Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

FG, Governors Blame #EndSARS Protests, Banditry For Hike In Food Prices - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG, Governors Blame #EndSARS Protests, Banditry For Hike In Food Prices (16189 Views)

Market Forces Responsible For Hike In Fuel Pump Price - NNPCL GMD, Kyari / Buhari Blames Middlemen For Hike In Food Prices, Hoading Of Commodities / Reasons For Hike In Price Of Cooking Gas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG, Governors Blame #EndSARS Protests, Banditry For Hike In Food Prices by helinues: 11:12am On Nov 20, 2020
misano:

Go & worship ur useless god. I have no time for you. People that worship Buhari are devils & that's what you are. Don't quote me again.

You could have ignored my comments then.

Where would you shift the goal post to this time?

grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: FG, Governors Blame #EndSARS Protests, Banditry For Hike In Food Prices by Kingv(m): 12:37pm On Nov 20, 2020
What else do they know how to do if not to blame!!!

Rice rose from 8k to 30k before lockdown...defend that

N
Re: FG, Governors Blame #EndSARS Protests, Banditry For Hike In Food Prices by Godi25(m): 12:37pm On Nov 20, 2020
Bastard govt and govs!
Re: FG, Governors Blame #EndSARS Protests, Banditry For Hike In Food Prices by mar1juana: 12:38pm On Nov 20, 2020
Wahala 4 who no get money

Bleep ya all...
Re: FG, Governors Blame #EndSARS Protests, Banditry For Hike In Food Prices by israelmao(m): 12:38pm On Nov 20, 2020
Looted palliatives is also responsible.Frustrated and miserable government.

1 Like

Re: FG, Governors Blame #EndSARS Protests, Banditry For Hike In Food Prices by politeme: 12:38pm On Nov 20, 2020
Blame game government,I don't take you guys serious anymore
Re: FG, Governors Blame #EndSARS Protests, Banditry For Hike In Food Prices by gurunlocker: 12:39pm On Nov 20, 2020
The food wey don cost since when?

These government is found of given excuses..... And that is called failure!

1 Like

Re: FG, Governors Blame #EndSARS Protests, Banditry For Hike In Food Prices by maxzzo1(m): 12:39pm On Nov 20, 2020
Failed APC govt blaming one thing or the other as usual....

1 Like

Re: FG, Governors Blame #EndSARS Protests, Banditry For Hike In Food Prices by fof1: 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2020
iwaeda:

https://punchng.com/fg-govs-blame-endsars-protests-banditry-for-hike-in-food-prices/

Careless Talkers and Excuse Givers... Making Excuses for their incompetences since 2015.
Re: FG, Governors Blame #EndSARS Protests, Banditry For Hike In Food Prices by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:44pm On Nov 20, 2020
Na Ogun go kill all of una there.

bastards.

3 Likes

Re: FG, Governors Blame #EndSARS Protests, Banditry For Hike In Food Prices by Dizzyrascal(m): 12:44pm On Nov 20, 2020
They are tired of blaming PDP, now they want to dedicate the remaining 2yrs to blaming the EndSars protesters for their failures.....

2 Likes

Re: FG, Governors Blame #EndSARS Protests, Banditry For Hike In Food Prices by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 20, 2020
lol
Re: FG, Governors Blame #EndSARS Protests, Banditry For Hike In Food Prices by Onnasucs1(m): 12:44pm On Nov 20, 2020
So what is responsible for the hike in Electricity tariffs and petrol price? Foolish government

2 Likes

Re: FG, Governors Blame #EndSARS Protests, Banditry For Hike In Food Prices by arantess: 12:45pm On Nov 20, 2020
TheRareGem1:
The first week of the protest was heroic but the subsequent week where the protests were hijacked in some states causing looting, destroying of both government and private properties which includes shops, factories etc. Aftermath of this will trigger hike in price of course and hardship.
You don't have common sense

3 Likes

Re: FG, Governors Blame #EndSARS Protests, Banditry For Hike In Food Prices by Angelfrost(m): 12:46pm On Nov 20, 2020
Lol... Well, they had to come up with something to blame. Did you expect them to take responsibility?!!... Nothing new here!

Still wondering what Buhari's legacy will be by 2023... Cos, this administration has literally done more woefully with each passing year since 2015.

