Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

See The Fish My Neighbour Just Caught. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Fish My Neighbour Just Caught. (462 Views)

My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time / Check Out The Big Fish My Brother Kill This Morning In A Very Small Water / I Just Caught This Idiot (Hedgehog) On My Way Home (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Fish My Neighbour Just Caught. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2020
What is the name? grin grin

Re: See The Fish My Neighbour Just Caught. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:47pm On Nov 19, 2020
Omo kiss
Re: See The Fish My Neighbour Just Caught. by Nackzy: 2:47pm On Nov 19, 2020
Wow beautiful, precious Creature, But it's so unfortunate that the fish was caught in Nigeria
Re: See The Fish My Neighbour Just Caught. by Soarr(m): 2:49pm On Nov 19, 2020
Let me name this one..
FROG FISH.
Pls the appropriate authorities should include it in the names of fish we have..
BOTANICA NAME
FROGINUS FISHARIUS

This fish reminds me of that boss in Kung-fu hustle

1 Like

Re: See The Fish My Neighbour Just Caught. by MOLOTOVcockTAIL(m): 2:54pm On Nov 19, 2020
Puffer Fish
Re: See The Fish My Neighbour Just Caught. by Bigflamie(m): 2:57pm On Nov 19, 2020
cheesy

Ugly as fvck but lalasticlala the devourer of strange creatures don't mind giving it a try.

Lala eeh shocked

Re: See The Fish My Neighbour Just Caught. by lordm(m): 3:00pm On Nov 19, 2020
Let that fish go
Re: See The Fish My Neighbour Just Caught. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 19, 2020
Nackzy:
Wow beautiful, precious Creature, But it's so unfortunate that the fish was caught in Nigeria
puffer fish, it's very poisonous but these guys no Wan hear word o. grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Fish My Neighbour Just Caught. by Righteousness89(m): 3:03pm On Nov 19, 2020
Pls be Careful of what you fling into your belly! That fish looks abnormal..
The Fish has Definitely eaten something Posinous that has made it look like a Ballon!

All over the World So many Creatures in the water have been behaving abnormal of recent..
So Many Have Mysteriously died..

Be Careful!

1 Like

Re: See The Fish My Neighbour Just Caught. by donbachi(m): 3:09pm On Nov 19, 2020
Balloon de fish.
Re: See The Fish My Neighbour Just Caught. by David1017(m): 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2020
That's a puffer fish.. Its a very poisonous fish but also a delicacy in some parts of the world..
Make una no chop am oo
Re: See The Fish My Neighbour Just Caught. by David1017(m): 3:27pm On Nov 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
Pls be Careful of what you fling into your belly! That fish looks abnormal..
The Fish has Definitely eaten something Posinous that has made it look like a Ballon!

So many Creatures in the water have been behaving abnormal..

Be Careful!
Lol.. Pipo like una shaa grin
Re: See The Fish My Neighbour Just Caught. by ouzo1(m): 3:28pm On Nov 19, 2020
Fugu alias puffer fish
Re: See The Fish My Neighbour Just Caught. by GOFRONT(m): 3:41pm On Nov 19, 2020
Sweet bonga fish
Re: See The Fish My Neighbour Just Caught. by Nackzy: 3:57pm On Nov 19, 2020
Truthspoon1:
puffer fish, it's very poisonous but these guys no Wan hear word o. grin grin
Hmmmmm, the fish just fine
Re: See The Fish My Neighbour Just Caught. by fourboys: 6:30pm On Nov 19, 2020
pls put that fish inside back...

Don't eat that innocent creature
Re: See The Fish My Neighbour Just Caught. by sultaan(m): 2:08am On Nov 20, 2020
The fish is fugu as earlier stated , it inflates itself when threatened, and it is very poisonous.
Only trained experts know how to cut bad what part to serve.
If your neighbor tries it, na funeral be that, you don skip hospital

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.livescience.com/amp/65804-man-ingests-pufferfish-and-cocaine.html

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, My Mum’s Bank Account Hacked And November Pension Withdrawn / Anyone Going From Lagos To Calabar Tomorrow I Need A Travel Buddy / Farewell To The Chairman And Champion Of Big Ideas(sam Nda-isaiah)by Ayo Akanji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.