Stats: 3,149,840 members, 7,806,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report (37628 Views)

Governor Bala Mohammed Threatens To Quit Atiku Campaign / EndSARS: Ezekwesili Reacts To FG's Threat To Sanction CNN / DJ Switch Speaks To Canadian Parliament Over Lekki Shootings (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by flokii: 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2020
Splitmind:

I tell you IPOB even went as far as to destroy Igbo owned businesses, luxury busses and their own communities just to spite Tinubu. IPOB must be really powerful indeed.

Yes o.. they made sure Oba Akiolu's palace, Sanwo Olu's mother house and other top State owned assets in Lagos were burnt down while Obi of Onitsha's palace, Peter Obi, Nwafor, Arthur Eze, Obiano etc. houses were left untouched.

Well played!

Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 19, 2020
alasane:

you are indeed foolish person without reasoning ....with hundred of cameras and live streaming of that Lesbian(sic DJ SWITCH) no single picture of government troops packing the bodies ,even CNN mega satellites failed to see it.......Nuclear liars all over internet
Hundred of camera indeed.. I don't pray the souls that died that day hunts u. but never say something u don't know foolishly.. the truth certain will come not now but soon
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by Talkingoil(m): 2:40pm On Nov 19, 2020
Romanoff:

See this unfortunate swine. It is Nigerian Government, Lai Mohammed and the Nigerian media that you trust abi?

They are the ones that care about you.

If you mention me again the way I will take you to the cleaners will make you return the peanuts you were paid to be so inhumane.

Numbskull.

Ignore the zombie

Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by Gambu(m): 2:40pm On Nov 19, 2020
Let's close here
Lai
On
The
Building
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by leo22(m): 2:40pm On Nov 19, 2020
This is the dishonourable Minister liar Mohammed who spent N19m on trips before the lockdown.

Yeye dey smell
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by IMAMofWAR: 2:41pm On Nov 19, 2020
Ishilove:

How the FVCK is this related to the Lekki shootings??
come let me fork u and reset your brain
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by IMAMofWAR: 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2020
alasane:

you are indeed foolish person without reasoning ....with hundred of cameras and live streaming of that Lesbian(sic DJ SWITCH) no single picture of government troops packing the bodies ,even CNN mega satellites failed to see it.......Nuclear liars all over internet
very dirty lesbian o. i swear if this was obj she would have been assasinated
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by sageer1706(m): 2:44pm On Nov 19, 2020
IMAMofWAR:
NO MIND ALL THESE BRAINLESS IDIOTS THAT TYPE WITHOUT THINKING. NO FAMILY NO BODIES, NO FRIENDS ETC
Because the matter tire me oo... We quick dey believe social media these days
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by Splitmind: 2:44pm On Nov 19, 2020
flokii:

Yes o.. they made sure Oba Akiolu's palace, Sanwo Olu's mother house and other top State owned assets in Lagos were burnt down while Obi of Onitsha's palace, Peter Obi, Nwafor, Arthur Eze, Obiano etc. houses were left untouched.

Well played!

I tell you, no police station in Anambra or Enugu was burnt down.

All the people at the Oba's Palace were igbos who were only speaking Yoruba to throw us off. Very crafty bunch, I think everyone speaking Yoruba in Lagos should be invited to the police station for questioning because they could be Igbos in disguise.
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by rontolo(m): 2:44pm On Nov 19, 2020
Nigeria looked upandan and did not find anybody more ‘befitting’ to make minister of information than this old, garrulous, lying Id1ot?

It is not well!

Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by etrouble: 2:44pm On Nov 19, 2020
baby124:
They are fools. It’s obvious these old fools are still operating in 1970. These days you cannot do anything in public and lie about it. Cameras and even satellite imaging is everywhere, plus live video capability. I am glad their yansh has been opened for the world. Useless people. All involved will still face the law.

Where are the dead bodies? There cannot be a massacre without dead bodies.
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by IMAMofWAR: 2:45pm On Nov 19, 2020
sageer1706:

Because the matter tire me oo... We quick dey believe social media these days
me i cant believe anything without valid proof o. no be stone age we dey

Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by Jadeng: 2:45pm On Nov 19, 2020
I thought he was requesting for loans to upgrade NTA to the status of CNN?
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by alasane: 2:45pm On Nov 19, 2020
kilmot:

I pray whatever happened at Lekki toll gate that day happen to you and your family. Just say Amen to confirm there was no killing.

we also pray some of you that want to destabilize this country with every pretext so your family will be destabilized as well,,,just say ameen

Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by lamentor78(m): 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2020
If Lai is my father I will have disown him as a father, even when he dies angels will not welcome him because they won't be sure he is dead, same way they thought they can manipulate evidence such as that of Ganduje , did Buhari mention the shooting in his useless speech so why do you expect CNN to mention that palliative was looted, you days in office is running faster than you thought
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by Ndlistic(m): 2:47pm On Nov 19, 2020
Watch Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, call for the sanction of CNN over their indepth investigation into the Lekki tollgate shooting incident that occured on October 20.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noyI1gq_83E
CC

Lalasticlala
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by GoodGovernance: 2:49pm On Nov 19, 2020
Omooba77:

Have you seen this alagba. Have the fear of God!

Are you that daft?

Was the notice referring to bodies from Lekki shootings?

Or The Army dumped the dead bodies at LASUTH?

Do you even appreciate the distance from Lekki to LASUTH?

What a clown!
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by themaestro08(m): 2:50pm On Nov 19, 2020
rossniti:

Shut up. Why do you trust CNN? You actually think they care about you? Mumu slave people. Go and watch their so called video evidence, and there is still NO EVIDENCE of soldiers shooting people at Lekki. No use una brain. Mumu slaves.

