Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,264 members, 7,780,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:08 PM

A Senator In Kenya Giving Men Sleepless Nights With Her Curvy Hips (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Senator In Kenya Giving Men Sleepless Nights With Her Curvy Hips (photos) (10386 Views)

Viral Photos Of Nigerian Man With Bigger Hips (photos) / Viral Photos Of Nigerian Man With Bigger Hips (photos) / Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Senator In Kenya Giving Men Sleepless Nights With Her Curvy Hips (photos) by sunnybobonwa: 8:35am On Nov 20, 2020
Meet Millicent Omanga, A Senator In Kenya Giving Men Sleepless Nights With Her Curvy Hips (photos)

Nominated senator Millicent Omanga has been on limelight over her curvy hips. A section of Kenyan men have had sleepless night by looking at her curvy hips. Her beauty is beyond talk and has left many men in buzz.

Senator Millicent Omanga is married to a doctor. Her journey began since secondary school education. After secondary school, she proceeded to university of Nairobi where she studied bachelor’s in commerce. After graduation, she became a very active woman in politics and she was awarded to be a nominated senator in Kenya.

Her beauty is beyond reach and has left many netizens in buzz. Many men have been commenting on her photos terming her to very beautiful.

Her stunning photos have received numerous comments. Most men have lamented on her beauty on socila media.

Some men have even gone to an extent of asking out her number openly.

See some of her stunning beautiful photos with her curvy hips.

1 Like

Re: A Senator In Kenya Giving Men Sleepless Nights With Her Curvy Hips (photos) by dawnomike(m): 8:51am On Nov 20, 2020
Focus on her job not her hips grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Senator In Kenya Giving Men Sleepless Nights With Her Curvy Hips (photos) by ReluctantAdult(m): 9:00am On Nov 20, 2020
Short and plump cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Senator In Kenya Giving Men Sleepless Nights With Her Curvy Hips (photos) by Justbehave(m): 9:12am On Nov 20, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
Short and plump cheesy
lol

2 Likes

Re: A Senator In Kenya Giving Men Sleepless Nights With Her Curvy Hips (photos) by VillageHead: 9:16am On Nov 20, 2020
dis kind yeye talk na news too?

6 Likes

Re: A Senator In Kenya Giving Men Sleepless Nights With Her Curvy Hips (photos) by Osadebanwen: 11:58am On Nov 20, 2020
Hello,

We’re currently recruiting for a Nanny and a Cook.

Candidates should be between the ages of 20 and 40 years.
Homely and mannered.

Accommodation will be provided.
65k gross

Call 08180506638
Or visit our office at 103, Allen Avenue, Ikeja.
Re: A Senator In Kenya Giving Men Sleepless Nights With Her Curvy Hips (photos) by osamz007: 12:54pm On Nov 20, 2020
M I L F

Re: A Senator In Kenya Giving Men Sleepless Nights With Her Curvy Hips (photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 20, 2020
What is fascinating about this hippopotamus now?

Tufiakwa to most useless men that think with their anus and penis.

5 Likes

Re: A Senator In Kenya Giving Men Sleepless Nights With Her Curvy Hips (photos) by ProphetofOdin: 1:43pm On Nov 20, 2020
This is how our African women should look like, not this boney fish look that is trending now.

To make 40k in a week doing online tasks please check my signature.
Re: A Senator In Kenya Giving Men Sleepless Nights With Her Curvy Hips (photos) by Cutealexio(m): 3:39pm On Nov 20, 2020
Stop seeing women as sex object!

1 Like

Re: A Senator In Kenya Giving Men Sleepless Nights With Her Curvy Hips (photos) by onomeabuja: 3:43pm On Nov 20, 2020
Kenya slay mama grin
Re: A Senator In Kenya Giving Men Sleepless Nights With Her Curvy Hips (photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 20, 2020
This one curve no follow at all at all
Re: A Senator In Kenya Giving Men Sleepless Nights With Her Curvy Hips (photos) by juman(m): 5:00pm On Nov 20, 2020
She is normal woman.
No extra beauty.
Those men are interested in her money.
Re: A Senator In Kenya Giving Men Sleepless Nights With Her Curvy Hips (photos) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 20, 2020
Osadebanwen:
Hello,

We’re currently recruiting for a Nanny and a Cook.

Candidates should be between the ages of 20 and 40 years.
Homely and mannered.

