Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' (75444 Views)

Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye / Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by fijiano202(m): 2:05pm On Nov 19, 2020
Humanoid01:
This still feels like a dream to me, the way the highly esteemed psquare cut ties and became blood enemies. A relationship that existed for over 30 years got broken just like that. Now it's just about four years, and they act like there was nothing between them. Chai! Wahala for who nor believe say Satan dey real. I hope they settle their differences soon.
Fear God then Fear Women
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by NoToPile: 2:05pm On Nov 19, 2020
Openbusiness:
There's nothing like pass ordinary eye. This mata is pure arrogance and not wanting to respect another person's choice. Read between the lines of his post, you will find the real problem there. Peter married an OLDER woman and they are not happy with his decision.

He marry older woman he don marry am be that at least the one that married the older woman is not complaining, they have been married for years oo this their wahala tie wrapper.

The arrogance is quite legendary .

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by One4me: 2:05pm On Nov 19, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Sincerely....all this is because the poor woman is Yoruba, Igbo men are the most egotistical and weak of all, imagine dragging your blood brother's wife in a place of public discuss all because you seem not to like her person and even indirectly insulting her for her age....apart from their outdated traditions that treat women like properties, they are rude, crass, dubious and largely vindictive.. look at the way their elder brother jude treated his ex signee, it tells you the kind of people they are.... Any Yoruba woman who makes the mistake of marrying from this tribe has willingly put herself in bondage and she should be ready to bare the consequences cus no matter how educated they are....you can't take an Igbo out of the jungle.

Infact, this Paul Okoye is a disgrace to manhood.
A man does not run around running his mouth over trivial things
, she greet me, she nor greet me, she greet me like pretend, she nor greet me like pastor, bla bla bla.
And to think the person he is insulting PUBLICLY, is the wife (not even a GF) of his own Twin Brother? The disrespect and disgrace is for his twin brother. Anyone who insults your wife, insults you,
All the people supporting his stewpidity are doing so out of tribal hatred, which is the hallmark of majority of Igbo people.
Jude knows what is going on, hence his standing steadfastly behind his woman

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by NORSIYK(m): 2:06pm On Nov 19, 2020
DCatt:
You are the liar here!

Is where Paul's wife is from not considered part of igboland by Igbos? Which state is she from?

The real reason is your hatred for anything Yoruba, own it and stop hiding.

Paul's wife is an ijaw lady from Okrika Rivers State
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by mrT: 2:06pm On Nov 19, 2020
Dont like to take side, but from this this outburst one could deduce that the rude boy is really rude.

8 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by RedPanthar: 2:06pm On Nov 19, 2020
Gloriagee:
Why must he prove anything? Did SHE make the first move at reconciliation? Well, none of us know but hes been termed petty and unforgiving.

Same way she can be guiltless of his irrational logic
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by tamdun: 2:07pm On Nov 19, 2020
jneutron4000:
Which fame?? She was even the one that sponsor this Psquare, she paid for their studio section when they were struggling. Paul is just a typical Igbo man who is an ingrate.
Both of u are saying the same thing bro, read his comment again
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Mryacks: 2:07pm On Nov 19, 2020
sweetmelanin:
In a recent post on Instagram stories, Paul Okoye aka Rudeboy has outed Lola for not speaking to him for 4 years but yet every year, she puts out a fake birthday post for both twins in a bid to manipulate public opinion and make herself appear as a "good wife"

Iamkingrudy:

Source: https://instagram.com/stories/iamkingrudy/2445770220776482922?igshid=7ss0x1w44lr3

Wow...it's deeper than we think
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 19, 2020
francisbarrack:

Because she is a yoruba rite....
Nah u talk that one o
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by dalass(f): 2:09pm On Nov 19, 2020
backnbeta:
If you love your brother, you'll learn to live with his choice of woman! You Paul are too petty and unforgiving!

Honestly. He's at best a kid.. Calls himself rude boy... Living up to his boyish stupidity...

Even if you're not on speaking terms and someone still comes out to wish you well on your birthday.. Haba! The least will be to respect and respond well to a twin brother's wife with civility... He's so local and vengeful abeg cool

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Gloriagee(f): 2:09pm On Nov 19, 2020
Yeah my point exactly. U can't know just by wat u read on social media

RedPanthar:

Same way she can be guiltless of his irrational logic
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by One4me: 2:10pm On Nov 19, 2020
Smellymouth:
Lola should swallow some self respect & bone them. This thing she does year in, year out constantly looks like she’s begging for their friendship.

But then again, her kids and the rest kids are close cousins, it’s hard to ignore if not the kids will inherit the whole nonsense they met their parents doing...

This rudeboy nor just get sense, age shaming people is awkward.

She is doing the right thing, displaying maturity and proper Omo'luwabi behaviour.
She should continue sending him the messages till he drops dead grin grin
Maybe one day, sense will enter his head.

