Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

What Do U Think Of Michael Jackson? Check Out D Female Version Of Michael - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Do U Think Of Michael Jackson? Check Out D Female Version Of Michael (4931 Views)

Michael Jackson Is Still Alive – He Staged His ‘death’ – (from Ballerforum) / Between Ramsey Noah, Van Vicker And Majid Michael Who Is More Handsome / Michael Jackson's 'this Is It'-red Carpet Premiere @ Genesis Deluxe Cinema (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do U Think Of Michael Jackson? Check Out D Female Version Of Michael by trendy(f): 10:22am On Feb 04, 2006
I JUST came across this picture on net and
i was like wow..............................
i just wanted to share it with you guys..........
what do u think... undecided

Re: What Do U Think Of Michael Jackson? Check Out D Female Version Of Michael by EvilSlayer(m): 10:24am On Feb 04, 2006
He/she looks like a IndecentStar shocked cool
Re: What Do U Think Of Michael Jackson? Check Out D Female Version Of Michael by Greatpeter(m): 10:28am On Feb 04, 2006
why are people trying to make caricature of this man?
He has his life to live.
Re: What Do U Think Of Michael Jackson? Check Out D Female Version Of Michael by gracious(f): 7:49pm On Feb 04, 2006
@Greatpeter, nobody is trying to make caricatures of him, They have already made many carcatures of him. and nobbody is gonna live him alone. when you are a celebrity you must learn to love the cameraaaaaaaaaaaaa. helllllllllllllllooooooooooooo, then why are you a celeb.
Re: What Do U Think Of Michael Jackson? Check Out D Female Version Of Michael by rikkyjen(m): 9:52pm On Feb 04, 2006
Jacko has already made a caricature of himself before all this internet bullshit..So nobody should cry over split milk
Re: What Do U Think Of Michael Jackson? Check Out D Female Version Of Michael by jaypaul: 2:07am On Feb 06, 2006
let's give this guy a break,i think he is being a very patient man undecided
Re: What Do U Think Of Michael Jackson? Check Out D Female Version Of Michael by vichel(m): 7:15pm On Feb 07, 2006
Jacko made himself the clown of the world the day he decided to become white. Nevertheless he is still my best performer, no musician has been able to reach his league yet
Re: What Do U Think Of Michael Jackson? Check Out D Female Version Of Michael by Fluffy(f): 7:22am On Feb 09, 2006
That's a horrible picture, cum-on people give the guy a break, he deserves one!
After all the great music, awesome way of dancing and amazing music videos u guys still criticize him.
I think that after all he has done,no one will ever measure up in terms of music,publicity and all.
Unlike many pop stars today he never had to get naked to sell his music, the guy was talented from the day he was born.
Re: What Do U Think Of Michael Jackson? Check Out D Female Version Of Michael by trendy(f): 5:07pm On Feb 09, 2006
hi guys,
i just wanted to see people's reaction and feeling to Michael
but i think Michael has gone out of his way to make people intrested in him
imagine the cute Michael, all of a sudden turning white
and gradually he is looking like a man that has been bathed with acid.
there is nothing that pisses me off with this guy than that.
he ruined his looks just like that.

no doubt he has done a lot 4 music.
that is the price celebrity pay
people live their life for them.
Re: What Do U Think Of Michael Jackson? Check Out D Female Version Of Michael by sweetborne(m): 4:13am On Feb 12, 2006
i think people should stop player hating this guy. he is really cute and if i was a girl or in my teens  i would really have loved to date him.
Re: What Do U Think Of Michael Jackson? Check Out D Female Version Of Michael by DAMMYGLOW(f): 2:10pm On Feb 15, 2006
i can see y'all like michael
Re: What Do U Think Of Michael Jackson? Check Out D Female Version Of Michael by blkamrcngl(f): 7:58pm On Feb 16, 2006
Nothing was wrong with him before, then he bleached himself and chopped off his nose,
Now he's really running around Bahrain as an Arab woman.
Re: What Do U Think Of Michael Jackson? Check Out D Female Version Of Michael by eveseh(f): 9:48pm On Apr 26, 2006
blkamrcngl:

Nothing was wrong with him before, then he bleached himself and chopped off his nose,
Now he's really running around Bahrain as an Arab woman.

