Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

I Need Help With Making Small Changes To A Website Built With A Php Script - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need Help With Making Small Changes To A Website Built With A Php Script (359 Views)

##Get professional P2P (PH-GH ) Website Built From Scratch (No Copy Work)! / ##Get professional P2P (PH-GH ) Website Built From Scratch (No Copy Work)! / What Are The Apps Built With React Native? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With Making Small Changes To A Website Built With A Php Script by Julieextra: 2:40pm On Nov 19, 2020
If you can help me with making few changes to a php script and you can convert it to a mobile app and host it for me within 24 hours. Kindly reach me.it's pay on delivery. If you want money before delivery , abeg don't reach me.

Please no outrageous price. I need moderate and reasonable price.

Kindly reach me asap via WhatsApp Business via 08147933769

Thanks
Re: I Need Help With Making Small Changes To A Website Built With A Php Script by losprince(m): 5:35pm On Nov 19, 2020
Make few changes to a PHP script, convert it to a mobile app, host it, all within 24 hours! Also, pay after delivery! You are very delusional.

6 Likes

Re: I Need Help With Making Small Changes To A Website Built With A Php Script by Julieextra: 10:20pm On Nov 19, 2020
losprince:
Make few changes to a PHP script, convert it to a mobile app, host it, all within 24 hours! Also, pay after delivery! You are very delusional.

Sorry my dear!!

Everything is possible in this world. I have gotten over 10 persons offering to do it. I can't fall victim of NL scammers the third time..

Thanks
Re: I Need Help With Making Small Changes To A Website Built With A Php Script by losprince(m): 10:48pm On Nov 19, 2020
Julieextra:

Sorry my dear!!

Everything is possible in this world. I have gotten over 10 persons offering to do it. I can't fall victim of NL scammers the third time..

Thanks
Why wouldn't you be scammed when you keep looking for cheap labour coupled with unrealistic expectations? Good luck with your "10" hungry developers looking for a meal ticket.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help With Making Small Changes To A Website Built With A Php Script by 404Dev: 12:07pm On Nov 20, 2020
Julieextra:

Sorry my dear!!

Thanks
24 hours isn't possible. Any one who says he will do it in that time frame really has no idea of what is involved.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help With Making Small Changes To A Website Built With A Php Script by Julieextra: 2:19pm On Nov 20, 2020
404Dev:

24 hours isn't possible. Any one who says he will do it in that time frame really has no idea of what is involved.

Thank you so much so. I like your kind of person. Instead of call me " delusional ", you told me clearly that the time frame is short. I made mention of 24 hours because I thought it's possible within that time frame. The 24 hours is just tentative. So people that reached out told me it's not possible too. That at least 2 days is needed. That's how to explain things to clients. Not calling them names.

Thanks for explaining.
Re: I Need Help With Making Small Changes To A Website Built With A Php Script by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 20, 2020
Truth is even if you said 24 minutes and want the solution to include state of the art Artificial Intelligence you will get 10 developers reach out to you.

What you need to do is to develop a document highlighting what specifically you need done. If you do then it's easy for both yourself and the developer to agree on what exactly you need and when you u need it done. A lot of the problems arise when scope creep begins to happen middway through the project. For example you want to include a payment processor and then middway you say no you actually want it to include pay gateway with ability to transfee to bank.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help With Making Small Changes To A Website Built With A Php Script by losprince(m): 6:37pm On Nov 20, 2020
Julieextra:

Thank you so much so. I like your kind of person. Instead of call me " delusional ", you told me clearly that the time frame is short. I made mention of 24 hours because I thought it's possible within that time frame. The 24 hours is just tentative. So people that reached out told me it's not possible too. That at least 2 days is needed. That's how to explain things to clients. Not calling them names.

Thanks for explaining.
I called you delusional because you are delusional, you even agree with me by this post as you have been educated on the impossibility and shortsightedness of your request, having said that, I guess I should have been calmer in my approach, but you struck me as an arrogant person who would turn out to be a nightmare to work with. You are already turning off quality developers by echoing how cheap you are in your budget "hint" and asserting how long the project is supposed to take even tho you are completely ignorant about the whole process.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help With Making Small Changes To A Website Built With A Php Script by Julieextra: 12:53am On Nov 21, 2020
losprince:

I called you delusional because you are delusional, you even agree with me by this post as you have been educated on the impossibility and shortsightedness of your request, having said that, I guess I should have been calmer in my approach, but you struck me as an arrogant person who would turn out to be a nightmare to work with. You are already turning off quality developers by echoing how cheap you are in your budget "hint" and asserting how long the project is supposed to take even tho you are completely ignorant about the whole process.

See Oga! There is nothing arrogant in my request. All the other people that reached out to me didn't call me names. If you can't be calmer in your approach and show some respect, please i beg that you stop responding to my request. Anyway, for your information, the job has been done. Who told you i am looking for cheap job? Kindly go back to my request. I only said the person should be reasonable with his price and i need POD. What is wrong in that? Don't i have the right to say what i want again? Do i need to do things your way? Just imagine how you have labelled someone wrongly that you haven't met or done deal with. Calling me all kinds of names....that i want cheap stuff, arrogant person, will turn out to be a nightmare and all that.

where are all those names you are calling me in this my request?

"If you can help me with making few changes to a php script and you can convert it to a mobile app and host it for me within 24 hours. Kindly reach me.it's pay on delivery. If you want money before delivery , abeg don't reach me.

Please no outrageous price. I need moderate and reasonable price.

Kindly reach me asap via WhatsApp Business via 08147933769

Thanks"

I haven't called you unprintable names even though i have so many too. I just respect people and won't call anybody bad names who haven't merited them by badly dealing with me.

So please, keep your opinions to yourself. You are not the only one who knows how to insult or call others bad names.

I rest my case.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Trusted Seller/buyer Hacking Tools / In Need Of A Kotlin Developer / Help A Confuse Fellow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.