Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US (84389 Views)

American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested / First Transgender Inmate In The US Set To Die By Lethal Injection / The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US by BLoomfrancs(m): 9:41pm On Nov 20, 2020
GBTYO:

BLM is Jew funded Marxist organization whose only agenda is to promote racial tensions just like our own IPOB that claims to be fighting for Biafra restoration where their only agenda is to promote another round of ethnoreligious conflict .

You are such an idi0t for bringing IPOB into the dumb shit you just wrote.
Re: Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US by DrrTruth: 9:42pm On Nov 20, 2020
Someone should please explain how 5 people were involved in a crime but only one was punished because the others agreed to testify against him or at least that is what is apparent to me in the story

1 Like

Re: Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US by Lighthammer(m): 9:44pm On Nov 20, 2020
He is an apprentice to ted bundy,joseph deangelo and samuel little.. my regards to ted bundy,btk(bind,torture and kill) killer and the zodiac killer
Re: Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US by Liposure: 9:45pm On Nov 20, 2020
internationalman:
Blacks have died by the hands of black men more than white men and yet black lives matter catch phrase is directed towards white men..

It's alright.
dont mind them. That is how they killed all their finest rappers pac to nipsey hussle
Re: Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 20, 2020
These is America

Re: Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US by chaloskyx: 10:24pm On Nov 20, 2020
HES AN AMERICAN NOT AN AFRICAN AMERICAN MUST YOU WHITES TAG AFRICA IN EVERYTHING BAD ABEG CLAIM YOUR PICKIN IN PEACE AND LEAVE AFRICA OUT OF IT
Re: Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:43pm On Nov 20, 2020
NOW I UNDERSTAND WHY GOD REGRET MAKING MAN.
Re: Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US by IMAMofWAR: 11:06pm On Nov 20, 2020
he is a migrant ipob
Re: Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US by Kubernetes: 11:23pm On Nov 20, 2020
Good one.
If this was done in an Islamic country, u for done hear saddists complaining of sharia law this, sharia law that...
Re: Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US by khia: 11:42pm On Nov 20, 2020
osamz007:
VERY APT

BLACKS KILLING FELLOW BLACKS AND SAYING BLACK LIVES MATTER

Do Blacks kill other Blacks in Nigeria?

Do Black lives matter in Nigeria?

If her life didn't matter he wouldn't have been executed.
Re: Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US by khia: 11:56pm On Nov 20, 2020
muykem:
But I heard US has abolished death penalty. Somebody should please educate me.
That's not true, the death penalty or life imprisonment differs from State to State, even the way of execution differs, it could be by lethal Injection, hanging, gas, or firing squad.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US by khia: 11:58pm On Nov 20, 2020
chaloskyx:
HES AN AMERICAN NOT AN AFRICAN AMERICAN MUST YOU WHITES TAG AFRICA IN EVERYTHING BAD ABEG CLAIM YOUR PICKIN IN PEACE AND LEAVE AFRICA OUT OF IT

I agree.
Re: Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US by hresso: 1:28am On Nov 21, 2020
Oh damn. I think I saw an episode about Rene's murder on FBI files..
Re: Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US by nelsonoba: 2:39am On Nov 21, 2020
osamz007:
VERY APT

BLACKS KILLING FELLOW BLACKS AND SAYING BLACK LIVES MATTER

This is the statement put out by one stupid Black Lives Matter supporter after the execution, before his foolishness was shot down by another social media user

Re: Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US by Nobody: 3:37am On Nov 21, 2020
raped her and buried her alive
mehn some humans are heartless
Re: Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US by dragunov: 4:41am On Nov 21, 2020
uniqueboi1:
I'm back beeches grin
Who missed me

They should have sent him down to Calabar for jungle justice.

Dem go soon send you back to that gulag where you just emerged from.
Re: Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US by MrAkata: 6:05am On Nov 21, 2020
shagasha:
It's good he was killed but I don't understand why it would take so long.
Justice delayed is justice denied.
Very wicked human being... To bury some1 alive & to think of it for a crime she didn't commit. That's pure wickedness.
I'm sure that this guy has Nigerian blood in him

Before they can b execute you they must wait until you exhaust all possible appeals. Once you appeal and appeal and there's nothing left to appeal then they move forward

1 Like

Re: Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:24am On Nov 21, 2020
justice serve, justice well deserved! if its one country called Nigeria now, they would have used court injunctions, adjournment to delay the whole issue and set the man free self!
Re: Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US by HopeAlive16(f): 6:46am On Nov 21, 2020
This is not an issue of "Black Life Matter"...if he is guilty of this crime, then he deserves this death a thousand times...this monster can be described as "when wickedness has a face" Smh.
Re: Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US by hazard7(m): 7:40am On Nov 21, 2020
lefulefu:
raped her and buried her alive mehn some humans are heartless
omo na de world were we de now

1 Like

Re: Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US by Miracle2020: 8:26am On Nov 21, 2020
If this crime happen in Nigeria, some miscreants will start blaming government instead of the criminal.
Re: Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 21, 2020
vankaid:

Yea.. Every black life do matter. Like that o the victim in this tragic incident and hundreds murdered in Chicago in the last few weeks over senseless gang war.

All of those lives do matter and not just the lives used for political manipulations in every election year.

point black bruvah
Re: Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US by viviangist: 4:52pm On Nov 21, 2020
GBTYO:
Orlando Hall, who was African American, was found guilty by an all white jury, which lawyers claim was the result of racial discrimination.

TD Jakes Sermons
A blackman abducts, rapes and buries a black woman alive leaving her to die and all these Jewish lawyers can use as argument to aquitt is the composition of the Juries race despite all mounting evidence and the victims testinonies .

And the useless Jew owned paper decided to play the racism card in their useless publication.

Well, Americans deserve what they are going through under the leprous control of Judas .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck / Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) / How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.