Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,747 members, 7,802,288 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Why Hasn't Orji Uzor Kalu Welcomed Gov. Umahi To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Hasn't Orji Uzor Kalu Welcomed Gov. Umahi To APC (1462 Views)

Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka / A Nigerian Based In Turkey Dares Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Umahi To Visit Turkey. / Crowd Welcomed Gov. Yahaya Bello Along Lokoja Abuja Road: See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Hasn't Orji Uzor Kalu Welcomed Gov. Umahi To APC by flyingpig: 2:19pm On Nov 19, 2020
Considering he's a leader of APC in that zone.

I wonder why.

Even the previous sole APC governor in South East, Uzodinma has quickly welcomed Umahi to the progressive party, and has expressed his elation in not being the sole APC governor in the region.

Now i wonder why Kalu hasn't said a word so far.

Someone was not consulted.
Re: Why Hasn't Orji Uzor Kalu Welcomed Gov. Umahi To APC by techmo(m): 2:24pm On Nov 19, 2020
And how are you sure he hasn't phoned him

2 Likes

Re: Why Hasn't Orji Uzor Kalu Welcomed Gov. Umahi To APC by Kestolove(m): 2:25pm On Nov 19, 2020
The guy has taken his shine wether he likes it or not, I prefer umahi to kalu

3 Likes

Re: Why Hasn't Orji Uzor Kalu Welcomed Gov. Umahi To APC by flyingpig: 2:27pm On Nov 19, 2020
Kestolove:
me too

If kalu rules nigeria, naija go dey like Abia state. Inflation go drop true true, so much money to go round, most things go come cheap but u see dirty and underdevelopment? grin

Just loot make i loot and allow 8 years go by.

1 Like

Re: Why Hasn't Orji Uzor Kalu Welcomed Gov. Umahi To APC by flyingpig: 2:28pm On Nov 19, 2020
techmo:
And how are you sure he hasn't phoned him
since its same party politics, no need to hide it by phoning. You can come up with public statement.
Re: Why Hasn't Orji Uzor Kalu Welcomed Gov. Umahi To APC by techmo(m): 2:32pm On Nov 19, 2020
flyingpig:
since its same party politics, no need to hide it by phoning. You can come up with public statement.

Public statement in what capacity?! He isn't a member of APC NWC and can't speak for APC, for now he represents a federal senatorial district in Abia and not in position to make such statements

1 Like

Re: Why Hasn't Orji Uzor Kalu Welcomed Gov. Umahi To APC by Futuragetty: 2:34pm On Nov 19, 2020
Dave Umahi's defection to the ruling party, APC not only make Kalu's chances of clinching party nomination for Presidential election slimmer but is a BIG threat. in fact, Today Dave became a big contender for the position.

You people should let Orji Uzor Kalu grieve in peace.

1 Like

Re: Why Hasn't Orji Uzor Kalu Welcomed Gov. Umahi To APC by NNEWIsuper: 2:37pm On Nov 19, 2020
You don't know what happens within... Kalu might have still been on the phone with him

1 Like

Re: Why Hasn't Orji Uzor Kalu Welcomed Gov. Umahi To APC by elgramz: 2:47pm On Nov 19, 2020
What did you expect when they are both dragging for the same presidential ticket. Has Okorocha congratulated him?

1 Like

Re: Why Hasn't Orji Uzor Kalu Welcomed Gov. Umahi To APC by 14fourteenn: 2:50pm On Nov 19, 2020
[s]
techmo:

Public statement in what capacity?! He isn't a member of APC NWC and can't speak for APC, for now he represents a federal senatorial district in Abia and not in position to make such statements
[/s]
Re: Why Hasn't Orji Uzor Kalu Welcomed Gov. Umahi To APC by 14fourteenn: 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2020
[s]
Kestolove:
[/s]
Re: Why Hasn't Orji Uzor Kalu Welcomed Gov. Umahi To APC by OfficialAwol(m): 2:56pm On Nov 19, 2020
techmo:

In what capacity did he congratulate Joe Biden for his victory in American Presidential election?

5 Likes

Re: Why Hasn't Orji Uzor Kalu Welcomed Gov. Umahi To APC by ABlAstate: 2:58pm On Nov 19, 2020
[s]
NNEWIsuper:
You don't know what happens within... Kalu might have still been on the phone with him
[/s]

It is because Orji Kalu is now intimidated because he knows he is an ex convict and Abia state is the most backward state in Nigeria. The game done set . cheesy

Re: Why Hasn't Orji Uzor Kalu Welcomed Gov. Umahi To APC by OfficialAwol(m): 2:59pm On Nov 19, 2020
flyingpig:

I wonder why.

Even the previous sole APC governor in South East, Uzodinma has quickly welcomed Umahi to the progressive party, and has expressed his elation in not being the sole APC governor in the region.

Dave has upset what he thought he had figured out.

