Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,779 members, 7,806,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

#endsars: UK Parliament Debates Sanctions Against Nigerian Govt Officials Nov 23 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #endsars: UK Parliament Debates Sanctions Against Nigerian Govt Officials Nov 23 (30959 Views)

EndSARS: UK Parliament To Sanction Nigerian Officials Involved In Lekki Shooting / UK Parliament Debates #EndSARS Crisis / Shekau Weeps In New Audio, Seeks Protection Against Nigerian Soldiers' Firepower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #endsars: UK Parliament Debates Sanctions Against Nigerian Govt Officials Nov 23 by ePoster: 8:02pm On Nov 19, 2020
Dapcity007:

At least I value Human Life

Which you progressive Abortionist don't
But lack common sense.

For someone who recently registered, you're oddly active.
Re: #endsars: UK Parliament Debates Sanctions Against Nigerian Govt Officials Nov 23 by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 19, 2020
sammy329:
sad angry angry

The U.K. should mind their own business
The UK is invited by the FG to drill crude oil and mess up Niger delta but isn't invited when the FG is to be sanctioned by the same UK.
Sorry , go stop them �you can only flex your muscles on NAIRALAND nothing more than that.
Re: #endsars: UK Parliament Debates Sanctions Against Nigerian Govt Officials Nov 23 by olatuns2017: 8:06pm On Nov 19, 2020

1 Like

Re: #endsars: UK Parliament Debates Sanctions Against Nigerian Govt Officials Nov 23 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 19, 2020
ePoster:
But lack common sense.

For someone who recently registered, you're oddly active.

Insult me all you like I will never respect or allow for you Progressive views to be heard in my culture and I will within my power put an end to these depraved ideology in any conservative society, you will be minors, irrelevant, a problem,insignificant ,non existence

You think you are woke

You never see nada
Re: #endsars: UK Parliament Debates Sanctions Against Nigerian Govt Officials Nov 23 by Doyin2(m): 8:08pm On Nov 19, 2020
Adakintroy:
Can't do nothing. You not our prefect.

Go sanction America first..saw a police kneel on someone head till he died.

Captured and film. This not too film.

Don't mind the idiots.

Nigerians in diaspora exhibiting their colonial mentality,the more reason they will never come back home.

Can UK dare attempt to sanction any USA official based on the various atrocities committed in USA?

APart from the killing you mentioned, are the idiots downgrading their country aware of what Trump did to the Black Life Matters protesters?

Judicial panels are on in most parts of the country and that should be enough for now Rather than allow our sovereign country to be ridiculed by the same thieves that stole from Africa to develop their country.

3 Likes

Re: #endsars: UK Parliament Debates Sanctions Against Nigerian Govt Officials Nov 23 by ZooOga: 8:08pm On Nov 19, 2020
"In an email sent to one of the individuals (name withheld)"

carefully crafted fake news. i'm not go count the amount of bait sallowers in this thread. grin

UK is on lockdown and the PM is in isolation again.
Re: #endsars: UK Parliament Debates Sanctions Against Nigerian Govt Officials Nov 23 by ePoster: 8:12pm On Nov 19, 2020
[s]
Dapcity007:

Insult me all you like I will never respect or allow for you Progressive views to be heard in my culture and I will within my power put an end to these depraved ideology in any conservative society, you will be minors, irrelevant, a problem,insignificant ,non existence

You think you are woke

You never see nada
[/s] You're going to change Nigeria? Okay...

I asked you a question.
Re: #endsars: UK Parliament Debates Sanctions Against Nigerian Govt Officials Nov 23 by michoim(m): 8:13pm On Nov 19, 2020
Nonsense
Re: #endsars: UK Parliament Debates Sanctions Against Nigerian Govt Officials Nov 23 by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 19, 2020
ePoster:
You're going to change Nigeria? Okay...

I asked you a question.

Change or Progressivism
Re: #endsars: UK Parliament Debates Sanctions Against Nigerian Govt Officials Nov 23 by preciousfuture: 8:15pm On Nov 19, 2020
Nigeria is still their colony?

1 Like

Re: #endsars: UK Parliament Debates Sanctions Against Nigerian Govt Officials Nov 23 by ePoster: 8:15pm On Nov 19, 2020
Dapcity007:

Change or Progressivism
I asked you a question.

You're oddly active on Nairaland... Why?
Re: #endsars: UK Parliament Debates Sanctions Against Nigerian Govt Officials Nov 23 by yommen: 8:16pm On Nov 19, 2020
chucs:
Great news!

God nah so you be?
See how u dey answer our prayers like this!

My regret is that some people died for this to happen. May the souls of the fallen heroes rest in peace.

God please complete this with sactions.

MODEFIED: Anyone taking the sides of this government and supporting their corrupt and evil ways should wait for their turn.
Nah turn by turn.

For anyone taking side of this government, may they and every member of their families be ruled the way this country is being ruled.

1 Like

Re: #endsars: UK Parliament Debates Sanctions Against Nigerian Govt Officials Nov 23 by Muftimenk: 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I plead with the UK government not to only
debate individual sanctions on government officials involved in the shooting of #EndSARS protesters in Lekki, Lagos state.

They should also debate sanctions to be placed on officials of the Kano State HISBAH corps that keep destroying our beers and frustrating the free flow of kpekus in Kano.

