Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,830 members, 7,806,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" (78186 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow / Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) / Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by NNEWIsuper: 8:50pm On Nov 19, 2020
favour32:

The girl.mama na Igbo
Her mama and not papa oo.. Then she's Hausa naw

1 Like

Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by dalass(f): 8:50pm On Nov 19, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:

Where did he find this Igbo Muslim abi is she one of the efulefus that worships fame and money..?

They must have done her trad marriage and she's now the wife. Her moslem name is now Halima as shes been converted by wedding and the Senator is standing as big name/ status dad. Period!
Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by Studio247: 8:51pm On Nov 19, 2020
Like children like father
Just the way their father does not respect anyone that's how the sons too

They feel they own the world

1 Like

Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by NNEWIsuper: 8:52pm On Nov 19, 2020
SmartPolician:

Share the pix until it gets to the last Nairalander
She's Hausa full stop.. She's only feeling inferior bc of how Hausa is regarded.. I have a friend her dad is hausa from kano while mom is from edo, but she claims edo, she told me plainly she doesn't like how hausas are addressed and she's not proud to be identified as such
Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by NNEWIsuper: 8:52pm On Nov 19, 2020
Judolisco:
igbo marle like atiku's wife
Doesn't still matter.. She's Hausa except she has inferiority complex
Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by Collyno82(m): 8:54pm On Nov 19, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:

Where did he find this Igbo Muslim abi is she one of the efulefus that worships fame and money..?
the mom is ibo
Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by Soarr(m): 8:55pm On Nov 19, 2020
grin
NwaNimo1:
the rsvp number no dey go....
you try am too shey?
Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by Onogiede(m): 8:56pm On Nov 19, 2020
Arrewa:
Bachir my broh!

See as Bashir press their mumu button grin grin

The lady is not even an igbo lady!

My baba just shake table... And some bigots don carry am for head.

Our people hardly marry from the Igbo tribe.

We have smart, beautiful and hard-working ladies in abundance.

I have dated different igbo ladies... I mean ladies of capacity not runs girls.

Igbo ladies love fulani boys especially when you're handsome and have big buraa!

Na only Igbos hate us grin their women like us die... They use to convert to Islam once you show any intention of marrying them.

We have many of them that have converted to Islam through their boyfriend.

Believe me... Fulani maidens are the best!!

Very intelligent...smart and hardly cheat!

Fulani maidens Any day... Any time!

just shut up there,.. beauty is far different of been mediculously intelligent,.Neco just released top class students & how many of your so called intelligent clambe top 100?
Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by Gabriel004: 8:57pm On Nov 19, 2020
Arrewa:
Bachir my broh!

Igbo ladies love fulani boys especially when you're handsome and have big buraa!

Na only Igbos hate us grin their women like us die... They use to convert to Islam once you show any intention of marrying them.

Very intelligent and we hardly see any of you making waves outside the continent.

Intelligent indeed.

1 Like

Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by Preciouschinwe(f): 8:59pm On Nov 19, 2020
Arrewa:
Bachir my broh!

pls say something else.
Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by SmartPolician: 8:59pm On Nov 19, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

She's Hausa full stop.. She's only feeling inferior bc of how Hausa is regarded.. I have a friend her dad is hausa from kano while mom is from edo, but she claims edo, she told me plainly she doesn't like how hausas are addressed and she's not proud to be identified as such

The truth is, Hausa people no dey get sense
Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by quickly: 9:01pm On Nov 19, 2020
IamD18:
Nothing gives them orgasm like the word "Behead".

Just write the word "Behead" on a paper, give it to them and they'll wholeheartedly masturbate to it with the imagination of beheading someone.

U and this ur �
Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by NNEWIsuper: 9:01pm On Nov 19, 2020
SmartPolician:

The truth is, Hausa people no dey get sense
Lol.. But I wonder why it is so.. Is it genetic or what
Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by SmartPolician: 9:03pm On Nov 19, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

Lol.. But I wonder why it is so.. Is it genetic or what

I think it's the environment.

Hausa people who have lived in the south for a long time are by far smarter from those who just arrived from the core north

That's my observation

1 Like

Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by NNEWIsuper: 9:05pm On Nov 19, 2020
SmartPolician:

I think it's the environment.

Hausa people who have lived in the south for a long time are by far smarter from those who just arrived from the core north

That's my observation
Lol.. Nice observation
Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by Glycosunde: 9:05pm On Nov 19, 2020
Arrewa:
Bachir my broh!

Northern women are d best until they kill their husbands. I hope you know how many cases of killer husbands come out from North on yearly basis. We all know that Islam with their Hisbah law is only to enslave d poor in the north because d northern elite do not give a hoot about it. If it were a poor unknown northern muslim; behead him, it is haram against our religion would have flooded his handle. Hypocritical Muslim lawyers under one yeye coalition would have sued him to court. But him papa na little evil genius, na people dey hail am. Nonsense Ingredients and Islam and Northern Hisbah hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by AsiwajuNdigbo: 9:09pm On Nov 19, 2020
Arrewa:
Bachir my broh!

