Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' (75500 Views)

Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye / Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by NNEWIsuper: 1:10pm On Nov 19, 2020
IMAMofWAR:
50 years? how old is paul abi peter. i am confused now
She's older than Peter

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by PataAlhaja(m): 1:11pm On Nov 19, 2020
Juliusmalema:

It is not everytime you go just come online to write nonsense.

The woman called Lola is tearing a whole family apart and all you could write is this gibberish.

Are you okay?

Sometimes it is better to keep shut than just writing out of ignorance.

Pray, tell us.

How in the Devil's world is she "tearing" the whole family apart?

Are you an insider? Are you privy to what goes on in the family?

Una go just open una mouth dey yarn nonsense. Ẹranko jatijati!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by wirinet(m): 1:11pm On Nov 19, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The vilest and cruelest of all serpents are the most subtle.

Don't worry Rudy
We see through her schemes and social media sainthood but we are comforted from that every evil has an expiry date; one day the veil will fade and the other Pea in your pod will know that women are not worth creating enmity over.
All these vitriol because Lola wished both twin happy birthday on Instagram instead of only one twin - peter, her husband.
This shows Lola is far more matured than Paul Oloye. If wishing happy birthday can be so evil, why not revenge by wishing Lola happy birthday on Instagram on her own birthday too.

Why does he go through pains of anger every year over the same thing. Lola should continue torturing him by wishing him happy birthday same time next year.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by olatuns2017: 1:11pm On Nov 19, 2020
Onyi22:
So na Yoruba woman scattered this handsome twins?
Afonjas and their miserable way of doing things.

After 2023 elections we go still be on top

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Raychee(f): 1:12pm On Nov 19, 2020
Onyi22:

So you're the one who isn't miserable with this your school of thought? Clown

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by tamdun: 1:12pm On Nov 19, 2020
PataAlhaja:
Lola ....

O ti fẹ ọmọ Ibo daran! grin

I wonder how a beautiful, corporate professional like you ended up with a family of riffraffs. The fame, I guess.

People wey for dey hustle travellers for Jibowu and Ojota if not for their cheap music that fortunately for them, spurred them into limelight.

Lọla, ti ẹ ba ẹ! Waa b'ẹru ẹ ni bode.

Alaimore lawon people yen

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by NORSIYK(m): 1:12pm On Nov 19, 2020
naijadrivablog:
What is happening between Paul and Rudy is just TRIBALISM. Just because one married a Yoruba wife, who seemingly stood by him when he had nothing. Even if she is older, does it matter Why do people get married, is it not to have children Lola had kids so why the fuss

Igbos, I dare say suffer from Ancient hatred from other tribes, which is reinforced by INTRA-ethnic hatred.

Listen to Nnewisuper, juliusmalema etc who are seemingly Igbo's always castigate non Anambrianians. The worst is Nnewi people. If you are dating an Nnewi lady but you are not from Nnewi and surrounding Nnobi et all, they won't marry you.

Not just Anambrianians, even other Igbo's castigate Ebonyians as "third class Wawa Igbo's".

Most Anambra families hardly allows their children to marry non-Anambrianians.

Before you bash me, I am talking from experience, not just hear say and I am from East of the Niger.

The non-unity of Ndigbo will make it hard for Igbo's to produce a President.

Take for example when Peter Obi was nominated the VP, not that they have won o, Ohaneze and SE Governors objected.

I tire for una abeg.

Igbo's rise beyond ethnic sentiments.

You are definitely telling lies, if Psquare's matter was tribal differences, Paul wouldn't have married a non-Igbo lady

10 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by generationz(f): 1:13pm On Nov 19, 2020
backnbeta:
If you love your brother, you'll learn to live with his choice of woman! You Paul are too petty and unforgiving!

Don't give a one sided judgement if you don't know the whole story. Paul hardly brings his dirty linen in public and despite the fact that he does 90% of the work in Pswuare, he never complained and shared money equally with his brothers. It's the one who does practically nothing that came out to rant. Who do you think pushed him and made him feel he was more important than he really was? Can you see the direction his career has taken since he left his brothers? It's good, to be honest with one's self and not think we are more important or find our calling in something else. Same thing happened to Dbanj but his investments saved his ass.

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by ebicon(f): 1:13pm On Nov 19, 2020
[quote author=Openbusiness post=96211479]I don't give a damn if we are twins, triplets, quadruplets or hundreduplets, but if that's how you will be addressing my wife, then we go scatter everything. I now understand why Peter said he can't tolerate them disrespecting his wife. This Paul guy na idiot, so disrespecting your brother's wife openly to this extent is supposed to make you feel BIG or what? Peter doesn't disrespect your wife, why should you be disrespecting his? If you can be saying this type of insults in public, then only God knows the kind of insults you will saying to her face, and then you expect your brother to be cool with that and support you? Na craze dey warri u. Peter's sin was simply because they don't like the woman he married. Did he marry her because of them or because of himself? Na una sabi oh.[/quote
quoting are age bracket is so so rude , does she need to call you ? no you marry am?

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by oba4ever: 1:13pm On Nov 19, 2020
sweetmelanin:

Well that's you... not everyone is capable of being pretentiously cordial with someone they have issues with.

They are grown adults and are free to associate or disassociate with whomever they wish! There's a reason Peter is standing ALONE in this matter. He has made his choice.

Why does he have to stand alone because of his choice of wife

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by NNEWIsuper: 1:13pm On Nov 19, 2020
Juliusmalema:

It is not everytime you go just come online to write nonsense.

