Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,522 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Ladies Arraigned For Attempting To Kill Oyetola Laugh At Charges, Remanded - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ladies Arraigned For Attempting To Kill Oyetola Laugh At Charges, Remanded (36810 Views)

Senator Konbowei Benson Arraigned For Forgery Of NYSC Certificate / Breaking News; Dozzy Oil Hopeful As Ibeto Fumes At Charges In Rivers. / Femi Fani-Kayode Arraigned For Forgery In Lagos, Granted N5m Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Arraigned For Attempting To Kill Oyetola Laugh At Charges, Remanded by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 19, 2020
riroye3263:
Don’t they have a right to be assigned a lawyer to defense. A worse and meaningless sentence will happen to you and for accepting this absurdity. Why haven’t the fulani controlled judges sentenced any fulani arab boko haram killers who have murdered, kidnapped and raped thousands of people on their farms, journey travels and ambush ?

THE STORY IS WHAT EVERY NIGERIAN KNOW ABOUT THROUGH NEWS BUT HOW COME NAIRALAND ADDING SALT'S AND MAGGI TO IT
Re: Ladies Arraigned For Attempting To Kill Oyetola Laugh At Charges, Remanded by Fmghewzy(m): 12:15pm On Nov 19, 2020
Brendaniel:
The way these guys keep disgracing us... I just keep wondering how people who aren't supposed to be in leadership end up in leadership positions in this country, just look at the charges on these girls that just crossed teenage level and in the same state there is kidnapping and herdsmen doing damages without been prosecuted...

God bless you,me sef dey reason same thing,it's like all the sensible people in this country are being relegated to the bottom.

While senseless fools are chooses to hold important positions in the country.

Our president and vice president is a clear example
Re: Ladies Arraigned For Attempting To Kill Oyetola Laugh At Charges, Remanded by AOB1: 12:16pm On Nov 19, 2020
brainpulse:
By the time they spend 25 years minimum at the Max prisons for attempted murder they will know the gravity of the charges against them whether guilty or not
Did you even have brain at all tongue so you want them to be jail even if they are guilty or not undecided you are a disgrace to your family

1 Like

Re: Ladies Arraigned For Attempting To Kill Oyetola Laugh At Charges, Remanded by AOB1: 12:17pm On Nov 19, 2020
brainpulse:
By the time they spend 25 years minimum at the Max prisons for attempted murder they will know the gravity of the charges against them whether guilty or not
Did you even have brain at all so you want them to be jail even if they are guilty or not undecided you are a disgrace to your family
Re: Ladies Arraigned For Attempting To Kill Oyetola Laugh At Charges, Remanded by riroye3263: 12:18pm On Nov 19, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

They were just made as a scape goat, we all saw the video of the attack on the Governor when he went to plead with the protesters, dunno if you haven't.

Dangerous weapon were really used (axe Cutlass and gun), I have the video here.

Making innocent girls scape goat is the way to stop economically oppressed and frustrated citizens from protesting, why can’t they identify the real weapons brandisher and governor attackers from that same video ?

Do you think the way all these baztardz are doing things will make the people become docile or more angry.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Arraigned For Attempting To Kill Oyetola Laugh At Charges, Remanded by juman(m): 12:19pm On Nov 19, 2020
I also laugh.
Those young girls wanted to kill governor.
Re: Ladies Arraigned For Attempting To Kill Oyetola Laugh At Charges, Remanded by riroye3263: 12:21pm On Nov 19, 2020
AOB1:
Did you even have brain at all so you want them to be jail even if they are guilty or not undecided you are a disgrace to your family
ignore the fulani mongrel. their brain have no pulse

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Arraigned For Attempting To Kill Oyetola Laugh At Charges, Remanded by riroye3263: 12:22pm On Nov 19, 2020
juman:
I also laugh.
Those young girls wanted to kill governor.
just imagine, lazy mouth-fed governors expecting allocation from abuja, all thieves

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Arraigned For Attempting To Kill Oyetola Laugh At Charges, Remanded by Wickedfact: 12:23pm On Nov 19, 2020
Even the government is confused. Each step they take is more stupid than the previous one and they look so stupid.
Re: Ladies Arraigned For Attempting To Kill Oyetola Laugh At Charges, Remanded by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 19, 2020
Check out my new instagram account @cozyfops. It's all about wears. Always look good with @cozyfops
Re: Ladies Arraigned For Attempting To Kill Oyetola Laugh At Charges, Remanded by Wickedfact: 12:24pm On Nov 19, 2020
brainpulse:

Kindly shut up if you have nothing sensible to say. Stoning the Governor's convoy was bad but this arraignment shows the prosecution is incompetent and the government needs to handle this better.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Arraigned For Attempting To Kill Oyetola Laugh At Charges, Remanded by Badonasty(m): 12:25pm On Nov 19, 2020
lol... me sef laugh at the charges... both the judge and prosecutor are mad and I'm here to tell them
Re: Ladies Arraigned For Attempting To Kill Oyetola Laugh At Charges, Remanded by riroye3263: 12:25pm On Nov 19, 2020
Wickedfact:
Even the government is confused. Each step they take is more stupid than the previous one and they look so stupid.
Can what exist in Nigeria be truly called government, not just pmb but all of them from the past?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Arraigned For Attempting To Kill Oyetola Laugh At Charges, Remanded by Lexusgs430: 12:26pm On Nov 19, 2020
All they could have done was given him an apple instead ....... cheesy
Re: Ladies Arraigned For Attempting To Kill Oyetola Laugh At Charges, Remanded by riroye3263: 12:28pm On Nov 19, 2020
Oizatobad:
THE STORY IS WHAT EVERY NIGERIAN KNOW ABOUT THROUGH NEWS BUT HOW COME NAIRALAND ADDING SALT'S AND MAGGI TO IT
Nairaland is a maggi and salt playground for lovers of concoction reports.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Arraigned For Attempting To Kill Oyetola Laugh At Charges, Remanded by Wickedfact: 12:29pm On Nov 19, 2020
riroye3263:

Can what exist in Nigeria be truly called government, not just pmb but all of them from the past?

