Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy (36670 Views)

Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja / Prince Arthur Eze Rides Bicycle While His Security Men Run To Guard Him (Video) / Osinowo’s Death Caused By COVID-19? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy by Hotzone(m): 7:04am On Nov 20, 2020
Style007:
Our politicians should understand it’s not everything you should lie about. “Some unidentified men and stray bullet” indeed. but I thought the IG gave an order that every police man should return to the station??

Youths and begging ehh, if he were just doing his business
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy by Clothingonline9(m): 7:05am On Nov 20, 2020
Order pants trousers 1.5kGeorge and Mark & spencer
Chinos 3k
Jeans 3.5k
Polo 3.5k
Turkey shirts 3.5k
Balenciaga 10k
Turkey neck 4500
Hand chain 2k
Suit
Watches
Plain and pattern over 100 designs
Cufflinks 1k
Payment on delivery within Lagos and nationwide delivery check contact on profile just click
All are Europe top brands and all sizes available
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy by lomprico(m): 7:05am On Nov 20, 2020
human blood suckers
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 20, 2020
femi I are fool, idiot, Which unidentified men block u? Liar
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy by Zenithpeak(m): 7:06am On Nov 20, 2020
crackhaus:
I actually like Femi Gbajabiamila, a very eloquent man – anytime I come across him him speaking at the house of reps, he always looks like he knows what he is doing and saying... very composed.

At least he offered his condolences, unlike a certain woman called Abike who acted like she didn't hear that one of her security details killed someone

The same way he will offer condolences on your grave with such eloquence when an unknown trigger-happy security detail will shoot down your bird from the sky.

Smh...

3 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy by misterjosh(m): 7:06am On Nov 20, 2020
They are always "shooting in the air"
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy by stayclearofme: 7:07am On Nov 20, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
Thunder faya you
Use your head, the man has already agreed that there was an incident.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy by Alimat40: 7:08am On Nov 20, 2020
The excesses of police is becoming unbecoming in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy by Seyi8750: 7:08am On Nov 20, 2020
Which way naija
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy by stayclearofme: 7:09am On Nov 20, 2020
crackhaus:
I actually like Femi Gbajabiamila, a very eloquent man – anytime I come across him speaking at the house of reps, he always seems very different from the average Nigerian politician.

At least he publicly admitted what happened and has offered his condolences, unlike a certain woman by the name of Abike Dabiri who acted like she didn't hear how one of her security details killed someone.
Don't mind all those bashing him, what if he denied it? Which is what our politicians are known for.

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy by shortgun(m): 7:10am On Nov 20, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
Thunder faya you
Thunder will fire the thunder that refuses to fire him.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy by Gandollaar(f): 7:10am On Nov 20, 2020
Cameroonglass:
please who noticed this sentence,,,,,,,,"""contrary to an earlier report by men in the convoy that they applied their security discretion to shoot in the air.""""click like if u understand
This is way I have not called Gbaja out.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy by Coronavirus1: 7:11am On Nov 20, 2020
lia Mohammed the second this man can lie o o
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy by crackhaus: 7:12am On Nov 20, 2020
Zenithpeak:

The same way he will offer condolences on your grave with such eloquence when an unknown trigger-happy security detail will shoot down your bird from the sky.

Smh...
You must make an effort to not be so silly.

What else do you want him to do?
Is he the one who trained the security detail? Is he even the one who assigned the officer to himself?

I ask again, what exactly should he do?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy by Richfarmer(m): 7:13am On Nov 20, 2020
the problems of the rich
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy by honestpoju: 7:13am On Nov 20, 2020
I don't believe him
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy by Hotzone(m): 7:13am On Nov 20, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
Thunder faya you

Na him shoot the man?
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:14am On Nov 20, 2020
capitalzero:

Never use live ammunition in crowded place. Tear gas or rubber bullets could have dispersed the crowd. Rule of engagement should be followed in using live ammunition.

I can cartigoricaly tell you that there is no rubber bullet in Nigeria. It has never been used.

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy by crackhaus: 7:14am On Nov 20, 2020
stayclearofme:

Don't mind all those bashing him, what if he denied it? Which is what our politicians are known for.
I wonder...

