Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Davido: “Mayorkun Is Bigger Than Me, Wizkid And Burna Boy” (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: “Mayorkun Is Bigger Than Me, Wizkid And Burna Boy” (Video) (31690 Views)

Una Don Start With Dis Una Camera, Na U Dey Cast Me - Wizkid Says As He Step Out / Sophie Rammal Alakija: Stop Calling Me Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, I'm A Wife & Mum / My Women Mean So Much To Me - Wizkid (nigerians React) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: “Mayorkun Is Bigger Than Me, Wizkid And Burna Boy” (Video) by rowland545(m): 1:54pm On Nov 20, 2020
PriestDaniz:
I wouldn't wipe my ass with the photos of Wizkid and Burna Boy not to talk of Mayorkun,we OBO fans self dey manage am because normally him mess up this year,his songs this year weren't interesting one bit, neither were that of the African Ant and his side kick.

Las las,na their money,I listen to
Travis Scott
Young Thug
Lil Durk
Ace Hood
Rick Ross
Future
Lucky Dube
Sia
Toosii
Meek Mill

these guys tell you about the street life,how it goes,what to do and what not to do in the street or you'll get bleeped up.
so must everyone sing about street life...b4 d song go sweet u?

Mtsheew u no get work...u day call foreign artist u day call ace hood....e b like u smoke something....Nigerian street and d street in d u.s is a different street entirely...

How many Nigerian youth has d luxury to sell coke...but over there its very easy to sell coke...so stop talking as if u know much...u don't know shit
Re: Davido: “Mayorkun Is Bigger Than Me, Wizkid And Burna Boy” (Video) by noskcid(m): 2:07pm On Nov 20, 2020
That's a futuristic statement
Where they are, mayokun is still growing and when they retire mayokun will still be in the field. Give Wizkid 5 years he will be bigger than the biggest Nigerian artist now.
Just saying though
Re: Davido: “Mayorkun Is Bigger Than Me, Wizkid And Burna Boy” (Video) by Shine86: 2:10pm On Nov 20, 2020
I went through every nairalanders reply/comment, I noticed no one is close to davido's level of intelligence.for those who said he talks alot,read through again you will notice he was highly subtle and apt with his reply. He refused to fall into the trap of the interviewer, thereby using mayorkun as an escape route. David is smart when it comes to business aspect of music and use of social media.what he achieved with this interview is enormous, mayor was promoted by David which indirectly promotes DMW and he also succeeded in not creating unnecessary tension between himself, wiz and burna.

5 Likes

Re: Davido: “Mayorkun Is Bigger Than Me, Wizkid And Burna Boy” (Video) by candygist: 2:12pm On Nov 20, 2020
NCarthur:
Davido dey cap carelessly these days..why?

Small boy way meet money for house. You get the jerk

1 Like

Re: Davido: “Mayorkun Is Bigger Than Me, Wizkid And Burna Boy” (Video) by XYZo: 3:00pm On Nov 20, 2020
Beckysexy:
Is this Davido ok at all? sad
Now I know why Wizkid and Burna boy don't wanna vibe with him again.
He talks too much. haha sad

Calm down

That was WISDOM in display by Davido . Watch the video . I respect him for this reply . Everyone knows Mayorkun is nof as big as them he only used that to silence the question. Apt
Re: Davido: “Mayorkun Is Bigger Than Me, Wizkid And Burna Boy” (Video) by Nickymezor(f): 3:09pm On Nov 20, 2020
Indeed,OBO
Re: Davido: “Mayorkun Is Bigger Than Me, Wizkid And Burna Boy” (Video) by Seyzcham91(m): 3:12pm On Nov 20, 2020
Tha guy is fucking talented!
Officialhorlah:
Truth to be told
This Mayor of lagos sabi sing
Re: Davido: “Mayorkun Is Bigger Than Me, Wizkid And Burna Boy” (Video) by mozona(m): 3:14pm On Nov 20, 2020
Decolonel:
I'm also sure he is not bigger than God almighty

Pls don't put God into this
Re: Davido: “Mayorkun Is Bigger Than Me, Wizkid And Burna Boy” (Video) by mozona(m): 3:15pm On Nov 20, 2020
Davido knows the answer but pride and who won't allow him to say
Re: Davido: “Mayorkun Is Bigger Than Me, Wizkid And Burna Boy” (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:36pm On Nov 20, 2020
Y una dey say he talks too much...No b all these interviewers dey disturb am

He know what he did by that answer
Re: Davido: “Mayorkun Is Bigger Than Me, Wizkid And Burna Boy” (Video) by bleskid: 3:44pm On Nov 20, 2020
thank God davido did not mention my name ,,,,
Re: Davido: “Mayorkun Is Bigger Than Me, Wizkid And Burna Boy” (Video) by witworth(m): 3:50pm On Nov 20, 2020
xxxtedyxxx:
Bigger than myself?

