Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Every Morning.a Time For Meditation. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Every Morning.a Time For Meditation. (263 Views)

Powerful Inspiring Words To Say Every Morning| Facts | Psychology| Motivational / 5 Short Rules For Life From The Stoics. Watch This Every Morning / It's Time For You To Let Go (a Short Sad Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Every Morning.a Time For Meditation. by Breadnote: 4:55am On Nov 20, 2020
every morning,when you wake up.is a time to reason, to evaluate your life.to check are my moving forward in life?.if I am not,what could be the problem. is it the environment I found myself.are people going through the same situation I am facing.or is it my family problem. or is it just me that has this issues.all this things needs to be pondered about every morning,so that a way forward can be seen.because meditation breeds room for solutions. as you keep circling this thoughts,lo and behold solutions will begin to pour in.if you think the problem is spiritual, then seek god,s help.if you need to change your attitude towards life issues then do it
.if you need to start exploring other opportunities in life.then go for it.so that success can be achieved. as until you do something new.you can't see new results.
Re: Every Morning.a Time For Meditation. by Breadnote: 7:45am On Nov 20, 2020
Breadnote:
every morning,when you wake up.is a time to reason, to evaluate your life.to check are my moving forward in life?.if I am not,what could be the problem. is it the environment I found myself.are people going through the same situation I am facing.or is it my family problem. or is it just me that has this issues.all this things needs to be pondered about every morning,so that a way forward can be seen.because meditation breeds room for solutions. as you keep circling this thoughts,lo and behold solutions will begin to pour in.if you think the problem is spiritual, then seek god,s help.if you need to change your attitude towards life issues then do it
.if you need to start exploring other opportunities in life.then go for it.so that success can be achieved. as until you do something new.you can't see new results.
Re: Every Morning.a Time For Meditation. by Breadnote: 10:16am On Nov 20, 2020
[quote author=Breadnote post=96237720][/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Acclaimed Playwright Tess Onwueme Delivers The Ala Keynote Address In San Diego / Bloody Metele (short Story) By Danny Walker / Ekiti Book Club Holds Inaugural Reading Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.