Maybe they want the man to resign from his position as speaker before they will be happy.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy by Femeto: 7:15am On Nov 20, 2020
Atleast he admitted unlike that Tyrant Buhari.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy by PGON(m): 7:16am On Nov 20, 2020
Fired into the air.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy by isaacola57: 7:16am On Nov 20, 2020
Some one should have the video of the incident I am sure this man is lying. All these evil politicians. I will check twitter
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy by Mrchiblinks(m): 7:16am On Nov 20, 2020
I hope isn't their usual way of exchanging head ooo! Just thinking aloud. But wait ooo y was he suspended instead of arrested and prosecuted accordingly? Hmmm Naija which way
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy by captianfreeman(m): 7:17am On Nov 20, 2020
Same old story! Unidentified men obstructed the convoy.?

Well, it is oppressive, it is repressive. Ironically, it is a democracy.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:17am On Nov 20, 2020
stayclearofme:

Use your head, the man has already agreed that there was an incident.

He only did cause they know the world is watching and has gone past cheap lies. If he lied, they will geo_tag the case.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy by Okoroawusa: 7:17am On Nov 20, 2020
Now the details are coming out.
This is so unfortunate.
My Speaker, you are the number 4 citizen of this country. You must use your power to make sure that the police man involved in killing this your vendor friend that you have known since you came to Abuja is made to face the full wrath of the law.

Second,start making arrangements for a FULL compensation of Ifeanyi's family. Also be ready for some lawsuits. Ifeanyi is somebody's son, brother, husband, father, uncle, nephew, grandson and so on.

Third,Mr. Speaker, as a political office holder and a top one in this government you must help us do something about this kind of avoidable death. This is one too many. Help in pushing for the police reforms that we are all clamoring for. Also our politicians must stop the use of uniformed policemen as security details. It's no longer obtainable in other countries. If a public office holder is not under direct attack there is no need for erratic shooting that follows the coming and going of Nigeria's office holders. They are practices we carried over from military rule days that must stop. No better time to stop it than NOW. Power doesn't last forever. Do something Mr. Speaker.

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy by deflover(m): 7:18am On Nov 20, 2020
Lawsaite:
He said security men who shot in the air. Meaning it's not only one person that fired shots.
He went on to say a stray bullet had hit a vendor.

Then he concluded the stupendous lie with, the official that fired the shot has been suspended pending investigation.

Shey the bullet has tag ni? To know from whose gun it came from.

This lie is not only horrible but bloody. That governor should be held accountable.

I am a law student and in law Employers are vicariously liable, under the respondeat superior doctrine, for negligent acts or omissions by their employees in the course of employment (sometimes referred to as 'scope and course of employment').

That officer should be released immediately and the governor should bear the full brunt of the law.

But in Nigeria here, anything goes. It's always left for God to judge angry angry

law student wey no dey read to understand
i fear who go give u case or make u judge

dem say house of rep speaker u dey call governor
and u be law student abi lawn cutter ...olodo angry

2 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy by davades(m): 7:18am On Nov 20, 2020
Let's stop hailing these people, why are we always hailing them? For the price of rice, fuel, onions or what exactly? Lesson learnt. RIP to the dead
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy by braunny(m): 7:19am On Nov 20, 2020
nastyesco:
All these rubbish Polithiefians will come and be forming enlightened and speaking English...English kee you

I dedicate this to my girlfriend wey jilt me for another dude because he dey Canada. I go soon pass IELTS.
take heart dude.. u go pass in jesus name but not to get back at her......u will pass n Be a great man

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy by Jostoman: 7:19am On Nov 20, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
Thunder faya you
original thunder o

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy by dammy222(f): 7:20am On Nov 20, 2020
tysontim:
Sorry no go do am, if na 20million pls give them
Will money bring back his life?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: North East Elders Endorse Peter Obi Of Labour Party / Fully Packed Stadium Welcome Atiku As He Visits Bauchi (Videos & Pictures) / Alex Otti, Abia State Guber Candidate & Team Brutally Attacked By Thugs [Pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.