Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Paying Airdrops - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paying Airdrops (302 Views)

What Is An Airdrop? "EARN FREE MONEY FROM AIRDROPS DOING EASY TASKS" / Airdrops; Getting Free Money From The Cryptocurrency. / Tired Of Airdrops You Can Join Me In FREE DOGECOIN MINING (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paying Airdrops by daddio(m): 9:31pm On Nov 19, 2020
Good day to you all, I will be dropping links for WORTHY AIRDROPS here.

Things you will need most are:

TELEGRAM

ETHEREUM WALLET

TRON WALLET

TWITTER ACCOUNT.

If you know of good AIRDROPS too, you can share with us here.

Thanks

The one I'll be dropping for now is.

https:///TSR_AIRDROP_BOT?start=r0492985357
Re: Paying Airdrops by Professorcplus(m): 2:41am On Feb 28, 2022
Re: Hey!! Check Out My Designs! by daddio(m): 12:25am On Jan 21

Good morning to you boss, could you please tell us the name of the apps you are using for designing?

Thanks.
Hello sir, did you later get the details of the apps for those Designs. Seem there more to it than the app.

Thanks
Re: Paying Airdrops by daddio(m): 7:17am On Feb 28, 2022
Professorcplus:

Hello sir, did you later get the details of the apps for those Designs. Seem there more to it than the app.

Thanks

Yeah, but I ain't using the app, check YouTube for videos on it.

(1) (Reply)

Mrs Ijeoma An 27years Old Woman Suffering From Brain Tumor (photos) / Help!!! I Need Someone To Teach me Cryptocurrency Buying And Selling / Join Our Telegram Group To Advertise To Many For Free Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.