone.

When a man marries, respect him for who he marries and don't think because you are older its a ticket to control him and his wife.

The control that elder siblings has over a guy or girl before marriages, ought to have reduced to the barely minimum after marriages.

Some parents after their daughters married, they would still be calling her to travel to meet them in other town without taking husband (now custodian) into consideration.

Yeah, I totally agree with you at the bolded. When you get married, cut yourself from your first family. If you need a favor, your kids and spouse should bail you out. Even if you need a kidney transplant and you find a match in your sibling, you should reject it and insist the donor is your kid or spouse cos they come first.

If you were matured enough, then you should be smart enough to realize that siblings and kids are a part of us and they all play an important role in our lives. Try to respect that and it will be well with you. That's the message I was just trying to relay in my post.

2 Likes

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrated 39th Birthdays Separately With Family & Friends by iLegendd(m): 12:36pm On Nov 19, 2020
Smellymouth:
One thing life has taught me is to learn how to practice DETACHMENT. I can love you wholeheartedly as a friend, sibling or lover but soon as you wanna go, I let you go..

You must plan your life in such a way that even if your partner leaves, your life still goes according to the plan..

Perfect speech.

1 Like

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrated 39th Birthdays Separately With Family & Friends by Gambu(m): 12:37pm On Nov 19, 2020
I was thought ......... everything happens in life it has a purpose
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrated 39th Birthdays Separately With Family & Friends by Jessepaid(m): 12:38pm On Nov 19, 2020
Shit.. well..

Money can separate and money can also join people together

Just pray say when you get money, e no go separate you from your family members
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrated 39th Birthdays Separately With Family & Friends by Smellymouth: 12:38pm On Nov 19, 2020
iLegendd:

Perfect speech.
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrated 39th Birthdays Separately With Family & Friends by We4all: 12:42pm On Nov 19, 2020
armadeo:

I read it and you equate siblings to wife and kids.

Again wetin I no go see for nairaland.

You read it, but you didn't comprehend it. Read it again and understand the message I was trying to pass across. You can even pay a translator to explain it better cos you obviously did not understand the inherent message in the post.
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrated 39th Birthdays Separately With Family & Friends by promisedeco(m): 12:43pm On Nov 19, 2020
PCG001:
ռa tɦɛɨʀ քʀօɮʟɛʍ ɮɛ tɦat❗❗
ʟɛt ʍɛ aʟsօ ʄaċɛ ʍɨռɛ��
gringrin
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrated 39th Birthdays Separately With Family & Friends by Coded7: 12:46pm On Nov 19, 2020
This is the true reflection of the igbos, they can hate themselves and they want to be president. SMH
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrated 39th Birthdays Separately With Family & Friends by mamajaz(f): 12:48pm On Nov 19, 2020
Fussion1000:

Yes o, when you married ur wife and kids come before anyone.

"When you marry, pls make sure you start up business for you younger brother wife before you own and pay sch fees of ur niece before your own kids. That's practical way of doing things".

When a man marries, respect him for who he marries and don't think because you are older, its a ticket to control him and his wife.

The control that elder siblings has over a guy or girl before marriages, ought to have reduced to the barely minimum after marriages.

Some parents after their daughters married, they would still be calling her to travel to meet them in other town without taking husband (now custodian) into consideration.

Thank you jare. It just takes God's wisdom and special grace to do the two without injuries to one. I would rather stay with my new family after I learnt some of my younger kids were calling me names at my back. People that I put first even when I first got married when my husband has already put his new family first. Over 70% of my salaries went to their upkeep, yet they had the guts to be calling me stingy.

I just changed the gears for them after calling them to a meeting and lambasting them. I quickly focused on my family, took series of exams and Jakpaa ( things I wouldn't have gotten money to do easily when they were number 1).

Now, it's with utmost respect, they don't make decisions without saying haa, sister must endorse it oh.

Everybody is now back to normal. No time for rubbish. All I know and I am sure of is that I have always meant well for them and will continue to.

They almost pitched our mother against me. I just left all of them to adjust. Now, we're all wiser.

1 Like

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrated 39th Birthdays Separately With Family & Friends by We4all: 12:48pm On Nov 19, 2020
Fussion1000:

Yes o, when you married ur wife and kids come before anyone.

"When you marry, pls make sure you start up business for you younger brother wife before you own and pay sch fees of ur niece before your own kids. That's practical way of doing things".

