Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,968 members, 7,806,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

The Other Youths The Only Hope To #endsars - CNN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Other Youths The Only Hope To #endsars - CNN (1034 Views)

#EndSARS: CNN Clarifies Its Tweet About ''38'' Nigerians Killed / Kwara 2019: Presidential Aide, Other Youths, Move To Reconcile Aggrieved APC Mem / Small Doctors And Other Youths Breaks Fast With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Other Youths The Only Hope To #endsars - CNN by princevee(m): 7:14pm On Nov 19, 2020
The Other Youths The Only Hope to #EndSARS - CNN
watch here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dc-ShKR1-BE

Re: The Other Youths The Only Hope To #endsars - CNN by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 19, 2020
the next SARS protests many politicians we go down ....I swear

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Other Youths The Only Hope To #endsars - CNN by onward4life(m): 8:37pm On Nov 19, 2020
Jesse25:

Confam!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Other Youths The Only Hope To #endsars - CNN by helinues: 8:39pm On Nov 19, 2020
Jesse25:

Next SARS protest?

Which of the SARS again? The one disbanded?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Other Youths The Only Hope To #endsars - CNN by theenchanter: 8:55pm On Nov 19, 2020
helinues:

Next SARS protest?

Senators And Reps Salaries. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Other Youths The Only Hope To #endsars - CNN by helinues: 8:56pm On Nov 19, 2020
theenchanter:
Senators And Reps Salaries. grin

That one still fair but at least make we chill small...
Re: The Other Youths The Only Hope To #endsars - CNN by theenchanter: 8:57pm On Nov 19, 2020
helinues:

okay, chill.
Re: The Other Youths The Only Hope To #endsars - CNN by Charmingrascal(m): 8:59pm On Nov 19, 2020
Jesse25:

I swear!!
Re: The Other Youths The Only Hope To #endsars - CNN by Charmingrascal(m): 9:01pm On Nov 19, 2020
helinues:

For how long would you continue to chill and watch? Soro soke for your children's future

1 Like

Re: The Other Youths The Only Hope To #endsars - CNN by helinues: 9:02pm On Nov 19, 2020
Charmingrascal:

For how long would you continue to chill and watch?
Soro soke for your children's future

Life is all about one step after the other...

Abi no be so?
Re: The Other Youths The Only Hope To #endsars - CNN by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 19, 2020
helinues:

Next SARS protest?

the next protests for good governance we be bloody I swear for all those politicians na we they run am for south south so I know what am saying ....so go warn your master now
Re: The Other Youths The Only Hope To #endsars - CNN by OfoIgbo: 9:07pm On Nov 19, 2020
helinues:

Next SARS protest?

Yes.

Next question
Re: The Other Youths The Only Hope To #endsars - CNN by Charmingrascal(m): 9:08pm On Nov 19, 2020
helinues:

Abi no be so?

I am asking you, for how long would u watch?
Re: The Other Youths The Only Hope To #endsars - CNN by helinues: 9:08pm On Nov 19, 2020
Jesse25:

the next protests for good governance we be bloody I swear for all those politicians na we they run am for south south so I know what am saying ....so go warn your master now

@ bolded, so if you were to be president or governor of a state, would you allow such to happen?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Other Youths The Only Hope To #endsars - CNN by Never4getU: 9:10pm On Nov 19, 2020
Sustain the momentum, refuse to be silence, freedom isn't given, it is taken.

We are in a new face of military junta.another milestone by Buhari.

helinues:

Abi no be so?
Re: The Other Youths The Only Hope To #endsars - CNN by helinues: 9:13pm On Nov 19, 2020
17teen:
[s][/s]

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Seun
Dominique
OAMJ4

Rule 1
Re: The Other Youths The Only Hope To #endsars - CNN by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 19, 2020
helinues:

@ bolded, so if you were to be president or governor of a state, would you allow such to happen?

it won't happen because I we be more responsible to the people than this dullard call buhari

Re: The Other Youths The Only Hope To #endsars - CNN by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 19, 2020
17teen:
[s][/s]
thunder fire your papa and mama
Useless bastard product of dog's sperm and a harlot mother.

your crying is unlimited because millions of monikers are waiting to heap curses on your useless family

u dey mind that fool ...helinues
Re: The Other Youths The Only Hope To #endsars - CNN by helinues: 9:17pm On Nov 19, 2020
Jesse25:

it won't happen because I we be more responsible to the people than this dullard call buhari

How would you feel if someone painted your parents in this way?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Other Youths The Only Hope To #endsars - CNN by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 19, 2020
Dont be fooled by Leftist media CNN who seek to promote radicalized feminism , homosexuality, gay marriage, LGBTQ, abortion under the disguise of supporting End SARS look at their DJ Switch media talk and compare to their news of female celeb Adele divorce from her spouse, who after the divorce she will be feeding as their culture support female hypergamy creating broke emasculated men , my fellow youths let's not be deceived , the ends protest has been hijacked

Obviously its expected she married an emasculated Simp(a potential gay**t), because their society is so progressive and allows for female hypergamy hence the rise of weak nonvirile men , homosexual men, non binary men, She Male,Bisexual men,and other aborminations we see openly in these society,I commend her success as an individual , attaining these height in her music career based on her own merit but I'm against their society killing natural masculinity in their men via queerness,sexless,and genderless notion

The African Man is a natural redpiller , our conservative culture alone produces Alpha male,and also strong independent women who don't see men,babies,marriage,family as threats to achieving their personal set out objectives eg Mrs Folorusho Alakija(richest woman in Africa),Mrs Awoseka of first bank , Arch bishop Mrs Idahosa , Mrs Tara of house of Tara, Former senator Mrs Florence It's Giwa, Rev Mrs Adejumo, Aisha Yesufu of Endsars protest, Mrs Stella okoli the founder and current CEO of Emzor pharmaceutical,and a host of others

These compared to what the leftist american media who want to promote single motherhood,divorce,queerness and other progressive ideologies and we see in some of our female celebrities Toke Makiwa (divorce),Vanetta of big brother(divorce),Genevieve Nnaji (single mother),Waje(single mother ),INI Edo(divorce),Tiwa savage(divorce and single mother) and a host of others

Note I'm not against single women or men Apostle Paul was single,Jesus was single,Mother Theresa was single, you can be single and still fufil destiny, have peace of mind, attain happiness without needing the institution of marriage or family,what I'm against and I now see in some women is that they now see that marriage, family, .men, babies all as threats to attaining women right,and women independence hence the wave of radical feminism, toxic feminity ,progressivism,LGBTQ, genderless and queerness notion

An example is an NGO called feminist coalition that was headed by modern feminist kiki mordi and a host of other ladies who where one of the major sponsors and organizers of the End SARS protest specifically in Lekki toll gate protest under the guise of fighting for police reform,end to police brutality ,end to extra Judicial killing, were actual fighting for radical leftist ideologies like LGBTQ,abortion,gay marriage, etc which are against God and Nature, they were verified by progressive twitter owner Jack Dorsey to gain popularity and donation for these so called purpose

We are all complaining about Buhari today , his bad economic policies as we are seeing rise in fuel,food,transportion costs etc. poor govt educational policies keeping youths from school because of ASUU strike, dictatorial tendency by trying to ban social media,corruption by holding covid 19 pallatives ,etc. We see former pres Jonathan as a weak, incompetent , corrupt politician who could not handle the Boko Haram terrorist insurgency ,people don't see the reason for these was his refusal to accept progressive Obama Gay marriage policy,Jonathan not only refused these satanic leftist feminist ideology but also penalized homosexuals with new legislative bill of 13 yrs imprisonment of homosexuals,Obama punished Nigeria by refusing us the money and arms to fight these terrorist hence leading to countless loss of lives and properties,human displacement into IDP camps,violation of women body and right in the case of Chibok girls , and now these tribalist bigot incompetent president Buhari.

1 Like

Re: The Other Youths The Only Hope To #endsars - CNN by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 19, 2020
helinues:

How would you feel if someone painted your parents in this way?
if my parents deserved it I won't be bother bubu deserved it
Re: The Other Youths The Only Hope To #endsars - CNN by IJOBA2: 9:28pm On Nov 19, 2020
helinues:

That one still fair but at least make we chill small..
WHY undecided BECAUSE OF YOUR BMC MONTHLY STIPENDS
Re: The Other Youths The Only Hope To #endsars - CNN by princevee(m): 10:37pm On Nov 19, 2020
yes oh soro soke for the future of the unborn ones...
let's call out the children of the politicians and Pastors to join the protest... they should start from their homes.

Charmingrascal:

For how long would you continue to chill and watch?
Soro soke for your children's future

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Praises Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB For Establishing South-east Security Netwo / VIDEO: Nigerians Call On Osinbajo To Run In 2023 / Biafra group claims responsibilities for Aso Rock burglary, unknown gunmen activ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.