You are literally the biggest fool I came across today angry. Who told you CNN and other giant media outlets like BBC, Aljazeera etc, doesn't have news reporters and correspondents worldwide? Your ignorance and stupidity reeks to high heavens.

However, not even your ancestors can change the fact that the Nigerian army gruesomely massacred peaceful protesters in lekki on the 20th of October 2020, its on record, even Wikipedia published an article on it.

The earlier you free yourself from bias and hypocrisy the better for you angry

Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by udemzyudex(m): 2:51pm On Nov 19, 2020
Is that why they took the bodies along with them so they will use this as an excuse?
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by themaestro08(m): 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2020
BafanaBafana:
The proof that the massacre took place is that CNN reported it. Very funny I must say. Even the haters aka Trump lovers are now cheering CNN.
There was shooting at Lekki toll gate, no doubt about that, but the question is, who was killed?
There has never been a time in this country where people are killed by the government and no family or friends can come out to say they were killed. This is the defence they put up when we ask them to tell us who was killed. Curious individuals even contributed money as reward for anyone who can come up with at least a verifiable identity of someone killed, all we hear is that the government also wants to kill them.
Same people who were forcing the Buhari is dead and Buhari is a clone theory down our throats now wants is to believe that some unknown persons were massacred by the Nigerian government.

You know the Nigerian army are notorious for carting away with dead bodies after brutalising them to avoid being implicated? Right?
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by baby124: 2:54pm On Nov 19, 2020
etrouble:

Where are the dead bodies? There cannot be a massacre without dead bodies.
Don’t worry they will visit you at night today to show themselves. You can also ask the Lagos Coroner who has called on people to accept their dead. Obviously Lagos is getting tired of FG’s toxic lies.

Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by Basher8583: 2:54pm On Nov 19, 2020
Ausmos:
It's unfortunate we are where we are today. Peaceful protest demanding for better governance and brighter life for Nigerian youths turned bloody by the wicked people in government. CNN, after intense investigation came up with facts to support the claim that there was massacre. Only for the heartless people to spew this rubbish rather than put up strong arguments with evidence to refute the claim.

But then this is Nigeria, what should one expect?

You sent to soldiers to harmless protesters for what in the first place?

God will judge as many who are complicit in this matter

Illiterate. Can you define the meaning of massacre. Now can you physically prove with evidence of aftermath that s massacre really took place?
Someone just said massacre without bodies. Doesn't that make sense to you? If it doesn't then i put it to you that you do not understand the meaning of massacre
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by madridsta007(m): 2:55pm On Nov 19, 2020
boman2014:

https://punchng.com/breaking-fg-faults-cnn-report-on-lekki-shootings-threatens-action/

Lai Mohammed, if CNN wants to take down your regime, they will do so in less than a year.
You should know this.
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by michoim(m): 2:57pm On Nov 19, 2020
CNN the mother of lies...President Trump calls them fake news media
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by madridsta007(m): 2:57pm On Nov 19, 2020
Basher8583:

Illiterate. Can you define the meaning of massacre. Now can you physically prove with evidence of aftermath that s massacre really took place?
Someone just said massacre without bodies. Doesn't that make sense to you? If it doesn't then i put it to you that you do not understand the meaning of massacre

Dont mind them. This is the same thing I say about the supposed killings in the North.
Where are the bodies? Where are the relatives? What are the names of the people killed?

There is no killing in the North. It is all fake and photoshopped to give our Emperor Buhari a bad name. It shall not work insha Allah
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by Tochj(m): 2:57pm On Nov 19, 2020
flokii:

Anarchist Ipobian and hater of Lagos progress spotted.

Ya'll will be put to shame las las.
Who are the real progressives in Lagos.
Igbos ofcourse.
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by Basher8583: 2:59pm On Nov 19, 2020
BafanaBafana:
The proof that the massacre took place is that CNN reported it. Very funny I must say. Even the haters aka Trump lovers are now cheering CNN.
There was shooting at Lekki toll gate, no doubt about that, but the question is, who was killed?
There has never been a time in this country where people are killed by the government and no family or friends can come out to say they were killed. This is the defence they put up when we ask them to tell us who was killed. Curious individuals even contributed money as reward for anyone who can come up with at least a verifiable identity of someone killed, all we hear is that the government also wants to kill them.
Same people who were forcing the Buhari is dead and Buhari is a clone theory down our throats now wants is to believe that some unknown persons were massacred by the Nigerian government.

Brother. You are one of the rear breeds of intelligent individuals I have deep respect for on Nairaland.

Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by kevwemike: 2:59pm On Nov 19, 2020
boman2014:

https://punchng.com/breaking-fg-faults-cnn-report-on-lekki-shootings-threatens-actioni/
I think this man is high on something why did they put off the lights in the first place, the government purposely put off the lights so that they can evacuatte their bodies.evil
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by bhouze(m): 2:59pm On Nov 19, 2020
Take him serious at your own discretion.
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by kilmot: 3:00pm On Nov 19, 2020
alasane:

we also pray some of you that want to destabilize this country with every pretext so your family will be destabilized as well,,,just say ameen
f

You just proved me right.
Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by Ishilove: 3:01pm On Nov 19, 2020
IMAMofWAR:
come let me fork u and reset your brain
Keep your busybody penis in your trousers before it puts you into trouble.

Re: Lai Mohammed Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Lekki Shootings Report by alasane: 3:03pm On Nov 19, 2020
kilmot:

I pray whatever happened at Lekki toll gate that day happen to you and your family. Just say Amen to confirm there was no killing.

flokii:

Well played!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole / Refineries: How Dangote Group Was Chased Away From Rivers – Bobmanuel / N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate