Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,724 members, 7,802,184 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Erica Nlewedim: “I Thought I Would Be A Millionaire & Married Before 23” - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Erica Nlewedim: “I Thought I Would Be A Millionaire & Married Before 23” (31173 Views)

Cardi B Reacts As Erica Nlewedim Recreates 'Invasion Of Privacy' Cover (Pix) / Erica Nlewedim Reunites With Father. He Calls Her Most Beautiful Girl In Africa / Increase Police Salary - Erica Nlewedim Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Erica Nlewedim: “I Thought I Would Be A Millionaire & Married Before 23” by Sixfeetbelle: 12:27pm On Nov 20, 2020
obama30:

you can't be what you don't have in your blood. how many of your tribes men become millionaire at age of 23? someone must direct you on the way to follow, when you don't have that person among you, it will be difficult. Education teaches you skill to work and earn salary while hustling field teach you how to make money, established and employ people to work for you. the road to success is always at secret district only people that have pass through it hold the map. If ridden horse is by wish cripples should have mount on it, Adenuga, oji kalu and Dangote meets IBB and their life change, coas charis through his uncle his life change, Laycon meet BBnaija his life change. who do you meet for your life to change. instead they come to still your V-G.. in exchange of money you need yet your here wishing.

If you had read to understand, your post would have met sense.

Her comment said "I thought" meaning she was 19 when she made that wish. She was young and naive and thought life was that easy.

Now's she's older and knows better. Whether she opened vg on national TV is irrelevant in this context
Re: Erica Nlewedim: “I Thought I Would Be A Millionaire & Married Before 23” by meobizy(f): 9:32am On Dec 03, 2020
In two years time we will all forget her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity / 'Don Jazzy Was Right, I Am His Child' - Reekado Banks / Top Five Controversial Social Media Critics In Nigeria ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.