Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

19-Year-Old Suspected Robber Arrested With Dummy Gun In Lagos (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 19-Year-Old Suspected Robber Arrested With Dummy Gun In Lagos (Photo) (33223 Views)

Palmaria 155mm: The Biggest Gun In The Nigerian Army / June 12: Mr Macaroni Joins Protesters In Lagos (Photo) / VP Osinbajo Meets Nigeria’s Oldest Surviving Soldier In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-Year-Old Suspected Robber Arrested With Dummy Gun In Lagos (Photo) by Ahsat: 2:39pm On Nov 20, 2020
Am sure he is one of the sponsored Endsars protesters. Very young boy really pity him.
Re: 19-Year-Old Suspected Robber Arrested With Dummy Gun In Lagos (Photo) by Ahsat: 2:50pm On Nov 20, 2020
Am sure he is one of the sponsored Endsars protesters. Very young boy really pity him.
Nostradamus:
They should kill the young 1diot.

It's high time we stop tolerating criminals in our society.

Between this young boy and our corrupt politician who did they suppose to kill? Our Politicians, are they not the original criminals that loot and stole everything from us, enjoying with their family and friends. Why will they kill him? There is a need to investigate and discover the reason why he engage in such mannerless act. Use ur brain before coming and be typing rubbish.
Re: 19-Year-Old Suspected Robber Arrested With Dummy Gun In Lagos (Photo) by Nostradamus: 3:50pm On Nov 20, 2020
Ahsat:

Between this young boy and our corrupt politician who did they suppose to kill? Our Politicians, are they not the original criminals that loot and stole everything from us, enjoying with their family and friends. Why will they kill him? There is a need to investigate and discover the reason why he engage in such mannerless act. Use ur brain before coming and be typing rubbish.
so we should start encouraging young criminals in our society because our politicians are greedy??

You are the one that need to use his brain here.

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Suspected Robber Arrested With Dummy Gun In Lagos (Photo) by deflover(m): 3:51pm On Nov 20, 2020
Gracchus:
But your region with millions of job created every week, yet your youths are mostly ipob members and are rotting in jails in Cambodia Indonesia, India etc. No wonder your region has the highest unemployment rate in the country. The earlier you fools face your fuccking tiny mudland region, the better for you, instead of always having opinions on issues affecting others, it's none of your fuccking business face your region. You fools are always quick to know leaders who are weaponizing poverty yet your youths are kidnappers, drug dealers etc, so much for your own leaders who ain't weaponizing poverty. Fuccking outsiders always meddling into rh affairs of others. Mother.fucker!!!

eyah i hit a nerve but sorry i am not igbo grin grin grin
Re: 19-Year-Old Suspected Robber Arrested With Dummy Gun In Lagos (Photo) by Dreyton36: 4:09pm On Nov 20, 2020
Just kill him , useless idiot
I can imagine how someone will just steal from an hustler who's tryna make ends meet

A man will leave home as early as 4:30am to hustle and return home by 10_11pm and sleep for just 2_3hrs

Then end up being robbed of his own sweat

That's how I was coming from oshodi yesterday and the driver insisted that he can't drop us at ojota that it must be alapere
I didn't argue cuz from alapere I can still easily find a bus to dolphin , ikoyi

He dropped me at China Town in alapere road , close to Abiola garden
That's how four afonja thieves held me oo , they wanna obtain a Benin boy
Alaye free me no be me give you witch chop , I tell am
I was already having a bad day and the deal I went for wasn't successful

Omo we drag, that's when I noticed they didn't really have a gun on them , mehn I charge up o see fight
Luckily some passengers who also dropped at that same location saw what was going on, they started shouting
The fools ran for their useless lives thinking it's police

God help us all from these hoodlums

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Suspected Robber Arrested With Dummy Gun In Lagos (Photo) by Gracchus: 4:55pm On Nov 20, 2020
deflover:

eyah i hit a nerve but sorry i am not igbo grin grin grin
I don't give a ratass where you came from, your region is not any better. Go and solve your region's problem before you poke nose into affairs of others, that is the message, get it into your sick and thick skull!!
Re: 19-Year-Old Suspected Robber Arrested With Dummy Gun In Lagos (Photo) by hebenezher(m): 5:04pm On Nov 20, 2020
FuckThaMod:
This is why i don't fear armed robbers.. Most of them carry fake guns.