When a man marries, respect him for who he marries and don't think because you are older, its a ticket to control him and his wife.

So, because a girl is married, her whole life should revolve around her husband right? Tell that to the likes of DJ Cuppy and Halima Dangote cos it's obvious your grievance is against a girl from a poor home.

And let's assume she is from a poor home. Where was the husband when the parents were taking care of her? Just because a man pays a 20k bride price, he thinks he owns a woman not realizing that her parents spent millions to raise her.

3 Likes

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrated 39th Birthdays Separately With Family & Friends by gbagyiza: 12:54pm On Nov 19, 2020
I heard that Peter n Paul mother was a Pastor before her demise. Pls, let a true n respected man of God reconcile the two of them. Even if they don't want to do music or business together, let Love strive. They r special n amazing twins, they should not allow the devil to destabilise them for the good of their kids.
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrated 39th Birthdays Separately With Family & Friends by Skullano(m): 1:07pm On Nov 19, 2020
�‍♂️
Some of us dey find brother but people way get dey misbehave within themselves anyhow.
Life sha no balance.

1 Like

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrated 39th Birthdays Separately With Family & Friends by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 19, 2020
We4all:

So, because a girl is married, her whole life should revolve around her husband right? Tell that to the likes of DJ Cuppy and Halima Dangote cos it's obvious your grievance is against a girl from a poor home.

And let's assume she is from a poor home. Where was the husband when the parents were taking care of her? Just because a man pays a 20k bride price, he thinks he owns a woman not realizing that her parents spent millions to raise her.

Take bolded to who knw how to read English and interpret it without bias
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrated 39th Birthdays Separately With Family & Friends by Jaqenhghar: 1:12pm On Nov 19, 2020
We4all:

You obviously failed all your English comprehension test in school. Dawg, learn to understand before you comment.
That's because you were my teacher
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrated 39th Birthdays Separately With Family & Friends by Gokoyer0(m): 1:15pm On Nov 19, 2020
They are not happy because he married a yoruba lady
That's the genesis of thier problem
sweetmelanin:

1 Like

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrated 39th Birthdays Separately With Family & Friends by Navalsadiq(m): 1:19pm On Nov 19, 2020
These brothers don't have sense
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrated 39th Birthdays Separately With Family & Friends by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 19, 2020
We4all:

Yeah, I totally agree with you at the bolded. When you get married, cut yourself from your first family. If you need a favor, your kids and spouse should bail you out. Even if you need a kidney transplant and you find a match in your sibling, you should reject it and insist the donor is your kid or spouse cos they come first.

If you were matured enough, then you should be smart enough to realize that siblings and kids are a part of us and they all play an important role in our lives. Try to respect that and it will be well with you. That's the message I was just trying to relay in my post.

Firstly, I biliv you read my comment with ur eyes wide open...." When you married , you wive and kids come BEFORE any one, I don't knw if you understand the word before I used there, or just want to proof a point.

Am advising you that before you give ur wife money for food, pls endeavor to give it to ur blood sister.

Leave ur kids and pay for ur younger brother school fees. At least they will give u kidney wen u have problems.

You guy should stop hiding under a finger pls. In real life you spend money for olosho than you family, yet coming online to proof unrealistic.

Wen last you send money to ur family members? Ur conscience will answer that
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrated 39th Birthdays Separately With Family & Friends by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 19, 2020
Smellymouth:

I give to you sisisioge's pussy for sucking. You are really making sense. grin
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrated 39th Birthdays Separately With Family & Friends by Casper21: 1:31pm On Nov 19, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
See what the Igbo wife did- put asunder what was once a great partnership

yoruba
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrated 39th Birthdays Separately With Family & Friends by mailemy(m): 1:33pm On Nov 19, 2020
We4all:
When some people get married, they just begin to act like their siblings and first family no longer matters. You begin to hear statement like: "my kids/spouse are the most important thing". Those kinds of people are just selfish and immature. They should learn that kids/spouses can never replace siblings and vice versa, and both should be held sacred and well appreciated.
Kids and wife can never replace your siblings. All are sacred but family bond should not be traded for anything,not even your wife and kids.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bolanle Ninalowo And Joro Olumofin Storm Shoprite Ikeja For Infinix (Photos) / Photo Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today / Davido And Mathias Pogba, Paul Pogba's Twin Brother Party Together (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.