Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Amazing – Nigerian Man Vows To Sue CNN For Investigating The Lekki Massacre. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amazing – Nigerian Man Vows To Sue CNN For Investigating The Lekki Massacre. (366 Views)

Man Vows Two Months Vacation To Celebrate If Oshiomhole Emerges As Senator / US Sanction ICC For Investigating Them On War Crime In Iraq / Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing – Nigerian Man Vows To Sue CNN For Investigating The Lekki Massacre. by CEONAIJATUBE(f): 11:56pm On Nov 19, 2020
Nigerian Man Vows To Sue CNN For Investigating The Lekki Massacre.

Do you remember the Nigeria Man who named Kenechukwu Okeke who sued Davido, Wizkid, Falz and other #endsarz protesters for promoting endsarz protest?

Well He’s here again and this time he vows to sue CNN and their staffs for investigating the #lekkimassacre!!!

The investigations are still ongoing between Nigeria government and CNN staffs.

See the Nigeria youth hot comments, people are very angry

Source:https://loadedhit9ja.com/2020/11/19/amazing-nigerian-man-vows-to-sue-cnn-for-investigating-the-lekki-massacre/

Re: Amazing – Nigerian Man Vows To Sue CNN For Investigating The Lekki Massacre. by uBuNiT: 12:01am On Nov 20, 2020
He want justice burried. And no peace without justice. Hence his children children will know no peace
Re: Amazing – Nigerian Man Vows To Sue CNN For Investigating The Lekki Massacre. by hush15: 12:03am On Nov 20, 2020
Infact, if he doesn't, make I no talk wetin dey my mind
Re: Amazing – Nigerian Man Vows To Sue CNN For Investigating The Lekki Massacre. by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:07am On Nov 20, 2020
it's just painful seeing my fellow igbo brothers doing this mumu stuff....you want to sue CNN for saying the truth? it took a foreign media just 4 weeks to investigate the lekki killings while the government judicial panel is still sitting!

why are they always using the igbos, yet dump them afterwards? I also learnt it was one small igbo boy carry over 50 EndSARs protesters to court, now this one won sue CNN. ...

chai!
Re: Amazing – Nigerian Man Vows To Sue CNN For Investigating The Lekki Massacre. by rossniti: 12:08am On Nov 20, 2020
This guy is a Nigerian youth with sense and intelligence, unlike the slaves to oyinbo majority who swallow up CNN propaganda the way a goat swallows yam.
Re: Amazing – Nigerian Man Vows To Sue CNN For Investigating The Lekki Massacre. by rossniti: 12:10am On Nov 20, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
it's just painful seeing my fellow igbo brothers doing this mumu stuff....you want to sue CNN for saying the truth? it took a foreign media just 4 weeks to investigate the lekki killings while the government judicial panel is still sitting!

why are they always using the igbos, yet dump them afterwards? I also learnt it was one small igbo boy carry over 50 EndSARs protesters to court, now this one won sue CNN. ...

chai!

SHUT UP your mouth. WHAT TRUTH?

Did CNN have any news reporter there? NO.

So what truth can they tell? Posting their doctored videos added to twitter videos is not ''TRUTH'', or ''INVESTIGATION'' you fcking AIRHEAD with FOAM where your brain ought to be.
Re: Amazing – Nigerian Man Vows To Sue CNN For Investigating The Lekki Massacre. by ProT: 12:19am On Nov 20, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

chai!
Na this same goat sue those 50 people.

1 Like

Re: Amazing – Nigerian Man Vows To Sue CNN For Investigating The Lekki Massacre. by Kloenboi: 12:20am On Nov 20, 2020
UMU OKOOKO!!
Re: Amazing – Nigerian Man Vows To Sue CNN For Investigating The Lekki Massacre. by ProT: 12:21am On Nov 20, 2020
rossniti:
This guy is a Nigerian youth with sense and intelligence, unlike the slaves to oyinbo majority who swallow up CNN propaganda the way a goat swallows yam.

You are trying too hard, but it's a pity only ur folks can buy the CockAndBull u are trying to sell.

Kpele!

1 Like

Re: Amazing – Nigerian Man Vows To Sue CNN For Investigating The Lekki Massacre. by Ever8090: 12:31am On Nov 20, 2020
Igbo people dey always turn everything to hustling..

Re: Amazing – Nigerian Man Vows To Sue CNN For Investigating The Lekki Massacre. by Ever8090: 12:32am On Nov 20, 2020
rossniti:

Re: Amazing – Nigerian Man Vows To Sue CNN For Investigating The Lekki Massacre. by OfficialAwol(m): 12:40am On Nov 20, 2020
I still doubt this guy's Igboness.

And if he's truly Igbo, we need to investigate his true parentage.

Igbos are not usually this stupid and dumb.

This fool is either an Afonja or an Aboki in disguise.

When he will go to apply for Visa and he finds out that he's been banned from all country, even Gabon, then he will realize what he has done to his stupid self.
Re: Amazing – Nigerian Man Vows To Sue CNN For Investigating The Lekki Massacre. by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:36am On Nov 22, 2020
rossniti:

SHUT UP your mouth. WHAT TRUTH?

Did CNN have any news reporter there? NO.

So what truth can they tell? Posting their doctored videos added to twitter videos is not ''TRUTH'', or ''INVESTIGATION'' you fcking AIRHEAD with FOAM where your brain ought to be.

must you insult people you don't know online? My prayer for you is you or any of your family member will die in the hands of the police or army.....just watch!

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Court Strikes Out SERAP Suit Against Minister, NBC / ASUU Set To Call Off Longest Strike In History After Meeting With FG / Soro Soke Youths How Market?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.