Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,754 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrated 39th Birthdays Separately With Family & Friends - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrated 39th Birthdays Separately With Family & Friends (53149 Views)

Davido Slams Celebrities Who Went To Peter & Paul Okoye’s Birthday Separately / Paul Okoye Celebrated His Elder Brother, Jude On His Birthday Without His Twin P / Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrated 39th Birthdays Separately With Family & Friends by Gassa007: 5:19pm On Nov 19, 2020
sweetmelanin:

This is the MISTAKE that Peter made. Peter lost two brothers for his wife Lola. Well I hope he's truly happy undecided

Paul definitely had more fun on their birthday and it seems more celebrities are on his side.

I wonder if these two will ever reconcile.

So because he had more celebrities in his party, now meant he had more fun Which kind of thinking is this? This is why I hate coming to Nairaland these days.
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrated 39th Birthdays Separately With Family & Friends by sweetmelanin(f): 5:48pm On Nov 19, 2020
Gassa007:

So because he had more celebrities in his party, now meant he had more fun Which kind of thinking is this? This is why I hate coming to Nairaland these days.

What's my own? In fact, you can move to a jungle and stay off the internet for all I care undecided

5 Likes

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrated 39th Birthdays Separately With Family & Friends by bukatyne(f): 5:53pm On Nov 19, 2020
Smellymouth:

Lol. In the voice of don Williams, " Some broken hearts never mend. " grin

They have not gotten correct superglue angry
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrated 39th Birthdays Separately With Family & Friends by Smellymouth: 6:29pm On Nov 19, 2020
bukatyne:

They have not gotten correct superglue angry

Lol. Some people never recover from a broken heart. Affliction shall never rise a second time.
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrated 39th Birthdays Separately With Family & Friends by braimeddy: 6:49pm On Nov 19, 2020
Na fake and arrangee friends full peter birthday but na real niggas dey Paul own. We this we can know the better brother
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrated 39th Birthdays Separately With Family & Friends by bukatyne(f): 6:59pm On Nov 19, 2020
Smellymouth:

Lol. Some people never recover from a broken heart. Affliction shall never rise a second time.

Affliction?

Though if someone falls seven times, he shall rise again. smiley

Some heartbreaks are almost impossible to recover from.

That's where prayers come in for healing.

He will heal the broken hearted and set the captives free.
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrated 39th Birthdays Separately With Family & Friends by Smellymouth: 7:14pm On Nov 19, 2020
bukatyne:

Affliction?

Though if someone falls seven times, he shall rise again. smiley

Some heartbreaks are almost impossible to recover from.

That's where prayers come in for healing.

He will heal the broken hearted and set the captives free.

I am a Muslim btw, I rather stick my heart in a blender than pray for healing of a broken heart. Lol.. what I do is, heal and move on, I have things to do, I can't continue living in my past..
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrated 39th Birthdays Separately With Family & Friends by bukatyne(f): 7:36pm On Nov 19, 2020
Smellymouth:

I am a Muslim btw, I rather stick my heart in a blender than pray for healing of a broken heart. Lol.. what I do is, heal and move on, I have things to do, I can't continue living in your past..

cheesy

Perhaps your heart has never really been broken grin
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrated 39th Birthdays Separately With Family & Friends by Smellymouth: 8:06pm On Nov 19, 2020
bukatyne:

cheesy

Perhaps your heart has never really been broken grin

Trust me , I have. But I always pray for the best and prepare for the worst. That's why I ask any lady before we date this qstn,"i hope you've passed your hoe stage, if not, go back and explore."
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrated 39th Birthdays Separately With Family & Friends by ebenezer202l(f): 8:42pm On Nov 19, 2020
PCG001:
ռa tɦɛɨʀ քʀօɮʟɛʍ ɮɛ tɦat❗❗ ʟɛt ʍɛ aʟsօ ʄaċɛ ʍɨռɛ��
how the thing take enter the house?
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrated 39th Birthdays Separately With Family & Friends by adexdebo17: 11:04pm On Nov 19, 2020
A good evidence of woman power guys fear them ooo nothing they can’t separate imagine the strongest love between twins and a lady one lady change it ahhhh I fear girls,lady,woman

1 Like

Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrated 39th Birthdays Separately With Family & Friends by domwas2(m): 2:42am On Nov 20, 2020
They are twins but from different sperm.
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrated 39th Birthdays Separately With Family & Friends by halibaba(m): 8:13am On Nov 20, 2020
Smellymouth:
One thing life has taught me is to learn how to practice DETACHMENT. I can love you wholeheartedly as a friend, sibling or lover but soon as you wanna go, I let you go..

You must plan your life in such a way that even if your partner leaves, your life still goes according to the plan..

Most reasonable words.
Re: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrated 39th Birthdays Separately With Family & Friends by mechanics(m): 9:05pm On Nov 20, 2020
Mr P's own was not lively.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sista Afia: "I Sign Contract With Guys I’m Not Dating Before We Have Sex" / Don Jazzy Reacts To Gay Allegation By Gistlovers (Pix) / "I Am Thinking Of Suicide" - Actress Eniola Badmus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.