Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) (45277 Views)

Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) / A Priest Came Out From The Ghastly Car Accident Without Any Injury. Photos / Girl Killed After Container Fell From Articulated Vehicle In Onitsha (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Alimat40: 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2020
So, the blame has now gone to the school management. It could be that the school management is planning something bigger.It is too early to apportion blame on the school, after all the school is not the cause of the accident. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by nolywe(m): 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

As I glanced through this sad news, high on my second wrap of weed, with enough THC racing through my blood, the lyrics of Joyner's Devils work playing inside of my head, I got to question God.

Why take this lady life?

She probably be somebody's wife

She be taking care of kids

Yet she met her doom

She be raising them breeds

Now she disappeared from the room, she went zoom!

What a sad world

Is there really a God

If there is, you ought to be protecting us

But you allow that niggarr called death collecting us

Whats that shit connecting us?

I thought you loved us

But I aint gonna blame you

But you never came through

Not for this lady

Not for the death of a day old baby

Its Lucifers fault though

And He's dealt us big blows.

I said what I said.

RIP maam

Seriously that weed is not good for your head...ur head wan knock shocked
Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 19, 2020
Donspicey:

D lady is igbo and maybe u re not......frm ur quote
You try
Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by ezechi24(m): 2:50pm On Nov 19, 2020
phgossipblog:
DOWNLOAD TIMAYA LATEST ALBUM TITLED GRATITUDE PLUS OTHER ALBUMS

Download here
https://www.phgossip.com/download-album-timaya-gratitude/

are you this stupid...must u post your stupid site on every story?
Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 2:51pm On Nov 19, 2020
So sad.
Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by phgossipblog: 2:51pm On Nov 19, 2020
ezechi24:

are you this stupid...must u post your stupid site on every story?
Opinionist spotted
Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by NwaliE01: 2:58pm On Nov 19, 2020
Why is it that most accident now claims the life of our beloved ladies?

Hope it's not what am thinking.
Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by vicsongreat(m): 3:09pm On Nov 19, 2020
The easiest way to die is to live in Nigeria...
Anything can kill you in that crazy country ...

God forbid. Am even very much afraid to just visit that hell called Nigeria. Tueh
Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by kizwal: 3:18pm On Nov 19, 2020
Could we just stop posting pictures of dead people randomly online? Without neccessarily sounding emotional but this was 'never' us and should be discouraged.
Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by chatinent: 3:40pm On Nov 19, 2020
Life is a mist.
Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by firstratedcitiz(m): 4:03pm On Nov 19, 2020
Who Timaya epp?
phgossipblog:
DOWNLOAD TIMAYA LATEST ALBUM TITLED GRATITUDE PLUS OTHER ALBUMS

Download here
https://www.phgossip.com/download-album-timaya-gratitude/
Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by ebenezer202l(f): 4:07pm On Nov 19, 2020
[s]
Timi141:
We need to stop this tradition of posting pictures of accident victims in their death. In fact, we should stop posting the pictures of the dead altogether, in times like this it's best to give the dead and their families their privacy to mourn instead of splashing their gory photos all over social media for some cheap likes.

The families of the dead need to start suing people that do rubbish like this.

[/s] just shut up already.
if you can't view it then you better not click on it
Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 4:11pm On Nov 19, 2020
post=96213068:

I'm From Anambra State, Bro
and there is nothing good happening in Anambra right??

1 Like

Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by osejie17(m): 4:24pm On Nov 19, 2020
Na wao see fine babe wasted. RIP
Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by specialmati(m): 5:08pm On Nov 19, 2020
Nightstalker:
Why is this forum telling us alot about south east these days ?

Let's stop this jor !! This isn't a forum for the south east !!

Are you telling me this is the only accident yesterday in which a lady across the whole Nigeria ?Abeg I ain't from the southeast and don't want to know about south east!!!

Is this the only accident across Nigeria yesterday where a lady died? So why tell us? I don't want to know !! I have nothing against ibo but pls stop focusing on the south east so much these days on nairaland!

Or did coscharis buy this platform?
Everything for the last one month now na south east matter

It's weird and Insincere
ist that you are a fool or are you learning how to be foolish. this thing you just typed now how does it relate to the death of that young lady.or ist that you dont reason well.all this new registered account are selected idiots.Rip young lady
Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Dollanaira: 5:27pm On Nov 19, 2020
Life
Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Mrchiblinks(m): 5:29pm On Nov 19, 2020
Ahh this ember month! O! Lord please protect us from untimely death Amen �� may the remaining 6weeks left in this year not change to 6ft Amen. RIP to her.
Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Smartwave: 7:06pm On Nov 19, 2020
All these sand trucks drivers in Anambra state?? They are reckless, most of them are drugs addict.
Helm smoking is normal to them.
Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by policy12: 8:06pm On Nov 19, 2020
post=96209614:

What did you mean?

Hmmm.

Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by adadike(f): 2:55am On Nov 20, 2020
Juliusmalema:

The problem is still people from SE always rushing to report anything they see on nairaland.

It is not from the forum but over busy bodies from the region.

If pin drop they will snap and run as if something is chasing them to post it on nairaland
Anambra wanna be! You are not Igbo. Be proud of your region for once! Your bubble have been bursted! Anambra son indeed.
Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:39am On Nov 20, 2020
adadike:
Anambra wanna be! You are not Igbo. Be proud of your region for once! Your bubble have been bursted! Anambra son indeed.

mtcheew
Re: The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) by adadike(f): 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2020
Juliusmalema:

mtcheew
mtcheew! mtcheew!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Killed An Inland Taipan In My Factory.. Taipan Really Exist In Nigeria.. / Python Found At Caleb University, Imota, Lagos (Photos) / Man's Legs Cut Off In Auto Accident As Car Rams Into Bus In Lagos (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.