Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report (37635 Views)

Governor Bala Mohammed Threatens To Quit Atiku Campaign / EndSARS: Ezekwesili Reacts To FG's Threat To Sanction CNN / DJ Switch Speaks To Canadian Parliament Over Lekki Shootings (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by Adakintroy: 2:13pm On Nov 19, 2020
Their maybe killing but not as wisely reported.

The term massacre is misleading.

Lie Mohammed may not be losing this time. But that dj girl I don't trust.
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by Omooba77: 2:13pm On Nov 19, 2020
BafanaBafana:
The proof that the massacre took place is that CNN reported it. Very funny I must say. Even the haters aka Trump lovers are now cheering CNN.
There was shooting at Lekki toll gate, no doubt about that, but the question is, who was killed?
There has never been a time in this country where people are killed by the government and no family or friends can come out to say they were killed. This is the defence they put up when we ask them to tell us who was killed. Curious individuals even contributed money as reward for anyone who can come up with at least a verifiable identity of someone killed, all we hear is that the government also wants to kill them.
Same people who were forcing the Buhari is dead and Buhari is a clone theory down our throats now wants is to believe that some unknown persons were massacred by the Nigerian government.

Have you seen this alagba. Have the fear of God!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by Golan007: 2:13pm On Nov 19, 2020
MosayA:
Maybe the bodies were removed by the military, just to hide the facts.

And their families eliminated.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by lastempero: 2:14pm On Nov 19, 2020
BafanaBafana:
The proof that the massacre took place is that CNN reported it. Very funny I must say. Even the haters aka Trump lovers are now cheering CNN.
There was shooting at Lekki toll gate, no doubt about that, but the question is, who was killed?
There has never been a time in this country where people are killed by the government and no family or friends can come out to say they were killed. This is the defence they put up when we ask them to tell us who was killed. Curious individuals even contributed money as reward for anyone who can come up with at least a verifiable identity of someone killed, all we hear is that the government also wants to kill them.
Same people who were forcing the Buhari is dead and Buhari is a clone theory down our throats now wants is to believe that some unknown persons were massacred by the Nigerian government.

You must be mad or brain dead, either of the 2
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by primestreams: 2:14pm On Nov 19, 2020
flokii:
Irresponsible journalism it is truly.. shame on CNN Africa and its Staff.

Igbos lies have since been bursted. DJ sWITCH has questions to answer.
A matter of time we get rid of you parasite, greedy, bloody stupid killers..
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by dazzlingd(m): 2:14pm On Nov 19, 2020
flokii:

Very easy to spot.. Ipobian enemy of state.

Shame on ya'll fake news peddlers.

So I am ipob now? U surely have a mental disorder.

Many people are sick in this country, I wont blame u but the severe economic conditions and hardship.
You surely need a therapy...living in nigeria where nothing works can take away sanity from a normal person.

Oti yawere....oloribu
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by flokii: 2:14pm On Nov 19, 2020
Tochj:

Fulani herdsman spotted

Anarchist Ipobian and hater of Lagos progress spotted.

Ya'll will be put to shame las las.
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by Kestolove(m): 2:14pm On Nov 19, 2020
Dix guy is not suppose to b a yoruba man but iyamiri
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by primestreams: 2:15pm On Nov 19, 2020
Golan007:

And their families eliminated.
Shut up
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by primestreams: 2:15pm On Nov 19, 2020
flokii:

Anarchist Ipobian and hater of Lagos progress spotted.

Ya'll will be put to shame las las.
Aboki cheesy Ona cup go soon full
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 19, 2020
Dont be fooled by Leftist media CNN who seek to promote radicalized feminism , homosexuality, gay marriage, LGBTQ, abortion under the disguise of supporting End SARS look at their DJ Switch media talk and compare to their news of female celeb Adele divorce from her spouse, who after the divorce she will be feeding as their culture support female hypergamy creating broke emasculated men , my fellow youths let's not be deceived , the ends protest has been hijacked