And to think that most of these Hisbah guys are regular faces at night in Abeddie and Festing.
Boss u sabi kano? All those enugu road,abeokuta road,new road if u need cheap kpekus go abedie, sabon gari as a whole na my hood
Re: #endsars: UK Parliament Debates Sanctions Against Nigerian Govt Officials Nov 23 by Weedhustler: 8:18pm On Nov 19, 2020
sammy329:
sad angry angry

And if dey refused nko?...I weep for ur parent,CU's u r a curse to them.
Re: #endsars: UK Parliament Debates Sanctions Against Nigerian Govt Officials Nov 23 by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 19, 2020
sammy329:
sad angry angry

That's exactly what they are doing. Minding their business. Nigeria is their business because they colonized and created Nigeria.

They started the mess and they are trying to clean it up.
Re: #endsars: UK Parliament Debates Sanctions Against Nigerian Govt Officials Nov 23 by SIRTee15: 8:22pm On Nov 19, 2020
Doyin2:

Don't mind the idiots.

Nigerians in diaspora exhibiting their colonial mentality,the more reason they will never come back home.

Can UK dare attempt to sanction any USA official based on the various atrocities committed in USA?

APart from the killing you mentioned, are the idiots downgrading their country aware of what Trump did to the Black Life Matters protesters?

Judicial panels are on in most parts of the country and that should be enough for now Rather than allow our sovereign country to be ridiculed by the same thieves that stole from Africa to develop their country.

Power is might...
Nigeria is no position to sanction USA or tell UK what to do.
Deal with it.
Tell your useless leaders to build Nigeria to first world status like China did, maybe they will then have a voice in the committee of nations.

2 Likes

Re: #endsars: UK Parliament Debates Sanctions Against Nigerian Govt Officials Nov 23 by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2020
ePoster:
I asked you a question.

You're oddly active on Nairaland... Why?

Please don't be offended Mr genderless

Its none of your business
Re: #endsars: UK Parliament Debates Sanctions Against Nigerian Govt Officials Nov 23 by begge: 8:26pm On Nov 19, 2020
Abeg u na still dey hear about oshiomhole?
Re: #endsars: UK Parliament Debates Sanctions Against Nigerian Govt Officials Nov 23 by MightySparrow: 8:27pm On Nov 19, 2020
sammy329:
sad angry angry

Nigeria is part of their business, we still are part of the British commonwealth.
Re: #endsars: UK Parliament Debates Sanctions Against Nigerian Govt Officials Nov 23 by Cousin9999: 8:28pm On Nov 19, 2020
This might work...idk
Re: #endsars: UK Parliament Debates Sanctions Against Nigerian Govt Officials Nov 23 by ePoster: 8:29pm On Nov 19, 2020
Dapcity007:

Please don't be offended Mr genderless

Its none of your business
You've contradicted yourself.

Mister and genderless don't go together.

Common sense.
Re: #endsars: UK Parliament Debates Sanctions Against Nigerian Govt Officials Nov 23 by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 19, 2020
ePoster:
You've contradicted yourself.

Mister and genderless don't go together.

Common sense.

You don't understand oxymoron
Re: #endsars: UK Parliament Debates Sanctions Against Nigerian Govt Officials Nov 23 by Mcbayo(m): 8:36pm On Nov 19, 2020
tyup:
The Question is, Yes CNN and BBC exposed Nigerian government barbaric act on Protesters

the question is, so what next after then?? if Ban comes in as sanction how long would it be in place? and are there no other countries??
people like you still exist�
Re: #endsars: UK Parliament Debates Sanctions Against Nigerian Govt Officials Nov 23 by ePoster: 8:36pm On Nov 19, 2020
Dapcity007:

You don't understand oxymoron
I don't care!

Don't quote me again.
Re: #endsars: UK Parliament Debates Sanctions Against Nigerian Govt Officials Nov 23 by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 19, 2020
ePoster:
I don't care!

Don't quote me again.

You need LOVE
Re: #endsars: UK Parliament Debates Sanctions Against Nigerian Govt Officials Nov 23 by GodHatesBigots(m): 8:43pm On Nov 19, 2020
ZooOga:
"In an email sent to one of the individuals (name withheld)"

carefully crafted fake news. i'm not go count the amount of bait sallowers in this thread. grin

UK is on lockdown and the PM is in isolation again.

Parliament meet virtually. The PM does not have to be in attendance. The lock down is not a total lock down like we had earlier in the year.

Thanks.
Re: #endsars: UK Parliament Debates Sanctions Against Nigerian Govt Officials Nov 23 by luluman: 8:43pm On Nov 19, 2020
sammy329:
sad angry angry

Why don't you go & mind it for them?
Re: #endsars: UK Parliament Debates Sanctions Against Nigerian Govt Officials Nov 23 by Donspicey: 8:49pm On Nov 19, 2020
Raydos:
Soldiers, Police, Air force, Governors, Infact all politicians, When summed up, their total population is not up to 10million!!

Then again we have over 170million Nigerians which are being made to suffer by this minority, And to imagine that 170million Nigerians are not tactical enough to look for means to end this bad people in the helm of Government is a big mystery to me!!

Sh!t

FEAR factor.......

Nobody want to DIE but they want Good Governance forgeting say nothing GOOD comes EASY.....

But i assure u dat before the next Election dis politicians will Get more than they bargained for.....

The Massess are Angry..........

2 Likes

Re: #endsars: UK Parliament Debates Sanctions Against Nigerian Govt Officials Nov 23 by GodHatesBigots(m): 8:49pm On Nov 19, 2020
One thing is certain ; despite the babbling by many kids here, sanctions are going to be imposed very soon on some of these dumb cruel leaders.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President’s Wife Behind Okrika Violence – Amaechi / Ibrahim Idris Hands Over Police Flag To New Igp Adamu(photos) / Nigeria Procures Marauder Armoured Vehicle, Which Can Withstand IEDs, Explosives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.