That gun go kill you Mr man
Re: 19-Year-Old Suspected Robber Arrested With Dummy Gun In Lagos (Photo) by TheImpostor: 5:13pm On Nov 20, 2020
MASTAkiLLAh:
he’s a Buhari supporter, the guy shouted “change” until change showed him shege and he was forced into robbery by hunger and frustration. As an agbero, he should pray Mc Oluomo remembers him o cool
He was 14 years old in 2015 when Buhari entered power.. It's very unlikely a 14 years kid knew about Buhari then

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Suspected Robber Arrested With Dummy Gun In Lagos (Photo) by Okoroawusa: 5:26pm On Nov 20, 2020
Nekwa onu ya ka ikpu...
Re: 19-Year-Old Suspected Robber Arrested With Dummy Gun In Lagos (Photo) by officialenny(m): 6:12pm On Nov 20, 2020
See how ugly and Haggard he looks ....
Am sure this one doesn't even have a heart anymore
Re: 19-Year-Old Suspected Robber Arrested With Dummy Gun In Lagos (Photo) by Ahsat: 6:15pm On Nov 20, 2020
Nostradamus:
so we should start encouraging young criminals in our society because our politicians are greedy??

Am not in supportive of what the guy did but u calling for his head. Why will they kill him? If they will kill him so also those corrupt national lotters need to be executed.
Re: 19-Year-Old Suspected Robber Arrested With Dummy Gun In Lagos (Photo) by vicfajeze: 6:16pm On Nov 20, 2020
Mayng01:
See him face like shekau’s
you no know before?
Re: 19-Year-Old Suspected Robber Arrested With Dummy Gun In Lagos (Photo) by brainhgeek(m): 6:31pm On Nov 20, 2020
Why are they always having big lips?
Re: 19-Year-Old Suspected Robber Arrested With Dummy Gun In Lagos (Photo) by Ryan03(f): 6:42pm On Nov 20, 2020
yomi007k:

So we should let him free?
me sef nor understand. Someone did something wrong and instead of condemning it or gently ignore, he had to blame someone else. I just tire
Re: 19-Year-Old Suspected Robber Arrested With Dummy Gun In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 20, 2020
Nostradamus:

We should start by killing terrorists instead of giving them amnesty.
Re: 19-Year-Old Suspected Robber Arrested With Dummy Gun In Lagos (Photo) by bigcasava1(m): 7:23pm On Nov 20, 2020
Re: 19-Year-Old Suspected Robber Arrested With Dummy Gun In Lagos (Photo) by composure: 7:43pm On Nov 20, 2020
ÓmÓ..this one go be like Robert dinero for inside bank robbery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Suspected Robber Arrested With Dummy Gun In Lagos (Photo) by johnhood(m): 7:47pm On Nov 20, 2020
This is what life gave him.
Re: 19-Year-Old Suspected Robber Arrested With Dummy Gun In Lagos (Photo) by rafcrown(m): 9:39pm On Nov 20, 2020
He will soon graduate from dummy type to the real gun.
Re: 19-Year-Old Suspected Robber Arrested With Dummy Gun In Lagos (Photo) by Egberibinne: 10:09pm On Nov 20, 2020
Hmm
Re: 19-Year-Old Suspected Robber Arrested With Dummy Gun In Lagos (Photo) by Egberibinne: 10:10pm On Nov 20, 2020
Problem for wahala
Re: 19-Year-Old Suspected Robber Arrested With Dummy Gun In Lagos (Photo) by Egberibinne: 10:12pm On Nov 20, 2020
rafcrown:
He will soon graduate from dummy type to the real gun.
na so
Re: 19-Year-Old Suspected Robber Arrested With Dummy Gun In Lagos (Photo) by xjiggy: 11:04pm On Nov 20, 2020
He should be renamed Ajayi Na thief. See how rugged he looks. Don't be surprised he's a cultist

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EndSARS Memorial: Protester Arrested During Interview At Lekki Toll Gate (Video) / Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. / Kachikwu Replaces Alison-Madueke As OPEC President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.