Obviously its expected she married an emasculated Simp(a potential gay**t), because their society is so progressive and allows for female hypergamy hence the rise of weak nonvirile men , homosexual men, non binary men, She Male,Bisexual men,and other aborminations we see openly in these society,I commend her success as an individual , attaining these height in her music career based on her own merit but I'm against their society killing natural masculinity in their men via queerness,sexless,and genderless notion

The African Man is a natural redpiller , our conservative culture alone produces Alpha male,and also strong independent women who don't see men,babies,marriage,family as threats to achieving their personal set out objectives eg Mrs Folorusho Alakija(richest woman in Africa),Mrs Awoseka of first bank , Arch bishop Mrs Idahosa , Mrs Tara of house of Tara, Former senator Mrs Florence It's Giwa, Rev Mrs Adejumo, Aisha Yesufu of Endsars protest, Mrs Stella okoli the founder and current CEO of Emzor pharmaceutical,and a host of others

These compared to what the leftist american media who want to promote single motherhood,divorce,queerness and other progressive ideologies and we see in some of our female celebrities Toke Makiwa (divorce),Vanetta of big brother(divorce),Genevieve Nnaji (single mother),Waje(single mother ),INI Edo(divorce),Tiwa savage(divorce and single mother) and a host of others

Note I'm not against single women or men Apostle Paul was single,Jesus was single,Mother Theresa was single, you can be single and still fufil destiny, have peace of mind, attain happiness without needing the institution of marriage or family,what I'm against and I now see in some women is that they now see that marriage, family, .men, babies all as threats to attaining women right,and women independence hence the wave of radical feminism, toxic feminity ,progressivism,LGBTQ, genderless and queerness notion

An example is an NGO called feminist coalition that was headed by modern feminist kiki mordi and a host of other ladies who where one of the major sponsors and organizers of the End SARS protest specifically in Lekki toll gate protest under the guise of fighting for police reform,end to police brutality ,end to extra Judicial killing, were actual fighting for radical leftist ideologies like LGBTQ,abortion,gay marriage, etc which are against God and Nature, they were verified by progressive twitter owner Jack Dorsey to gain popularity and donation for these so called purpose

We are all complaining about Buhari today , his bad economic policies as we are seeing rise in fuel,food,transportion costs etc. poor govt educational policies keeping youths from school because of ASUU strike, dictatorial tendency by trying to ban social media,corruption by holding covid 19 pallatives ,etc. We see former pres Jonathan as a weak, incompetent , corrupt politician who could not handle the Boko Haram terrorist insurgency ,people don't see the reason for these was his refusal to accept progressive Obama Gay marriage policy,Jonathan not only refused these satanic leftist feminist ideology but also penalized homosexuals with new legislative bill of 13 yrs imprisonment of homosexuals,Obama punished Nigeria by refusing us the money and arms to fight these terrorist hence leading to countless loss of lives and properties,human displacement into IDP camps,violation of women body and right in the case of Chibok girls , and now these tribalist bigot incompetent president Buhari.
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by PataAlhaja(m): 2:15pm On Nov 19, 2020
R0kstarr8:
Upon proof this people are still denying it.. my God wicked person just full this world for no reason
Check my signature for your graphics design

Where are proofs of the massacre?

Kindly drop links here for all to see or keep quiet forever! Ọde!

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by Golan007: 2:15pm On Nov 19, 2020
primestreams:

Shut up

May the souls of your loves ones you lost at the Lekki toll gate massacre rest in peace.
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by ba7man(m): 2:15pm On Nov 19, 2020
Who knows any victim of this "Massacre"

No insults and emotional outbursts, verifiable victims, not one that died hundreds of kilometers away.

Ok.... any family member..... friend.... colleague..... acquaintances??

You can't just say there was a "Massacre" and expect a sane person to accept the info with no evidence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by zinodizt: 2:16pm On Nov 19, 2020
Sense dey your head at all.. why did the army refused to collect and verify the video abi u didn’t see where CNN said they gave it to the Nigerian Army first... go and look for bodies yourself
IpobAntidote:
It's only in Nigeria where a massacre took place without people coming missing. When are the families of those killed going to show up with the names and pictures of their loved ones that were massacred at the toll gate?