But l dont blame him, l blame that Lola that did not find a good Yoruba family to marry from.
When they tell them, dem nor dey listen

8 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Preetti(f): 2:11pm On Nov 19, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Sincerely....all this is because the poor woman is Yoruba, Igbo men are the most egotistical and weak of all, imagine dragging your blood brother's wife in a place of public discuss all because you seem not to like her person and even indirectly insulting her for her age....apart from their outdated traditions that treat women like properties, they are rude, crass, dubious and largely vindictive.. look at the way their elder brother jude treated his ex signee, it tells you the kind of people they are.... Any Yoruba woman who makes the mistake of marrying from this tribe has willingly put herself in bondage and she should be ready to bare the consequences cus no matter how educated they are....you can't take an Igbo out of the jungle.
you're right about the egotistical part

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by jaxxy(m): 2:11pm On Nov 19, 2020
tamdun:

Stop lying, the mother doesn't want Peter to marry a yoruba woman, that's the genesis of the wahala, instead of jude to settle things after their mother passed away, he carry the fight for head like gala

That was long ago and jude has many close friends that are Yoruba so it’s cant be that. Lola wanted jude to leave the group. That is what led to all this.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by tamdun: 2:12pm On Nov 19, 2020
jneutron4000:
Yoruba Woman no gree learn. STOP MARRYING IGBOS, THEY ARE HORRIBLE. WE YORUBAS SHOULD START DISCRIMINATING AGAINST MIX BLOOD WITH IGBOS TO SEND STRONG WARNINGS TO THOSE YORUBA LADIES PLANNING TO MARRY OYAMIRI. ADEYINKA GRANDSON WARNED YORUBA LADIES IN SEXUAL POLITICS BUT THEY NO WAN LEARN
Those people will never change
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by francisbarrack(m): 2:12pm On Nov 19, 2020
R0kstarr8:

Nah u talk that one o

Learn to accept oda tribe... stop d hate na ur type lai wan barn
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by tamdun: 2:12pm On Nov 19, 2020
RedPanthar:

You've made your point. Now tell us if it's her age that typed his comments. Smh vigorously
cheesy
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by IMAMofWAR: 2:14pm On Nov 19, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

She's older than Peter
she is more than 50 years? is that what u are saying?
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 19, 2020
francisbarrack:

Learn to accept oda tribe... stop d hate na ur type lai wan barn
Did u see me mention her tribe or discriminate her in anyway.. all the story I have gathered I no just trust the woman even if she's from abroad.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Op80: 2:14pm On Nov 19, 2020
Bar1941:
This rude boy is senseless, if she didn't call you for four years can't you call her even if just for the sake of your brother, nephew or niece?

When a man gets married, it's obvious some natural phenomenon will change which to some people might be too hard to cope with, but we just need maturity and understanding to move on. It happened when my closest elder brother got married, he sacrificed a lot for me prior to his marriage and the bond between us was stronger than fluorine bond but when he married a lot changed, to worsen the case he married a 'me and my husband ' kind of wife who never wanted to see her hubby's relatives. We moved on and today everyone is happy...

If your twin brother's wife is an hypocrite as you said, you are lucky at least she made you understand who she is. Did you know the stuff the one you put in your house is made of? Women are women from Naija to New Zealand, behave maturely and stop washing your dirty linen in the public.

Leave writing long epistle. Paul is only saying to her"mind your business and stop chasing clouts with your smokescreen birthday wishes"

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by jneutron4000: 2:15pm On Nov 19, 2020
One4me:

Typical one, full of hatred, especially for anything Yoruba
his fame and whatever Paul becomes is in Yorubaland, but it obvious he is a typical Oyamiri. Our focus now should be on warning Yoruba ladies from marrying Igbos, they need to know that Igbos has a very terrible and horrible culture such as
1. They Practice OSU where anyone who is not full blooded Igbo discriminated against
2. They have not regard for females in the family and they deny them of family rights such as family property etc
3. They chase away the wife and children if let say the husband dies without considering the children he left behind, all they care is to claim their late brother's property and so many atrocities. I hope Yoruba radio stations can start sensitising Yoruba ladies from marrying them. If there are no single men in Yorubaland again, it is better for Yoruba ladies to marry from Benin Republic or Togo than to marry Igbo. There culture is horrible that Igbo ladies self are running away, the ones that can not and she is married to their fellow Igbo man, normally and slowly poisoned their husband till they die thats why most married Igbo men always die untimely death.

8 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by tamdun: 2:16pm On Nov 19, 2020
One4me:

She is doing the right thing, displaying maturity and proper Omo'luwabi behaviour.
She should continue sending him the messages till he drops dead grin grin
Maybe one day, sense will enter his head.