Accommodation will be provided.
65k gross

Call 08180506638
Or visit our office at 103, Allen Avenue, Ikeja.
Agent Jobs.. Fake Jobs, 419 Jobs.
Re: A Senator In Kenya Giving Men Sleepless Nights With Her Curvy Hips (photos) by FEGNO: 9:33pm On Nov 20, 2020
Nothing but a fat almost shapeless woman

1 Like

Re: A Senator In Kenya Giving Men Sleepless Nights With Her Curvy Hips (photos) by Emeka71(m): 11:16pm On Nov 20, 2020
Cutealexio:
Stop seeing women as sex object!
Assuming I was a senator in Kenya whenever we are having a house sitting I would be sitting behind this woman in the house.
Re: A Senator In Kenya Giving Men Sleepless Nights With Her Curvy Hips (photos) by Nobody: 12:13am On Nov 21, 2020
I follow her on IG sef

Very beautiful woman

#My_Type
Re: A Senator In Kenya Giving Men Sleepless Nights With Her Curvy Hips (photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 12:15am On Nov 21, 2020
sunnybobonwa:
Meet Millicent Omanga, A Senator In Kenya Giving Men Sleepless Nights With Her Curvy Hips (photos)

Nominated senator Millicent Omanga has been on limelight over her curvy hips. A section of Kenyan men have had sleepless night by looking at her curvy hips. Her beauty is beyond talk and has left many men in buzz.

Senator Millicent Omanga is married to a doctor. Her journey began since secondary school education. After secondary school, she proceeded to university of Nairobi where she studied bachelor’s in commerce. After graduation, she became a very active woman in politics and she was awarded to be a nominated senator in Kenya.

Her beauty is beyond reach and has left many netizens in buzz. Many men have been commenting on her photos terming her to very beautiful.

Her stunning photos have received numerous comments. Most men have lamented on her beauty on socila media.

Some men have even gone to an extent of asking out her number openly.

See some of her stunning beautiful photos with her curvy hips.

Let me call on the Political MILF Professor to examine this.

MajesticKris how far? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Senator In Kenya Giving Men Sleepless Nights With Her Curvy Hips (photos) by GreaterFuture(m): 12:54am On Nov 21, 2020
Smh, let's see if it will get to frontpage
Re: A Senator In Kenya Giving Men Sleepless Nights With Her Curvy Hips (photos) by MajesticKris: 4:51am On Nov 21, 2020
Heheheeehehehehehe Boss I Greet grin
If you Read that story again, Eh you go see say no be today, she start her waka waka grin

Her story began from SECONDARY SCHOOL grin just imagine grin

99thEnemy:

Let me call on the Political MILF Professor to examine this.

MajesticKris how far? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Senator In Kenya Giving Men Sleepless Nights With Her Curvy Hips (photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 8:29pm On Nov 24, 2020
MajesticKris:
Heheheeehehehehehe Boss I Greet grin
If you Read that story again, Eh you go see say no be today, she start her waka waka grin

Her story began from SECONDARY SCHOOL grin just imagine grin

LWKMD!!! grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile, your favorite MILF Vice President-Elect Kamala Harris is an African-American / Asian-American Woman grin grin grin

Her Mother is Indian, Her Father is a half-cast (Jamaican (father) / American (mother) grin grin grin

50% American, 25% African, 25% Asian

3 Categories in 1

This information definitely makes the MIlF more interesting grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Senator In Kenya Giving Men Sleepless Nights With Her Curvy Hips (photos) by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 9:07pm On Nov 24, 2020
dawnomike:
Focus on her job not her hips grin

That's a little hard to do grin
Re: A Senator In Kenya Giving Men Sleepless Nights With Her Curvy Hips (photos) by MajesticKris: 9:56pm On Nov 24, 2020
Wow Tell me More grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

99thEnemy:

LWKMD!!! grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile, your favorite MILF Vice President-Elect Kamala Harris is an African-American / Asian-American Woman grin grin grin

Her Mother is Indian, Her Father is a half-cast (Jamaican (father) / American (mother) grin grin grin

50% American, 25% African, 25% Asian

3 Categories in 1

This information definitely makes the MIlF more interesting grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Who Would Be Interested In Dating? / What Does It Mean When A Girl Invites You Over To Her Place / She Cooked Weed For Me And I Fvcked The Hell Out Of Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.