Rubbish report.
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by koffibass(m): 2:16pm On Nov 19, 2020
You are so shameless. How much are you paid for this?
BafanaBafana:
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by Majestybaba92(m): 2:17pm On Nov 19, 2020
Ogun kill this lie lie man
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by flokii: 2:17pm On Nov 19, 2020
dazzlingd:

So I am ipob now? U surely have a mental disorder.

Many people are sick in this country, I wont blame u but the severe economic conditions and hardship.
You surely need a therapy...living in nigeria where nothing works can take away sanity from a normal person.

Oti yawere....oloribu

You that don't have mental disorder, when will you write CNN on Peter Obi and Akwuzu killings?
Or that of Wike and Oyigbo "massacre"?

You enemies of the Yoruba race won't succeed.
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by Obakoolex(m): 2:17pm On Nov 19, 2020
What has dectective fashola got to say about this

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by sageer1706(m): 2:17pm On Nov 19, 2020
But wait... I still never see the dead bodies of the massacre because most of those people that their pix circulated have all come out to say they alive.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by ba7man(m): 2:18pm On Nov 19, 2020
Omooba77:

Have you seen this alagba. Have the fear of God!
4 weeks later, they're still advertising that people should come identify and collect bodies...... of ALL the victims??

Not 1 family member made any move since??

This will be thrown out if presented in a court as evidence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by BigBashiru: 2:18pm On Nov 19, 2020
Dapcity007:
Dont be fooled by Leftist media CNN who seek to promote radicalized feminism , homosexuality, gay marriage, LGBTQ, abortion under the disguise of supporting End SARS look at their DJ Switch media talk and compare to their news of female celeb Adele divorce from her spouse, who after the divorce she will be feeding as their culture support female hypergamy creating broke emasculated men , my fellow youths let's not be deceived , the ends protest has been hijacked

Obviously its expected she married an emasculated Simp(a potential gay**t), because their society is so progressive and allows for female hypergamy hence the rise of weak nonvirile men , homosexual men, non binary men, She Male,Bisexual men,and other aborminations we see openly in these society,I commend her success as an individual , attaining these height in her music career based on her own merit but I'm against their society killing natural masculinity in their men via queerness,sexless,and genderless notion

The African Man is a natural redpiller , our conservative culture alone produces Alpha male,and also strong independent women who don't see men,babies,marriage,family as threats to achieving their personal set out objectives eg Mrs Folorusho Alakija(richest woman in Africa),Mrs Awoseka of first bank , Arch bishop Mrs Idahosa , Mrs Tara of house of Tara, Former senator Mrs Florence It's Giwa, Rev Mrs Adejumo, Aisha Yesufu of Endsars protest, Mrs Stella okoli the founder and current CEO of Emzor pharmaceutical,and a host of others

These compared to what the leftist american media who want to promote single motherhood,divorce,queerness and other progressive ideologies and we see in some of our female celebrities Toke Makiwa (divorce),Vanetta of big brother(divorce),Genevieve Nnaji (single mother),Waje(single mother ),INI Edo(divorce),Tiwa savage(divorce and single mother) and a host of others

Note I'm not against single women or men Apostle Paul was single,Jesus was single,Mother Theresa was single, you can be single and still fufil destiny, have peace of mind, attain happiness without needing the institution of marriage or family,what I'm against and I now see in some women is that they now see that marriage, family, .men, babies all as threats to attaining women right,and women independence hence the wave of radical feminism, toxic feminity ,progressivism,LGBTQ, genderless and queerness notion

An example is an NGO called feminist coalition that was headed by modern feminist kiki mordi and a host of other ladies who where one of the major sponsors and organizers of the End SARS protest specifically in Lekki toll gate protest under the guise of fighting for police reform,end to police brutality ,end to extra Judicial killing, were actual fighting for radical leftist ideologies like LGBTQ,abortion,gay marriage, etc which are against God and Nature, they were verified by progressive twitter owner Jack Dorsey to gain popularity and donation for these so called purpose