Which kind English be that?
because you don't understand English and you just dey shy, now shame don make you embarrass yourself.
Re: Davido: “Mayorkun Is Bigger Than Me, Wizkid And Burna Boy” (Video) by Dreyton36: 3:52pm On Nov 20, 2020
Avoid these 5 set of people in your life by all means

1. Talkative
2. Unapologetic
3. Proud asshole
4. Non secretive
5. Childish adults

David is someone that gets pained by everything he sees going on

When celebrities are chilling together without his presence , that's already a threat to him

I think his biggest problem is the kinda people he rolls with , when you roll with matured men who have more Akonuche (wisdom) than you , you'll surely learn one of two
From them

Even Starboy Terri can't confidently say he's spent completely 24hrs with Wizkid. E get why

Davido just need to live up to life , he's got the money and fame and a good heart
What's left is just simple. "PSYCHOLOGY"

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido: “Mayorkun Is Bigger Than Me, Wizkid And Burna Boy” (Video) by Dreyton36: 3:55pm On Nov 20, 2020
gurunlocker:
Any time they interview OBO, they always ask this same rubbish question.

But they always forget to ask same question when interviewing WizKid and others.

There are levels to that
They know davido talks too much and Wizkid don't
Re: Davido: “Mayorkun Is Bigger Than Me, Wizkid And Burna Boy” (Video) by Dreyton36: 3:59pm On Nov 20, 2020
Even mayorkun na sing reach Kiss Daniel level

Kiss Daniel sef sing pass the whole 30BG combined plus HKN crew

Not to talk of Wizkid

The point is Wizkid is all davido wishes to be , but proudness won't let him humble himself to be rolling among the best

How do you define the best ?

When it comes to music you define the best by he who can relate to your entire story and have you nodding ur head like an agama lizard non stop
David believe in togetherness in achievement but Wizkid believe in oneness

If only there could be a vote in the industry among other singers to vote the best singer between Davido and Wizkid
Davido won't get a 20% vote

Re: Davido: “Mayorkun Is Bigger Than Me, Wizkid And Burna Boy” (Video) by lighthousearc: 4:00pm On Nov 20, 2020
Shine86:
I went through every nairalanders reply/comment, I noticed no one is close to davido's level of intelligence.for those who said he talks alot,read through again you will notice he was highly subtle and apt with his reply. He refused to fall into the trap of the interviewer, thereby using mayorkun as an escape route. David is smart when it comes to business aspect of music and use of social media.what he achieved with this interview is enormous, mayor was promoted by David which indirectly promotes DMW and he also succeeded in not creating unnecessary tension between himself, wiz and burna.

You said it all. He was being diplomatic. if the interviewer asks Wiz or Burna the same question I bet they won't say they're the best. The question is a trap to cause unnecessary feud. The Interviewer shouldn't ask stupid questions like that.
Re: Davido: “Mayorkun Is Bigger Than Me, Wizkid And Burna Boy” (Video) by emmabosco: 4:08pm On Nov 20, 2020
Beautiful reply una dey wait make him say na Davido but you all was disappointed
Re: Davido: “Mayorkun Is Bigger Than Me, Wizkid And Burna Boy” (Video) by lighthousearc: 4:18pm On Nov 20, 2020
Dreyton36:
Avoid these 5 set of people in your life by all means

1. Talkative
2. Unapologetic
3. Proud asshole
4. Non secretive
5. Childish adults

David is someone that gets pained by everything he sees going on

When celebrities are chilling together without his presence, that's already a threat to him

I think his biggest problem is the kinda people he rolls with , when you roll with matured men who have more Akonuche (wisdom) than you , you'll surely learn one of two
From them

Even Starboy Terri can't confidently say he's spent completely 24hrs with Wizkid. E get why

Davido just need to live up to life , he's got the money and fame and a good heart
What's left is just simple. "PSYCHOLOGY"

His answer is very diplomatic, he never talked about wiz or burna, they asked a question. If he said he's the best people will insult him. The most insecure dude amongst the 3 artists Wiz, Burna, and Davido. is Burna!. Burna is very insecure, David and Wiz na cruise dey their head. David is loud and Wiz is cool. Burna has been insecure from day one. His love for Wiz ain't real, it's just to spit Davido. Soon Burna will have issues with Wiz. Davido posted himself and wiz, he got pissed off. Yesterday Wiz had his live youtube performance. Wiz was trending everywhere. Burna posted "This is me in Port Harcourt rehearsing in 2012 with my “then” Band. NO BE TODAY" when lotta fan insulted him, later he acted holy.