That freak is the true bigot. He does not befit any Igbo lady. Of all arewa fine boys na this creep, this thing that look like a starved cow, an uncircumcised id1ot go lay ontop Igbo woman. Tufiakwa! Tueh!
The guy is devil inside and out. Dirty filthy terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by generationz(f): 9:09pm On Nov 19, 2020
Racoon:
So the Nwakaego name remains the gimmick they meant it to serve? The fanatic brunt of the religion is just being borne by the unfortunate poor gullible adherents while it is jolly jolly for the elites.

A leopard can never change its skin.What a family.From father, mother, son and of course other unknown family members.The trait run in their blood.

What if her mother is ibo and she got it from her or can't you see his father's name after his first name? Ibrahim is her father's name.
Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by henrycantona(m): 9:10pm On Nov 19, 2020
Passionate888:
Halima Ibrahim Kazaure, where the Nwakaego come from?

Probably her mother must be from the east, the other time she was dressed in eastern atire, so don't be confused
Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by chrisxxx(m): 9:13pm On Nov 19, 2020
Arrewa:
Bachir my broh!

Me I careless about religion. But the problem is with you people. While it does not matter if a Christian converts if they so desire to Islam, your people will follow it with threat of death if a Muslim does same.
Since you can read and write it shows you are enlightened, can you do good by letting your people know that these religions have got nothing to do with our relationship?
Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by jaxxy(m): 9:13pm On Nov 19, 2020
This little boy always talking rubbish. Little question he’s has gone extreme again. undecided
Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by Bighead5: 9:16pm On Nov 19, 2020
NNEWIsuper:
But the said she was igbo bride but all I'm seeing is an Hausa Muslim name.. Confusion

The North had succeeded in ISLAMIZING the Lady. They also ISLAMIZE over 60% of the people in the EAst. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by Buharidgeneral: 9:16pm On Nov 19, 2020
The girl set sha
Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by Bighead5: 9:20pm On Nov 19, 2020
9japride:
I knew something fishy was smelling initially. They don't love Igbos. It's a pity we give importance to things that don't bring unity and peace in this country. Deception everywhere

Cry me a River grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by LordOfTheGame: 9:23pm On Nov 19, 2020
Arrewa:
Bachir my broh!

You're here displaying pictures of Muslim bitches instead of you to be worried about the insults the useless terrorist called Bashir just gave to you and your fellow almajiri whose opinions does not matter. Islamic rules are for you and your fellow almajiri zombies but the children of the elites whom you kill and die for don't care about useless Islamic rules hence you see them living in affluent, driving big cars, travelling abroad to get a better education, their females doing high class prostitution and travelling around the world with men and not wearing those suicide black gowns that's meant for the local girls while you depend on the 30k stipend for the month.

2 Likes

Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by XXXXTENTACION: 9:24pm On Nov 19, 2020
Akhirastriver:

U know u make offensive comments abi
Its alrights next time try to control your emotions. undecided
Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by nnaluea: 9:25pm On Nov 19, 2020
Confusion is loading
Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by pepperdemzombie: 9:26pm On Nov 19, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

You're all ignorant.
Why would he be beheaded for choosing a wife that doesn't wear hijab? How many of nominal Muslims like him you know that even do worse than that has been beheaded? Ignoramus everywhere.

He should just sees it as an advice and nothing more. No one should or is expected to force him.

Meanwhile, the boy talks too much. he reacts to everything. Very unwise of him
He is putting his hands on her buttocks in the 2nd picture, not hijab matter. Was there not a law that males and females should not sit inside a same keke?
Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by Sagay212: 9:32pm On Nov 19, 2020
Wahala for abo.ki wey nor get money. Na them dey carry sh.aria for head like turban. cheesy cheesy cheesy

If to say na one common ab.oki dey behave like elrufai pickin, them for don stone am to death or behead am.

MSN = Money Stop Nonsense.
Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by ThatFairGuy: 9:32pm On Nov 19, 2020
pepperdemzombie:

He is putting his hands on her buttocks in the 2nd picture, not hijab matter. Was there not a law that males and females should not sit inside a same keke?
Women and men shouldn't mix according to Sharia but penalty for violation isn't death as you all claim.

You'll be killed if only you killed and blasphemy. That's Sharia. If anyone now find blasphemy odious, they shouldn't.

We read same thing in the Bible
Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 19, 2020
Inasmuch I don't agree with this Bashir of a guy on some things, I respect him for this....a lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of sheep.

1 Like

Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by Sagay212: 9:35pm On Nov 19, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

You're all ignorant.
Why would he be beheaded for choosing a wife that doesn't wear hijab? How many of nominal Muslims like him you know that even do worse than that has been beheaded? Ignoramus everywhere.

He should just sees it as an advice and nothing more. No one should or is expected to force him.

Meanwhile, the boy talks too much. he reacts to everything. Very unwise of him

Yen yen yen. But the regular abo.ki wey nor get money is forbidden to marry woman wey nor wear hijab. The regular abo.ki cannot even sit in a napep with a woman let alone hold her yansh to snap picture.

As na rich abo.ki, e don turn to advice. Una mumu no too much?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? / Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.