1 Like

Re: FG, Governors Blame #EndSARS Protests, Banditry For Hike In Food Prices by ORIAYO70(m): 12:47pm On Nov 20, 2020
iwaeda:

https://punchng.com/fg-govs-blame-endsars-protests-banditry-for-hike-in-food-prices/

The useless govt must trade blame
Na endsars cause petrol hike too
Senseless fools
Re: FG, Governors Blame #EndSARS Protests, Banditry For Hike In Food Prices by femijay8271(m): 12:48pm On Nov 20, 2020
make una open border na

1 Like

Re: FG, Governors Blame #EndSARS Protests, Banditry For Hike In Food Prices by Casablanca111: 12:50pm On Nov 20, 2020
Fg go wash plate abeg, were d protesters responsible for fuel price rise. Bunch of useless idiots
Re: FG, Governors Blame #EndSARS Protests, Banditry For Hike In Food Prices by dododawa1: 12:51pm On Nov 20, 2020
Lie fG /governor Muhammad.
Re: FG, Governors Blame #EndSARS Protests, Banditry For Hike In Food Prices by favelli(m): 12:53pm On Nov 20, 2020
amerengues:
There are myriads of reasons that leads to hike in price in which even the most bereft professional should point out.

1) Increases or high cost of inputs/Production. eg Food

2) Transportation and logistics cost. Daily traders would understand when transportation is about 30% of the cost.

3) Non implementation of policies and renegaded promises. All talk with no action.

4) Ineffective regulation.

5) Before protest, the rate of increase in prices was unabatedly unprecedented especially when all lower denominations becomes useless.

When the preferred isn’t available, the available becomes the preferred- this was our major undoing. This time, the preferred will be elected. Who is the preferred? A competent, efficient and God fearing leaders who will turn the affairs of this country around. Someone who isn’t given to ethnic jingoism, race, colour, age, gender etc. An objective man

Things won’t work if square pegs are forced upon a round hole.

My question is where is such man to be found? And even if he was to come out to contest would he gain the vote of the masses.
Re: FG, Governors Blame #EndSARS Protests, Banditry For Hike In Food Prices by captainamiedi1: 12:53pm On Nov 20, 2020
They no longer blame PDP. now its endsars protesters. these administration is full of clowns. endsars protest is the reason students are still at home?? the reason dollar keep rising against naira? the reason dangote gets dollar at cheaper rate?? I wipe for my father's land

1 Like

Re: FG, Governors Blame #EndSARS Protests, Banditry For Hike In Food Prices by hajide(m): 12:57pm On Nov 20, 2020
angry
Blame game - the only thing they are so good at...otherwise, nothing whatsoever

1 Like

Re: FG, Governors Blame #EndSARS Protests, Banditry For Hike In Food Prices by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 20, 2020
iwaeda:

Wow they have finally shifted the blame from GEJ to protesters and banditories

1 Like

Re: FG, Governors Blame #EndSARS Protests, Banditry For Hike In Food Prices by Positivelyblue(f): 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2020
Everything thing is now blamed on #Endsars protest. Very soon, FG will blame protesters for the weather condition cos that's what they know how to do best (pass blame).

1 Like

Re: FG, Governors Blame #EndSARS Protests, Banditry For Hike In Food Prices by Eppking(m): 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2020
Madness is doing the same thing again and again and expecting a different result.

Instead of looking at root cause, they want to treat the symptoms. Same way they have successfully ground the economy and everything good they met in Nigeria 2015.

My dad warned me 2015 never to follow APC, but I was defiant. Now, I can see clearly what an elder sees million miles away seated on a stool.

As sincerely apologize for ever supporting these guys back then. But I must correct my errors by doing it the other way this time.

Peace
Re: FG, Governors Blame #EndSARS Protests, Banditry For Hike In Food Prices by Simplebeauty: 1:04pm On Nov 20, 2020
Wonders shall never end
Re: FG, Governors Blame #EndSARS Protests, Banditry For Hike In Food Prices by Splitmind: 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2020
If only there was like an armed security force with trained individuals who have experience in fighting asymmetric Warfare against opponents disguised as civilians.

If only...
Re: FG, Governors Blame #EndSARS Protests, Banditry For Hike In Food Prices by Mrbenny001: 1:07pm On Nov 20, 2020
Any day this government takes responsibility for anything, then ..... I won't say it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pantami Orders Probe Of Payment For Digital Identity Number / Text Of Sanwo-Olu's Speech At Dangote Fertilizer's Opening (Video) / APC Registration: Lagos Leaders Allege Plot To Whittle Down Tinubu's Influence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.