With Kalu's corruption baggage, so many sane APC stalwarts would rather Umahi flies the party's presidential ticket than OUK, if they decide to give Southeast the Ticket.
Re: Why Hasn't Orji Uzor Kalu Welcomed Gov. Umahi To APC by flyingpig: 3:03pm On Nov 19, 2020
techmo:

he also holds a position in the senate. Whip
Re: Why Hasn't Orji Uzor Kalu Welcomed Gov. Umahi To APC by ABlAstate: 3:04pm On Nov 19, 2020
Kestolove:

Kalu looted Abia state and left it in shambles. Today Abia state is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria. I am from Abia state but I prefer Umahi

Pictures: Abia state

Re: Why Hasn't Orji Uzor Kalu Welcomed Gov. Umahi To APC by ABlAstate: 3:08pm On Nov 19, 2020
flyingpig:
me too

If kalu rules nigeria, naija go dey like Abia state
. Inflation go drop true, so much money to go round, most things go come cheap but u see dirty and underdevelopment? grin

Just loot make i loot and allow 8 years go by.

Hahahaha nnewisuper, come and read this, people don finish our Abia state. cheesy

Re: Why Hasn't Orji Uzor Kalu Welcomed Gov. Umahi To APC by Moferere: 3:08pm On Nov 19, 2020
OUK knows that Dave is inconsequential.

1 Like

Re: Why Hasn't Orji Uzor Kalu Welcomed Gov. Umahi To APC by flyingpig: 3:10pm On Nov 19, 2020
Futuragetty:
Dave Umahi's defection to the ruling party, APC not only make Kalu's chances of clinching party nomination for Presidential election slimmer but is a BIG threat. in fact, Today Dave became a big contender for the position.

You people should let Orji Uzor Kalu grieve in peace.
cheesy
Re: Why Hasn't Orji Uzor Kalu Welcomed Gov. Umahi To APC by flyingpig: 3:10pm On Nov 19, 2020
elgramz:
What did you expect when they are both dragging for the same presidential ticket. Has Okorocha congratulated him?
is true o. That one also.

1 Like

Re: Why Hasn't Orji Uzor Kalu Welcomed Gov. Umahi To APC by flyingpig: 3:11pm On Nov 19, 2020
OfficialAwol:

In what capacity did he congratulate Joe Biden for his victory in American Presidential election?
u don finish am grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Hasn't Orji Uzor Kalu Welcomed Gov. Umahi To APC by ODJ124(m): 3:44pm On Nov 19, 2020
So OUK, Okorocha, and other south easterners
..who has been in the party for so long will just watch umahi.. Come and get 2023 ticket.. (Though its a mirage) BAT we know...

And u think they will be Happy...

Thread seen.
Re: Why Hasn't Orji Uzor Kalu Welcomed Gov. Umahi To APC by Seerade029: 3:49pm On Nov 19, 2020
flyingpig:

I wonder why.

OfficialAwol:

Dave has upset what he thought he had figured out.

With Kalu's corruption baggage, so many sane APC stalwarts would rather Umahi flies the party's presidential ticket than OUK, if they decide to give Southeast the Ticket.

Even the west and some of the big politicians in the north has not congratulate him.
you guys should chill nah
Re: Why Hasn't Orji Uzor Kalu Welcomed Gov. Umahi To APC by GlobalAdvtForum: 4:09pm On Nov 19, 2020
ABlAstate:

Kalu looted Abia state and left it in shambles. Today Abia state is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria. I am from Abia state but I prefer Umahi

Pictures: Abia state
Is this picture you are showing a true representative of Abia state? Sorry for ur self. This must be your father's compound. Shame on you.
Re: Why Hasn't Orji Uzor Kalu Welcomed Gov. Umahi To APC by ABlAstate: 4:11pm On Nov 19, 2020
GlobalAdvtForum:
Is this picture you are showing a true representative of Abia state? Sorry for ur self. This must be your father's compound. Shame on you.

That's the true condition of Abia state. Pictures doesn't even show it all. See more of Abia state

Re: Why Hasn't Orji Uzor Kalu Welcomed Gov. Umahi To APC by Dimmatic(f): 4:43pm On Nov 19, 2020
Learn how to drive better in two weeks time, Learn how to drive manual or automatic cars.Also to learn is basic vehicle checks.We can assist you in processing driving and vehicle licenses and other documents.
See contacts below
Re: Why Hasn't Orji Uzor Kalu Welcomed Gov. Umahi To APC by RealEzee(m): 5:55pm On Nov 19, 2020
I don't know ooo maybe as 2023 comes thru umahi might get the presidential ticket ahead of head at APC grin
Re: Why Hasn't Orji Uzor Kalu Welcomed Gov. Umahi To APC by OfficialAwol(m): 8:09pm On Nov 19, 2020
flyingpig:
u don finish am grin

U know say them no get sense.

(1) (Reply)

Consider An Igbo Man To Replace Late COAS, Attahiru - Reno Omokri Tells Buhari / Ogidi PG Apologized To IPOB For Sit At Hom Protest: VIDEO / Illiteracy: Terror In The South East And North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.