They are all confused. Northern Governors said they want Sars and Sars is of benefit to then but the Northern youths are busy writing petitions against Sars. The Army is countering Lagos, Lagos is countering the AGF, CNN is busy saying another thing.

I think if we all tell ourselves the truth, the matter would be easier to handle than it currently is and the government would stop this macabre dance. Till we tell ourselves the truth, nothing o.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Arraigned For Attempting To Kill Oyetola Laugh At Charges, Remanded by TonyBK: 12:31pm On Nov 19, 2020
Brendaniel:
The way these guys keep disgracing us... I just keep wondering how people who aren't supposed to be in leadership end up in leadership positions in this country, just look at the charges on these girls that just crossed teenage level and in the same state there is kidnapping and herdsmen doing damages without been prosecuted...
This summarises nigerian politics: ignore important things and chase shadows.
Re: Ladies Arraigned For Attempting To Kill Oyetola Laugh At Charges, Remanded by obyrich(m): 12:34pm On Nov 19, 2020
brainpulse:
This is how Nigeria keep creating hardened criminals of innocent people.
Re: Ladies Arraigned For Attempting To Kill Oyetola Laugh At Charges, Remanded by macdammy(m): 12:35pm On Nov 19, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

Sometimes to light up my weed go just tire me

But if I come realize the funny country way i dey
Then to light my weed go dey give me joy

I won’t be surprised if you aren’t the person I pictured

I won’t be surprised if you haven’t smoked weed before

And lastly I won’t be surprised if you’ve never kissed any pussy.

My guy grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Arraigned For Attempting To Kill Oyetola Laugh At Charges, Remanded by Moferere: 12:35pm On Nov 19, 2020
Maymen:
This one gbenutan
Ọlọ́run, ó gbẹ́nután gidi
Re: Ladies Arraigned For Attempting To Kill Oyetola Laugh At Charges, Remanded by aminusodiq(m): 12:36pm On Nov 19, 2020
brainpulse:
listen to urslelf..."GUILTY OR NOT" angry u don't need a prophet to tell you how brainless u arr

1 Like

Re: Ladies Arraigned For Attempting To Kill Oyetola Laugh At Charges, Remanded by delishpot: 12:38pm On Nov 19, 2020
Lol, govt Don use his power add many charges to tie them well well using corrupt law. Nigeria judiciary system is a joke hence they laughed..
Re: Ladies Arraigned For Attempting To Kill Oyetola Laugh At Charges, Remanded by cerebralniggie1: 12:38pm On Nov 19, 2020
It's the 17 cars in the governor's convoy for me.
What on earth is a governor doing with 17 cars in his convoy?
The cost of governance in this time is just out of this world
Re: Ladies Arraigned For Attempting To Kill Oyetola Laugh At Charges, Remanded by riroye3263: 12:38pm On Nov 19, 2020
Wickedfact:

They are all confused. Northern Governors said they want Sars and Sars is of benefit to then but the Northern youths are busy writing petitions against Sars. The Army is countering Lagos, Lagos is countering the AGF, CNN is busy saying another thing.

I think if we all tell ourselves the truth, the matter would be easier to handle than it currently is and the government would stop this macabre dance. Till we tell ourselves the truth, nothing o.
what teuth should we tell ourselves other than to name names all the time who the fulani mongrels have anticipated by hiding under fake news and hate speech.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Arraigned For Attempting To Kill Oyetola Laugh At Charges, Remanded by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 19, 2020
riroye3263:

Nairaland is a maggi and salt playground for lovers of concoction reports.
the things just tired me jare
Re: Ladies Arraigned For Attempting To Kill Oyetola Laugh At Charges, Remanded by excell0001: 12:54pm On Nov 19, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

Sometimes to light up my weed go just tire me

But if I come realize the funny country way i dey
Then to light my weed go dey give me joy
i for lky c ur teeth stop fake life. u wey den dy lock inside protector abeg drop gfone go puond pepper mumsi donvom back
Re: Ladies Arraigned For Attempting To Kill Oyetola Laugh At Charges, Remanded by DabFrankNG: 12:55pm On Nov 19, 2020
Inkling:
Hmmm

Hahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin

Two ladies want to kill governor with stone !
The governor na Goliath?
Re: Ladies Arraigned For Attempting To Kill Oyetola Laugh At Charges, Remanded by bigiyaro(m): 1:00pm On Nov 19, 2020
brainpulse:
just imagine you are a judge and they brought this case to you.
Re: Ladies Arraigned For Attempting To Kill Oyetola Laugh At Charges, Remanded by ThatFairGuy: 1:05pm On Nov 19, 2020
riroye3263:

Making innocent girls scape goat is the way to stop economically oppressed and frustrated citizens from protesting, why can’t they identify the real weapons brandisher and governor attackers from that same video ?

Do you think the way all these baztardz are doing things will make the people become docile or more angry.
Making them a scape goat AMONG THE REST.

Because Everyone (both young and old,men and women) attacked the Governor in the video.

Just correcting any notion you might given

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Things The Police Cannot Do To You As A Nigerian Citizen. / Basketmouth Wants GEJ To Handover To Buhari Now!! / List Of APC Senators - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.