The woman called Lola is tearing a whole family apart and all you could write is this gibberish.

Are you okay?

Sometimes it is better to keep shut than just writing out of ignorance.
Shut up this igala boy.. A nobody like you knows not what's happening, shut it
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2020
Onyi22:

This is pathetic!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

This jobless igala boy going from one thread to another stocking hate.. I really wonder what u do for a living that u just take all your time here,.. Try and be useful to your people for once

I have stopped giving my time to any being that cropped from same state with Nnamdi Kanu. All Igbos are terrorist.

Next
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Raychee(f): 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2020
BabbanBura:

Aha, sem don arrive!

Nor mind am

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by ehix89(m): 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2020
backnbeta:
If you love your brother, you'll learn to live with his choice of woman! You Paul are too petty and unforgiving!
You no dey there, no put mouth for watin you no know details about. Chill and enjoy their music, we all get our own personal little struggles to deal with. Peace✌️
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by jrusky(m): 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2020
Pls these guys should rest this case nah.

You are now both a family man move on with your life nah Mr man.

Yes you are twins but you can not be doing these to your twin brother family nah and you both children will be reading all thess on social media pls be guided.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Donspicey: 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2020
luminouz:

You again? shocked
Thought I warned you to FEM on tribal issues!!
I will deal with you tonight!!! undecided
she don position doggy already dey wait for u @dp....
so make sure u deal with her mercilessly..

cc:onyi22
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by naijadrivablog: 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2020
Juliusmalema:

You are talking trash and also for your information Nnewisuper is from Abia state, nwa ngwa. He is not anything nearer to Anambra state. He is just been bitter ...that's all.

He must respect the sanctity of fact that we have 36 independent states and stop looking for who to drag in the mud.

He closer neighbor rivers states are having identity issues instead of knowing how to sort themselves out , he will be fighting imaginary enemies.

and as for you, say what you know. Stop peddling lies just to attract likes

Say whatever you like but the truth is bitter. As a major homogenous tribe, we shouldn't have identity issues. But when pride of which State one comes from or how much money you have plays a major role as against common interest, then there is problem.

Give it to the Yorubas, after all is said and done, whether they are "backstabbers", " cunning" etc but at the end of the day, the Oduduwa identity is respected.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by bignero: 1:15pm On Nov 19, 2020
backnbeta:

This does not make sense.. Unless you don't understand whats being said here..

The lady is being snaky and you expect the brother to be happy.. We dont talk in private but you come on social media to wish me birthday.. What type of snake are you.. Unless you yourself are a witch.. These are traits of witchcraft.. Not all witchcraft is about flying.

Am talking based of experience of evil people ive lived with

10 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by LordOfTheGame: 1:15pm On Nov 19, 2020
Yoruba women? Tufiakwa...

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by mightyhazel: 1:15pm On Nov 19, 2020
whoa...

Milf..

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by ThatFairGuy: 1:15pm On Nov 19, 2020
Onyi22:
This girl, you will be send back to where you are coming from soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by naijadrivablog: 1:15pm On Nov 19, 2020
NORSIYK:

You are definitely telling lies, if Psquare's matter was tribal differences, Paul wouldn't have married a non-Igbo lady
Then what is the issue
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by DCatt: 1:16pm On Nov 19, 2020
You are a liar, Yoruba don't care about what and how you speak, you are the ones insecure when yoruba speak because you are always trying to fit in where Yoruba are.

Nice try dragging another tribe in but everyone knows the only tribe with cut-throat obsession with Yoruba and that is Igbo, your very own tribe.

Denying your tribe makes you less of a human.
Shadysen:
Yeah, yoruba people can be very manipulative...I know what am talking about, imagine they always spoke their language but when speaks mine with my bro they got provoked,I show them that I am from akwa ibom state..no b lie.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by greensandy: 1:16pm On Nov 19, 2020
PataAlhaja:
Lola ....

O ti fẹ ọmọ Ibo daran! grin

I wonder how a beautiful, corporate professional like you ended up with a family of riffraffs. The fame, I guess.

People wey for dey hustle travellers for Jibowu and Ojota if not for their cheap music that fortunately for them, spurred them into limelight.

Lọla, ti ẹ ba ẹ! Waa b'ẹru ẹ ni bode.

Well said.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 19, 2020
ikennamadu1:
even they mother warned Peter not to marry Lola... yet he got married to her as soon as they mom kicked the bucket.... very wicked boy. .

The boy really disappointed his late mom

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by backnbeta(f): 1:17pm On Nov 19, 2020
ehix89:
You no dey there, no put mouth for watin you no know details about. Chill and enjoy their music, we all get our own personal little struggles to deal with. Peace✌️
What do we all know? undecided
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by flexzy001: 1:17pm On Nov 19, 2020
ABlAstate:
But why would Peter chose to marry a woman old enough to be his mother
Wetin concern malu with face cap?
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by kingsavage: 1:17pm On Nov 19, 2020
Everytime Lola this and that.. mtcheew
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by robosky02(m): 1:18pm On Nov 19, 2020
These guys dey fall hand

See kano brothers done overtake them

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by RedPanthar: 1:18pm On Nov 19, 2020
backnbeta:

You've just said the plain truth. We can see from the outburst and energy who the villain is

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Cheating MC Kevin Falls To His Death While Trying To Hide From His Wife / Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Braless Stephanie Coker Flaunts Nipples, Fans Complain As She Slams Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.