I love them all Wiz, Burna, Davido. They are putting Africa on the map. I don't blame Davido for being a Lousy, Noisy, Arrogant. Show me a billionaire son, who's on the top, making it big and Gentle or cool. They can't be cool or Gentle. He was born a brat!

1 Like

Re: Davido: “Mayorkun Is Bigger Than Me, Wizkid And Burna Boy” (Video) by Ihonzko(m): 4:21pm On Nov 20, 2020
Davido na everything dem take dey joke? One day now you will say. Your baby boy resemble Mayorku meaning na he first u know chioma
Re: Davido: “Mayorkun Is Bigger Than Me, Wizkid And Burna Boy” (Video) by themes009(m): 5:06pm On Nov 20, 2020
Obviously this guy is not ready to start another war so he decided not to choose any of them, simple, davido man of peace
Re: Davido: “Mayorkun Is Bigger Than Me, Wizkid And Burna Boy” (Video) by OdenKelechi(m): 5:30pm On Nov 20, 2020
Beckysexy:
Is this Davido ok at all? sad
Now I know why Wizkid and Burna boy don't wanna vibe with him again.
He talks too much. haha sad

He's only right about Mayorkun being bigger than him.

I've always said Mayrokun is a much better artiste than Davido
Re: Davido: “Mayorkun Is Bigger Than Me, Wizkid And Burna Boy” (Video) by Dreyton36: 5:39pm On Nov 20, 2020
lighthousearc:

His answer is very diplomatic, he never talked about wiz or burna, they asked a question. If he said he's the best people will insult him. The most insecure dude amongst the 3 artists Wiz, Burna, and Davido. is Burna!. Burna is very insecure, David and Wiz na cruise dey their head. David is loud and Wiz is cool. Burna has been insecure from day one. His love for Wiz ain't real, it's just to spit Davido. Soon Burna will have issues with Wiz. Davido posted himself and wiz, he got pissed off. Yesterday Wiz had his live youtube performance. Wiz was trending everywhere. Burna posted "This is me in Port Harcourt rehearsing in 2012 with my “then” Band. NO BE TODAY" when lotta fan insulted him, later he acted holy.

I love them all Wiz, Burna, Davido. They are putting Africa on the map. I don't blame Davido for being a Lousy, Noisy, Arrogant. Show me a billionaire son, who's on the top, making it big and Gentle or cool. They can't be cool or Gentle. He was born a brat!

You are not getting it right man

Do you know how many billionaires that are in this country ?
Hope you know davido's father is not among the top 10 richest in Nigeria
And hope u know there's no family in Nigeria that's as rich as the Bukola saraki's family ?

Do you hear of any of those billionaires children misbehaving?
They implore and explore into greater things

If not for BBNaija would you know of Kidwaya? Or is Terrywaya not a billionaire ?

I've seen countless billionaire sons who are very humble and never allow their money control them

Google the name late Inu umore of Edo state , he's into oil and other businesses, his eldest son named Abu is one of the most humble person u can come across and he money loooooong
Every Thursday widows get 5000 each for feeding right from when his dad was alive and till date , but have you ever seen or heard about it on the media ?

Alaye I'm not a fan of burna , I'm a fan of good music
I'm old school but that doesn't stop me from listening to new school

David needs the grow up simple

Las Las a time will come when money won't make sense to him no more but his good name will live on
Re: Davido: “Mayorkun Is Bigger Than Me, Wizkid And Burna Boy” (Video) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 20, 2020
Ahumanbeing:
[s][/s]
I listen to these guys too, but you sound like a petty asslicker.

Just because you said it doesn't mean you're right,who knows, maybe you are the petty ass licker here.
Re: Davido: “Mayorkun Is Bigger Than Me, Wizkid And Burna Boy” (Video) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 20, 2020
Uhtred:
Sia tells you about street life? Damn!!!

