Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Man Threatens To Sex A Woman By Force - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Threatens To Sex A Woman By Force (1704 Views)

Man Threatens To Attack Pastors, Churches (Video) / Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account / Nigerian Man Threatens To Release Lady's Nude Pictures Over N6K. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Threatens To Sex A Woman By Force by vivilafrosh(f): 5:40pm On Nov 19, 2020
A friend of mine name (withheld) sent this disturbing message to me about a mysterious guy who collected her number and had promised to have sex with her by force unless she yeilds.

He has continued to send series of messages to her threatening to do worse if she doesn't reply.

He goes by the name blessings danladi and wisdom Nnanna on WhatsApp.

Re: Man Threatens To Sex A Woman By Force by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 19, 2020
His name though, Wisdom Nnanna.

Wisdom wey no get wisdom, shey that one na wisdom? undecided

No man with common sense would ever send such a despicable message to a woman.
Re: Man Threatens To Sex A Woman By Force by Sundrus: 5:44pm On Nov 19, 2020
cheesy wahala don tie gele. 9ja men & towtow
Re: Man Threatens To Sex A Woman By Force by stalingraddd(m): 6:31pm On Nov 19, 2020
this one is mad
Re: Man Threatens To Sex A Woman By Force by YorubaMod(m): 9:16am On Nov 20, 2020
Do u need Gps to locate the nearest police station around u? angry
Re: Man Threatens To Sex A Woman By Force by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 23, 2020
But did he do it.
Re: Man Threatens To Sex A Woman By Force by 24SEVEN: 5:14pm On Jun 12, 2021
vivilafrosh:
A friend of mine name (withheld) sent this disturbing message to me about a mysterious guy who collected her number and had promised to have sex with her by force unless she yeilds.

He has continued to send series of messages to her threatening to do worse if she doesn't reply.

He goes by the name blessings danladi and wisdom Nnanna on WhatsApp.

Can we see a pictire of your friends ass?? cheesy cheesy

Did he eventually get her or she has relocated to Abuja?
Re: Man Threatens To Sex A Woman By Force by vikithor(m): 6:18pm On Jun 12, 2021
Learn how to drive better than you were told or shown, drive manual or automatic cars.Let's process your vehicle papers and driving license request.

(1) (Reply)

A Young Slay Queen Has Been Caught Trying To Commit Fraud / A Former Very Hardened Gangster Found A New Life. Find Out How / EFCC: Instagram Comedian, Pankeeroy Arrested For Internet Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.