We are all complaining about Buhari today , his bad economic policies as we are seeing rise in fuel,food,transportion costs etc. poor govt educational policies keeping youths from school because of ASUU strike, dictatorial tendency by trying to ban social media,corruption by holding covid 19 pallatives ,etc. We see former pres Jonathan as a weak, incompetent , corrupt politician who could not handle the Boko Haram terrorist insurgency ,people don't see the reason for these was his refusal to accept progressive Obama Gay marriage policy,Jonathan not only refused these satanic leftist feminist ideology but also penalized homosexuals with new legislative bill of 13 yrs imprisonment of homosexuals,Obama punished Nigeria by refusing us the money and arms to fight these terrorist hence leading to countless loss of lives and properties,human displacement into IDP camps,violation of women body and right in the case of Chibok girls , and now these tribalist bigot incompetent president Buhari.

Radicalised feminism is much better than male brutality and vicious male on male violence we see in the news everyday so cnn should keep promoting radicalised feminism....

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by BadBradley: 2:19pm On Nov 19, 2020
Old shameless fool with a shred of honour.
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by zinodizt: 2:19pm On Nov 19, 2020
Ologbon... you no see the video abi it’s CNN that killed those ppl in the video abi they were acting it out
PataAlhaja:

Where are proofs of the massacre?

Kindly drop links here for all to see or keep quiet forever! Ọde!
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by picklighthouse: 2:19pm On Nov 19, 2020
BafanaBafana:

You see we've had these argument too many times. Sadly anybody that raises the point is vilified and castigated. But the issue is till there. Was it right for protesters to be shot at? No. Especially when they were unarmed.

But for heavens sake where is the massacre? People doesn't seems to know what a massacre is. Maybe they need to look it up in the dictionary. 70 people killed, 30 people dead, Lekki massacre, whatever happened to the bodies? Don't they have families that could come forward? Nigerians should be wiser than this. Don't let these media houses set your country on fire for nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by Donspicey: 2:19pm On Nov 19, 2020
Lai Lai Mohammed on the Microphone.......

Na wetin i expect him to talk him come talk....

I am not surprised because he knows the consequences if he accepts there was a massacre.....

But las las dem go hear word.....

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by primestreams: 2:19pm On Nov 19, 2020
Dapcity007:

grin Format has failed on arrival and has

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by PataAlhaja(m): 2:19pm On Nov 19, 2020
lastempero:

You must be mad or brain dead, either of the 2

The guy you quoted was logical and very rational and reasonable.

You are the idiotic one here. As a matter of fact, you have no brain.
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by BigBashiru: 2:20pm On Nov 19, 2020
sageer1706:
But wait... I still never see the dead bodies of the massacre because most of those people that their pix circulated have all come out to say they alive.

The media reported that bodies were removed by military personnel.
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by Akanbiedu(m): 2:20pm On Nov 19, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
17 castrated cows for the eating pleasure of you and family. I am highly impressed by your way of Reasoning. we have too many dick-heads in this country aswear.. Reading their comments really annoys me, aswear

In large numbers. The dumbing down is complete, especially in the south.
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by munstaqq: 2:20pm On Nov 19, 2020
Ausmos:
It's unfortunate we are where we are today. Peaceful protest demanding for better governance and brighter life for Nigerian youths turned bloody by the wicked people in government. CNN, after intense investigation came up with facts to support the claim that there was massacre. Only for the heartless people to spew this rubbish rather than put up strong arguments with evidence to refute the claim.

But then this is Nigeria, what should one expect?

You sent to soldiers to harmless protesters for what in the first place?

God will judge as many who are complicit in this matter

What facts? What have you seen in this report that hasnt been reported before?

CNN says 1 death, DJ Switch said 78, later 15 and she has finally settled at 7 deaths.

Show us the bodies.

Do you even know CNN? Sahara Reporter's pro, thats CNN.

They are done with Middle East, now its Africa.
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by Pecuman: 2:20pm On Nov 19, 2020
I will take them seriously when they bring all the bodies of the Boko Haram Army supposedly killed and all the Muslims that bandits are supposed to have been killing in the North.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Army Confirms Joint Operation With Police In Orlu LG, Imo State To Root Out IPOB / Court Sacks Governor Umahi As Ebonyi South APC Senatorial Candidate / Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.