Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:49 PM

Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy (36564 Views)

Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja / Prince Arthur Eze Rides Bicycle While His Security Men Run To Guard Him (Video) / Osinowo’s Death Caused By COVID-19? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy by Zurich1844(f): 7:52am On Nov 20, 2020
Lawsaite:
He said security men who shot in the air. Meaning it's not only one person that fired shots.
He went on to say a stray bullet had hit a vendor.

Then he concluded the stupendous lie with, the official that fired the shot has been suspended pending investigation.

Shey the bullet has tag ni? To know from whose gun it came from.
Still wondering where a governor was mentioned in this incident. Which kind apprentice lawyer you be? You will not calm down and read story before quoting non sequitur!

This lie is not only horrible but bloody. That governor should be held accountable.

I am a law student and in law Employers are vicariously liable, under the respondeat superior doctrine, for negligent acts or omissions by their employees in the course of employment (sometimes referred to as 'scope and course of employment').

That officer should be released immediately and the governor should bear the full brunt of the law.

But in Nigeria here, anything goes. It's always left for God to judge angry angry
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy by Okoroawusa: 7:53am On Nov 20, 2020
oguns222:

Okoroawusa's brain is too deep inside his anus to enable him reason this out. Human life means nothing to him and that's why his own life will be shattered and melt away like dew under the hot afternoon sun.
Amen!

Are you happy now?

Who curse help? You think all those kind things move me? Sorry is your name. When someone that just left a church service will be rammed into by trailer. Didn't he just cover himself with the blood of Jesus and prayed against untimely death?
Abi someone that just finished the Muslim Friday prayers and got shot by robbers few hours before Saturday. Didn't he say the right prayers in the mosque?

Let me say Amen again to your prayers abi curses ojare!
Fantabulous! You are doing well!
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy by CheedyJ(m): 7:53am On Nov 20, 2020
Clothingonline9:
Order pants trousers 1.5kGeorge and Mark & spencer
Chinos 3k
Jeans 3.5k
Polo 3.5k
Turkey shirts 3.5k
Balenciaga 10k
Turkey neck 4500
Hand chain 2k
Suit
Watches
Plain and pattern over 100 designs
Cufflinks 1k
Payment on delivery within Lagos and nationwide delivery check contact on profile just click
All are Europe top brands and all sizes available
Where in lag are u
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy by princemillla(m): 7:54am On Nov 20, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
Thunder faya you

Why will thunder faya him?
Is he the one that fire the Gun?
Did he gives instructions to kill or fire to disperse?

He is simply sending a heartfelt sympathy to the family of deceased and u r here sending thunder faya you.

Something is definitely wrong with u.

RIP to the dead and may God give the family the strength to bear the loss.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy by CheedyJ(m): 7:54am On Nov 20, 2020
crackhaus:

You must make an effort to not be so silly.

What else do you want him to do?
Is he the one who trained the security detail? Is he even the one who assigned the officer to himself?

I ask again, what exactly should he do?
With people like you , Nigeria has no hope

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy by Ikea81: 7:55am On Nov 20, 2020
175:
sad sad sad angry sad angry sad

Na so

The over zealousness by security agents in this country ehn. . . Nawa!

Besides you said your security details fired into the air. And person come die put

The vendor was probably flying like a bird in the sky. shocked shocked shocked

Make una dey talk true ooo
Maybe na winsh wey dey fly him shoot. Useless people
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy by juman(m): 7:55am On Nov 20, 2020
Eiyah sorry o.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy by oguns222: 7:55am On Nov 20, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Amen!

Are you happy now?

Who curse help? You think all those kind things move me? Sorry is your name. When someone that just left a church service will be rammed into by trailer. Didn't he just cover himself with the blood of Jesus and prayed against untimely death?
Abi someone that just finished the Muslim Friday prayers and got shot by robbers few hours before Saturday. Didn't he say the right prayers in the mosque?

Let me say Amen again to your prayers abi curses ojare!
Fantabulous! You are doing well!

Sonce, it doesn't move you, just say amen and move on.

May everything in your life reflect buhari's government. Amen.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy by hardbody: 7:56am On Nov 20, 2020
Lawsaite:
He said security men who shot in the air. Meaning it's not only one person that fired shots.
He went on to say a stray bullet had hit a vendor.

Then he concluded the stupendous lie with, the official that fired the shot has been suspended pending investigation.

Shey the bullet has tag ni? To know from whose gun it came from.

This lie is not only horrible but bloody. That governor should be held accountable.

I am a law student and in law Employers are vicariously liable, under the respondeat superior doctrine, for negligent acts or omissions by their employees in the course of employment (sometimes referred to as 'scope and course of employment').

That officer should be released immediately and the governor should bear the full brunt of the law.

But in Nigeria here, anything goes. It's always left for God to judge angry angry

Trust me, i am with you on this unfortunate death but which Governor are we talking about here?

I also hope you know that the master servant relationship will not apply if the servant has "been on frolic of his own"......

Just saying oo....
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy by Donspicey: 7:57am On Nov 20, 2020
Hotzone:

Na him shoot the man?

NO sir BUT how was he able to know the aide that his bullet killed the vendor wen his men shot in the air as he claimed??
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy by crackhaus: 7:57am On Nov 20, 2020
CheedyJ:

With people like you , Nigeria has no hope
And what hope does Nigeria have with sentimental people like you?