I said these guys bro, Sia us actually a girl,not a guy.
Re: Davido: “Mayorkun Is Bigger Than Me, Wizkid And Burna Boy” (Video) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 20, 2020
teejaymoremoney:

Ogbeni those pple u mentioned dey sing nonsense too,if u want to listen to original motivational song na tope alabi,barrister,onyeka onwenu and bob marley...so stop telling us how Rick Ross,meek mill dey motivate u...I listen to music depending on mood either foreign or local.. music na music

You are right undecided
Re: Davido: “Mayorkun Is Bigger Than Me, Wizkid And Burna Boy” (Video) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 20, 2020
Wizzyflexx:
Toosii is new to the game..and I believe he is full of cap

You're a real Niggar,I had to go check your name and of a truth, monickers don't lie.

1 Like

Re: Davido: “Mayorkun Is Bigger Than Me, Wizkid And Burna Boy” (Video) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 20, 2020
rowland545:
so must everyone sing about street life...b4 d song go sweet u?

Mtsheew u no get work...u day call foreign artist u day call ace hood....e b like u smoke something....Nigerian street and d street in d u.s is a different street entirely...

How many Nigerian youth has d luxury to sell coke...but over there its very easy to sell coke...so stop talking as if u know much...u don't know shit

The first sentence on your last paragraph made you look a little bit sensible,the second did but the first paragraph,second and the last sentences on your last paragraph prices that you're definitely stupid.
Why don't you be the pussy ass niggar that you truly are and stfu because you ain't gat nothing to say ? Because that's what you said on your fvcked up monicker.

The Street in the US in laid on Coke,the street in Nigeria is obviously on Bombing.
Re: Davido: “Mayorkun Is Bigger Than Me, Wizkid And Burna Boy” (Video) by rowland545(m): 6:43pm On Nov 20, 2020
PriestDaniz:

The first sentence on your last paragraph made you look a little bit sensible,the second did but the first paragraph,second and the last sentences on your last paragraph prices that you're definitely stupid.
Why don't you be the pussy ass niggar that you truly are and stfu because you ain't gat nothing to say ? Because that's what you said on your fvcked up monicker.

The Street in the US in laid on Coke,the street in Nigeria is obviously on Bombing.
I'm sorry for this level of stupidity u posses ....there is nothing that can help u now....u r stupid for life...I'm sorry bro
Re: Davido: “Mayorkun Is Bigger Than Me, Wizkid And Burna Boy” (Video) by Mairice125: 7:31pm On Nov 20, 2020
Best reply ever .....hahahahahahahahhaha
rowland545:
I'm sorry for this level of stupidity u posses ....there is nothing that can help u now....u r stupid for life...I'm sorry bro

1 Like

Re: Davido: “Mayorkun Is Bigger Than Me, Wizkid And Burna Boy” (Video) by rowland545(m): 8:02pm On Nov 20, 2020
Mairice125:
Best reply ever .....hahahahahahahahhaha
he deserves it grin
Re: Davido: “Mayorkun Is Bigger Than Me, Wizkid And Burna Boy” (Video) by Abagworo(m): 8:13pm On Nov 20, 2020
Davido signed monster songwriters in Mayorkun and Peruzzi. It's a great symbiotic relationship they have
Re: Davido: “Mayorkun Is Bigger Than Me, Wizkid And Burna Boy” (Video) by samuelthaking(m): 5:19am On Nov 21, 2020
PriestDaniz:
I wouldn't wipe my ass with the photos of Wizkid and Burna Boy not to talk of Mayorkun,we OBO fans self dey manage am because normally him mess up this year,his songs this year weren't interesting one bit, neither were that of the African Ant and his side kick.

Las las,na their money,I listen to
Travis Scott
Young Thug
Lil Durk
Ace Hood
Rick Ross
Future
Lucky Dube
Sia
Toosii
Meek Mill

these guys tell you about the street life,how it goes,what to do and what not to do in the street or you'll get bleeped up.
what of lil baby,420dugg, roddy rich,those ones are the real street niggas.balling on every season.
roddy rich-every season.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DonJazzy Cuddles New Born Baby: Fans Reacts (Pics,Video) / "Alabosi" - Nigerians Blast Mercy Aigbe For Praising Toyin Abraham's Ex-husband / Humblesmith Visits Ochanja Market In Onitsha Anambra State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.