Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Urgent. Help Needed On Catfish Pond Construction - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Urgent. Help Needed On Catfish Pond Construction (357 Views)

Effect Of Oyster Shell On Catfish Growth And Pond Water Ph Balance / Tarpaulin Fish Pond Price List - Cost Of Different Sizes Of Mobile Fish Ponds / A-z Detail On Catfish Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent. Help Needed On Catfish Pond Construction by SMI2020: 4:04pm On Nov 19, 2020
hi everyone. . Please I need help on tapolin. . I've just finished construction the frames needed for catfish pond (5 in total) how many yards of tapolin is needed for a pond of this size 6ft x 4ft with a depth of 4ft??

how many yards and ft of tapolin will be needed to construct a single pond that size

1 Like

Re: Urgent. Help Needed On Catfish Pond Construction by SMI2020: 4:05pm On Nov 19, 2020
Please help out
Re: Urgent. Help Needed On Catfish Pond Construction by Soarr(m): 4:07pm On Nov 19, 2020
Take that same measurement to where trampoline is being sold, they will put you through
Re: Urgent. Help Needed On Catfish Pond Construction by SMI2020: 6:21pm On Nov 19, 2020
Soarr:
Take that same measurement to where trampoline is being sold, they will put you through

aii thanks, but i still need quotation from someone else I not pond construction before going as there's every possibility the tapolin sellers will give me any quotation just to sell much
Re: Urgent. Help Needed On Catfish Pond Construction by kazeemmuka(m): 9:01pm On Nov 19, 2020
Get 16 feet Taupalin and ask the seller you need 5 Yards of it (16 feet). This will be enough to cover the secelton tou said you have put in place. This is the breakdown:
4ft +6f+4ft one side of the pond which sumup to be 14ft and 4ft+4ft+4ft the other side which sum to be 12ft. It's always advisable to make provisions for excess so as to make it lap and drop down a bit .
Re: Urgent. Help Needed On Catfish Pond Construction by SMI2020: 12:18pm On Nov 23, 2020
kazeemmuka:
Get 16 feet Taupalin and ask the seller you need 5 Yards of it (16 feet). This will be enough to cover the secelton tou said you have put in place. This is the breakdown:
4ft +6f+4ft one side of the pond which sumup to be 14ft and 4ft+4ft+4ft the other side which sum to be 12ft. It's always advisable to make provisions for excess so as to make it lap and drop down a bit .

God bless you a million times for this..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2 Day Theory And On Farm Practical Goat Farming Training / Backyard Farming Ideas For 2021 / How to Finance Your Business and Pay Your bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.