3 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy by Adonisteve: 7:58am On Nov 20, 2020
175:

Okay. Why then fire into air in the first place?

Can't you professionally disperse the crowd with barricade while the advance team whisk your principal away?
that's why I mentioned it earlier that I didn't support the evil act. There was no need to shoot at all in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy by mechanics(m): 7:58am On Nov 20, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
Thunder faya you
Easy.

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy by juman(m): 8:02am On Nov 20, 2020
The hoodlums attack is prevalence in the country.
The situation is tensed.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy by aigbokiejohnson(m): 8:05am On Nov 20, 2020
Wicked leaders
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy by naturefellow(m): 8:05am On Nov 20, 2020
undecided

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy by Okoroawusa: 8:06am On Nov 20, 2020
oguns222:

Sonce, it doesn't move you, just say amen and move on.

May everything in your life reflect buhari's government. Amen.
Amen
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy by oguns222: 8:08am On Nov 20, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Amen

Good. You will get a regular dose of that every morning.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:09am On Nov 20, 2020
shortgun:

Thunder will fire the thunder that refuses to fire him.
Lwkm
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy by Strech(m): 8:10am On Nov 20, 2020
God!! These policemen are really out of line.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 20, 2020
inoki247:
Lol suspended pending the conclusion of the investigation...

Abeg wetin u wan investigate again weda d Gun get fault abi weda d Guy dey on drugs...

I don't even know why all this happily trigger officer no even try to shoot one of this politians or dere family nd see how they will feel...

He's a druggie for sure
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy by lagdmark(m): 8:13am On Nov 20, 2020
The youths will criticise top government officials and politicians on social media but when they come across those Big men they start hailing "twale baba! twale baba!!. They praise and worship the bigmen like God for just 500naira notes.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy by kovic7(m): 8:13am On Nov 20, 2020
Must you shoot to disperse people?? It's only in this country police will shoot in the air at the slightest provocation. Worst still, even when they claim to shoot in the air, people still die from stray bullets.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy by chikago1: 8:14am On Nov 20, 2020
Stray bullets killing innocent people and Nigerian police and military go th and in hand. Police are supposed to have shooting range where they will hone their marksmanship so that any policeman that shoots someone will not use accidental discharge or a mistake as an excuse. Furthermore, the laws should be strengthened to allow rapid prosecution of erring officers.
Lastly, Nigeria is supposed to be moving forward but with the way things are going now, we would soon start counting our date backwards till we find ourselves in the stone age. Dear Lord, if there is a second life, please don't send me to Nigeria.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy by andyanders: 8:16am On Nov 20, 2020
Let us be sincere to ourselves. 90% of the Nigerian police officers are street criminals or cultists, b4 joining police work. The 5% who are decent men among them, joined as a last resort after looking for work and they couldn't get. 5% joined for the love and passion for the work after getting their degrees from the university.

Most of these officers were mostly recruited by politicians who use them during election through connection, hence they display who they are made of, when armed with official gun.

We cannot get it right until the force start recruiting police officers who at least have an OND for rank and file and senior officers officers with a first degree from the university and train them b4 pushing them out to the public.

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy by Okoroawusa: 8:17am On Nov 20, 2020
oguns222:

Good. You will get a regular dose of that every morning.
Hahahaha! See the fears in my eyes,Mr curser.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy by NwaliE01: 8:17am On Nov 20, 2020
It's not their fault. It's one angel that brought me here in the first place that i still blame.

I always regret being a Nigerian.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 20, 2020
This is the lawlessness that the youth were protesting against this people need to have regular psychiatrist check up.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy by oguns222: 8:18am On Nov 20, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Hahahaha! See the fears in my eyes,Mr curser.

No need to fear. Afterall, it's nothing, right?
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy by McBrowny(f): 8:19am On Nov 20, 2020
When will truth ever be told in this nation by the people of this nation?

First, you said "unidentified men"
Secondly, your men "shot in the air"
Thirdly, your attention was drawn to the incident that "a stray bullet" had hit someone.

God will bring every act in this nation to judgement, including individual actors.

My heart goes out to the family of the late ifeanyi,

RIP.���
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy by hush15: 8:21am On Nov 20, 2020
Mynd44:
https://twitter.com/femigbaja/status/1329599247428292612?s=19

This is nonsense. Why should your security shoot in the air to disperse them! Again, fired live bullets shot up must also come down and it must have casualties too. Your security killed an innocent person, you are calling for in investigation! Which investigation?

Is it that the bullets use was government bullet or not, is it that bullet used was live or not, is it that the bullet came from your guys or not? Cos i dont know what investigation again is warranted. The trigger happy guy who took the shot should be apprehend, charge to court with all those that shot in the air and the family should not only get justice but also compensated very well.

You are there talking about investigations. At the end of the day, justice is not served.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila On Death Caused By His Security Convoy by Okoroawusa: 8:23am On Nov 20, 2020
oguns222:

No need to fear. Afterall, it's nothing, right?
I can see the mockery was lost on you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah / OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch / Nnamdi Azikiwe As Nigeria Celebrated Independence Day In 1960 - Throwback Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.