Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

My Fellow Men What Did You Do That Worked For You To Make You Last Longer In Bed - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Fellow Men What Did You Do That Worked For You To Make You Last Longer In Bed (158 Views)

What Pimples Cream Worked For You / Please Help! What Did You Use In Treating "Oka Ori" In Your New Born Baby / 4 Facts That Might Make You Quit Swimming In Public Pools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Fellow Men What Did You Do That Worked For You To Make You Last Longer In Bed by IkpemhiTG(m): 9:44am On Nov 19, 2020
Sex is a very important parameter most of our wives use in measuring our love and how much we really want them.For men sometimes we are not stable when it comes to that art due to so many reasons I can't start mentioning now.

But to cut the Long story short I will not forget in a hurry how the use of tiger nuts, date and watermelon did to me recently.It really worked for me and it was an event that I always want to look forward again with my partner.

So men share your thoughts.. what has worked for you.So many marriages are threatened now , most women are not happy , men are depressed.You can just save a relationship now.

Pls this is not where to sell your agbo/ cocortion ..Just tell us or give us what you took that brought fire to the bed.Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Hepatitis B/c / Caption This Pix / Vacancy For Medical Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.