But l dont blame him, l blame that Lola that did not find a good Yoruba family to marry from.
When they tell them, dem nor dey listen
grin
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by lascos912(m): 2:16pm On Nov 19, 2020
Awo oloriburuku women
I hate her,I don't like hearing her name

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by sowilli: 2:18pm On Nov 19, 2020
sweetmelanin:

I'm a woman and I disagree. No one should have to put up with anyone they don't like.
They left him alone with his wife since he made his choice.
nonsense post. Are you better than anyone that you have someone you don’t like till the point you can come online to show hate. We know who have problems. We know the persons who can’t respect a woman. I pity the women married to them. 4 years and you don’t want hate to go and coming to banter with another man’s wife online. It’s like someone who commits murder blaming the devil and people agree to blame the devil with him. No you blame the murderer for allowing the devil use him . Paul is senseless to have come blame lola. When a man marries, his wife comes first every other person is next including his mother and nuclear family.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by tamdun: 2:19pm On Nov 19, 2020
lascos912:
Awo oloriburuku women
I hate her,I don't like hearing her name
She didn't know u

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by jornwhite: 2:21pm On Nov 19, 2020
sweetmelanin:

Your marriage is not the yardstick for everyone else's ma. Na by force to accept? I see nothing wrong in both brothers choosing to let him be.
It's like you haven't seen the videos of Peter antagonizing and looking for trouble with his brothers because of money & his wife Lola.
My motto is live and let live. Nothing should be by force in this life.

What is this one saying, do you even understand the things you quote; between paul, jude and peter who is living and not wanting the other to live.
paul and jude mostly decide the music they put on there album.
Paul and jude decide the contracts and sharing of income.
Paul and jude most times turn down peter written songs.
Regardless of all that they took it far, they want to decide the choice of woman he marries, even as a parent their is a limit, you just have to respect people choice and learn to deal with them outside what they consider personal/private.
Blood bond is not something you just break if its not life threatening.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by jneutron4000: 2:23pm On Nov 19, 2020
tamdun:

Those people will never change
Am telling you, because Lola is the only non igbo in the whole Okoye family, for Peter to keep defending Lola they are treating her badly and am sure if Lola should open her mouth to tell you what she has faced even when Psquare mum was alive and she is still facing from the family, you guys will be shocked. Anyways as she decides to keep quiet and suffer in pain, na she know. But serious warning to Yoruba ladies, if you marry Oyamiri just know that your children will never amount to anything political in Yorubaland. It is better Yoruba ladies marry from Benin Republic or Togo than marry from Igbo, we dont want mix blood with Igbos in our space anymore.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by seniormallam(m): 2:23pm On Nov 19, 2020
Be you who, you talk to my wife like this, Brother we go physical with each other,
At almost 50.....blablabla,
Peter talks about disrespect of his wife, yet Paul don't fail to disrespect her every year,
Useless Paul, woman cannot tear a united family apart, your cooperation is supposed to kill any manipulative spirit in her,
What will even carry me to be fighting my Brothers wife? I no get work?
I am sure that Paul's wife is ashamed of this her useless woman insulter husband

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Smile4mee01: 2:24pm On Nov 19, 2020
Why do some women come to your life and you have a stronger healthy relationship with family and friends?

And some come to your life to first isolate you and seek to have you all kinda?

Reminds me of Prince Harry, can we all see what his wife has turned him to.
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by bukatyne(f): 2:24pm On Nov 19, 2020
festacman:
Every year Lola sends Peter and Paul a birthday message on "whether they like it or not" basis. Every year Paul replies her with the same hostility, accusing her of being manipulative. Every year, they repeat this sh*t.

It is obvious that what is happening in Okoye family is complicated. Paul's wife and Lola Omotayo are friends so much that Peter's daughter Aliona models for Paul's wife fashion brand. Yet Peter and Paul are not talking terms.

However, they are comfortable in their homes and even making more money. What do I know?

@bold:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Paul Okoye Blasts Lola Omotayo For Being A 'Manipulative Pretender' by Openbusiness: 2:24pm On Nov 19, 2020
NoToPile:

He marry older woman he don marry am be that at least the one that married the older woman is not complaining, they have been married for years oo this their wahala tie wrapper.

The arrogance is quite legendary .
Exactly. He don marry he don marry. If dey can't accept that and move on, den na craze dey warri dem for head. Assuming Peter dey even get problem wit him wife an that one is a bad wife to him, then they can b justified. But as far as we know, Peter and his wife love themselves and their marriage is doing very well, no media scandal about their marriage so far so good. So why are you disturbing their union? It's like they want him to divorce that woman. Should a man throw away his happiness and throw away his wife and mother of d children he loves juz so as to please dem, wen she didn't even wrong him her husband? You now throwaway your blood brother simply because you don't like the wife he married? Just like u have condense milk, dis wan na condense foolishness wey dey warri Paul and Jude.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Seductively Rocked By A Male Stripper As She Parties With Friends / Braless Tonto Dikeh Rocks Unbuttoned Jacket (photo) / Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.