shocked grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do U Think Of Michael Jackson? Check Out D Female Version Of Michael by Fimmy(m): 1:19am On Apr 27, 2006
lol
Re: What Do U Think Of Michael Jackson? Check Out D Female Version Of Michael by Oracle(m): 2:48am On Jul 18, 2006
This is crazy!
I don't know why you guys won't let this guy be
please leave him alone
Re: What Do U Think Of Michael Jackson? Check Out D Female Version Of Michael by Rhodalyn(f): 2:50am On Jul 18, 2006
I Love Jackson, no mater what, it's this movie Of his that got me trippin' ''thriller'' kiss kiss was a really good one
Re: What Do U Think Of Michael Jackson? Check Out D Female Version Of Michael by Oracle(m): 3:26am On Jul 18, 2006
that his thriller album gave him the fame, name and put him in the game
Re: What Do U Think Of Michael Jackson? Check Out D Female Version Of Michael by Rhodalyn(f): 3:26am On Jul 18, 2006
yeah, it was reall Cool but i Still think Michael was born to be a Star kiss
Re: What Do U Think Of Michael Jackson? Check Out D Female Version Of Michael by Oracle(m): 3:32am On Jul 18, 2006
yeah he was a star from his mother's womb
Re: What Do U Think Of Michael Jackson? Check Out D Female Version Of Michael by Rhodalyn(f): 10:01am On Jul 18, 2006
word! cheesy kiss
Re: What Do U Think Of Michael Jackson? Check Out D Female Version Of Michael by dangerious(f): 10:32am On Jul 18, 2006
i don't no abat u guys/gals yeh i kinda lyk micheal, n dis picz doesn't luk 2 nice 2 me, plz don't boil it
Re: What Do U Think Of Michael Jackson? Check Out D Female Version Of Michael by Oracle(m): 2:07pm On Jul 18, 2006
I'm his fan and i dont appreciate people tainting the guy.
He's a legend

Re: What Do U Think Of Michael Jackson? Check Out D Female Version Of Michael by trendy(f): 12:12pm On Nov 20, 2006
A legend that ruined himself undecided
Re: What Do U Think Of Michael Jackson? Check Out D Female Version Of Michael by Bolarge(m): 10:10am On Nov 22, 2006
LOL
@trendy
Dt's a really funny pix U got there.
But knowin Michael for his wacko tendencies he just might try it out grin
Re: What Do U Think Of Michael Jackson? Check Out D Female Version Of Michael by Freestyl(m): 11:23am On Nov 22, 2006
whao, he should be a lady instead. haha
Re: What Do U Think Of Michael Jackson? Check Out D Female Version Of Michael by neelsel(f): 6:33pm On Nov 22, 2006
Enough is Enough guys, lay off the man,
Re: What Do U Think Of Michael Jackson? Check Out D Female Version Of Michael by sisisisi(f): 4:27am On Nov 23, 2006
@ micheal jackson bashers

It is not the guy's fault.He grew up in an era where blacks were not allowed to progress.If he had not bleached,believe it or not,no one would have offered him a record deal thoughtless of buying his k7s or him even becoming famous.Give the guy a break. angry angry angryI am sure its already hell for him living in that skin but we don't need to make it seem like he deserved it.Does GOD punish us all the way we deserve?Nop.
So leave Micheal alone and go solve your problems.I am sure we all have our own unsolvable problems in our lives.
Do unto others, u know the rest.
Micheal rocks and there has been none like him since then.
Pple like eminem who make fun of him are no where near his talent.They only gain fame from insulting people.First it was his mother,then father,then Micheal,and many others i can't recall.All of u haters let Micheal rest. angry angry angry

By the way,some of u are making noise here when u are the CEOs in "bleach city".
Re: What Do U Think Of Michael Jackson? Check Out D Female Version Of Michael by eslynera(f): 1:41am On Nov 25, 2006
i think he looked waaaaaaaaaaaay better with his natural skin colour, really.
Honestly, i think he looks like a ghost with that white colour that doesn't suit him at all. He just looks terrible. sad
Re: What Do U Think Of Michael Jackson? Check Out D Female Version Of Michael by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:00am On Dec 14, 2006
its so sad cry, no matter what he would still be one of my favorite artists at all times.
Re: What Do U Think Of Michael Jackson? Check Out D Female Version Of Michael by acidrop(f): 7:09am On Oct 10, 2007
i dont really blame micheal jackson for what he did to himself, i blame the parents most especcially the dad for not showing his osn the reality of lyf
Re: What Do U Think Of Michael Jackson? Check Out D Female Version Of Michael by Ulamaster(m): 10:14am On Oct 10, 2007
Breaking into Superstardom and maintaining astronomical album sales
is no mean fit. Michael Jackson opened doors for the present generations
and future ones too to aspire to. He has been much maligned and vilified
like a common villain. Now tell me folks, who amongst you has never
looked in the mirror and wished something was different about our
physique ? Cut this man some slack !!!
Re: What Do U Think Of Michael Jackson? Check Out D Female Version Of Michael by Mustay(m): 11:26am On Oct 11, 2007
trendy:

A legend that ruined himself undecided

THATZ TRUE sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

All One Piece Movies Here(download With Resume Fuction) / Chief Daddy Nigerian Movie Download Mp4- Watch & Download, / Where To Download Full Nollywood Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.