Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

KD Kan Launches Album Titled " THE GRACE " - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / KD Kan Launches Album Titled " THE GRACE " (246 Views)

Music: Kd Freeman - Ogboyivie || Prod By: Mickenzy / Free Download: Ed Sheeran's New Album Titled "No. 6" / Flavour Release New Album Titled "DIVINE" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

KD Kan Launches Album Titled " THE GRACE " by otunbablogger: 11:30am On Nov 19, 2020
The album launching took place on 14th of November , 2020 having African music stars like Joel Amadi , Skales on it with their piece.

According to KD KAN, " The album is about the grace of God, it's been a long time coming many thoughts I won't be here but with God blessings and his grace , I'm Here .

The journey was hard but his grace brought me this far , that's why I gave the album title (THE GRACE) "

ABOUT KD KAN

KD KAN is an artiste with different styles and concepts in mind and views.

His one of African finest rap and solo artiste to look out for in the year 2021 & beyond

KD KAN hails from Akwa Ibom state , Nigeria having sang with his indigenous dialect which was included in the album (THE GRACE) such as Obodo Oyibo , Fire dem , Ekiate , and more .

" THE GRACE " Album is available on all online Platforms for download.

Social Media Platforms

Twitter/IG : @Kd_Kan

Facebook : Kdkan

Checkout Pictures at THE GRACE Album Launch below:

(1) (Reply)

Tabanan Music Challenge / Download Video: Umar M Sharif – Sai Da Ke / Tinozzy Waze Ft Mr Lekki_know Mp3 Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.