Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' (43330 Views)

Lekki Shootings: CNN Vs BBC Video Report. Who Do You Think Gave A True View? / Oshiomhole To Governor Bala Mohammed: You Are Looking For Trouble / Atiku Media Attacks Lai Mohammed: 'You Are A High Priest Of Fake News' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by Ndlistic(m): 9:51am On Nov 20, 2020
Nigerian Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed was called out again by CNN in their newsroom program on the morning of today November 20, over threats of sanction.

The American News agency which stated that it is standing by its report on the Lekki toll gate, stressed that Lai Mohammed did not provide any evidence to back his allegation of them being "irresponsible" with their report which he claimed was "one-dimensional and lacking in balance."

Recall that Mr. Mohammed who also insisted that military only fired empty bullet on protesters at Lekki toll gate, also queried Dj Switch on who she is allegedly fronting for.

Reiterating that the Nigerian army and Lagos government refused to comment on their findings, CNN added that their report was based on testimonies from dozens of witnesses, photos geolocated by CNN which according to them painted a picture of how "members of the Nigerian army and the police shot at the crowd, killing at least one person and wounding dozens"

CNN also disclosed that they verified footage obtained from witnesses and protesters by using time stamp and data from the video files.

Watch The Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uraSg2TeVU

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by GBTYO: 9:52am On Nov 20, 2020
Fake news purveyors fighting over who lies least.

Both CNN and Lair Mohammed are liars

39 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by Racoon(m): 9:54am On Nov 20, 2020
He picked the wrong fight with a media body of CNN repute.Lai Mohammed is a permanent disgrace to a nation with about 40% youth population, good & responsible governance.

322 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by rontolo(m): 9:55am On Nov 20, 2020
Racoon:
He picked the wrong fight with a media body of CNN repute.Lai Mohammed is a permanent disgrace to a nation with about 40% youth population, good & responsible governance.
The youths need to overthrow these old, despicable id1ots.

315 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by peacekante: 9:55am On Nov 20, 2020
I have been laughing at this war of words between federal government and CNN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7mm8sfVadI

15 Likes

Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by helinues: 9:56am On Nov 20, 2020
And which evidence (s) has CNN presented to back up their imaginary Lekki massacre?

36 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by helinues: 9:56am On Nov 20, 2020
Racoon:

Same CNN you and your likes have been calling fake media regarding USA election?

You guys should try and have a course

40 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by IamSalt: 9:59am On Nov 20, 2020
Different course for particular problems. Because you support something doesn't mean you should not see wrong in it when it is done and because you hate something doesn't mean you see no good in it too.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by Easternmind(m): 10:00am On Nov 20, 2020
helinues:
And which evidence (s) has CNN presented to back up their imaginary Lekki massacre?
Please which planet are you from?

407 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by SocialJustice: 10:06am On Nov 20, 2020
Racoon:
70% plus.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by ifex370(m): 10:08am On Nov 20, 2020
helinues:

You can talk like this because no one from your family has been missing since 20/10/2020.

Lord, we've had enough. Change the story of this country.

269 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by olaric(m): 10:10am On Nov 20, 2020
Played himself into their hands...

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by zang: 10:10am On Nov 20, 2020
This time around, lie Mohammed will face the wrath of the west

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by helinues: 10:11am On Nov 20, 2020
ifex370:

You can talk like this because no one from your family has been missing since 20/10/2020.

Cos they can never engage in senseless protest...

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by olaric(m): 10:12am On Nov 20, 2020
helinues:

As usual, you never disappoint me with your senseless response to topics. When will you grow up at least for once in your lifetime here on Nairaland?

231 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by ifex370(m): 10:14am On Nov 20, 2020
Well-meaning Nigerians are migrating to other countries in their droves

Let the government keep pushing it's citizens...

The endsars protest is a testament of what is yet to come.

My advice is leave the country if you cannot endure the hardship

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by helinues: 10:14am On Nov 20, 2020
olaric:

As usual, you never disappoint me with your senseless response to topics. When will you grow up at least for once in your lifetime here on Nairaland?

Then wait for more disappointment cos I am not emotional driven like you guys

Wait for more

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by November1857(m): 10:15am On Nov 20, 2020
helinues:

Same CNN you and your likes have been calling fake media regarding USA election?

You guys should try and have a course
Brainwashed yaruba Muslim spotted !

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by helinues: 10:15am On Nov 20, 2020
November1857:
Brain wash yaruba Muslim spotted !

Shiite Igbo spotted

10 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by Eteka1(m): 10:15am On Nov 20, 2020
CNN = FAKE NEWS

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by helinues: 10:17am On Nov 20, 2020
Easternmind:

Please which planet are you from?

Kepler B hence reasoning with my senses not with anus

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by Racoon(m): 10:19am On Nov 20, 2020
helinues:
Same CNN you and your likes have been calling fake media regarding USA election? You guys should try and have a course
Not me because I am not a zombie.Go check my post-I denounced Trump's iberiberism of votes cheat because it is glaring he lost.

20 Likes

Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 20, 2020
Dont be fooled by Leftist media CNN who seek to promote radicalized feminism , homosexuality, gay marriage, LGBTQ, abortion under the disguise of supporting End SARS look at their DJ Switch media talk and compare to their news of female celeb Adele divorce from her spouse, who after the divorce she will be feeding as their culture support female hypergamy creating broke emasculated men , my fellow youths let's not be deceived , the ends protest has been hijacked

Obviously its expected she married an emasculated Simp(a potential gay**t), because their society is so progressive and allows for female hypergamy hence the rise of weak nonvirile men , homosexual men, non binary men, She Male,Bisexual men,and other aborminations we see openly in these society,I commend her success as an individual , attaining these height in her music career based on her own merit but I'm against their society killing natural masculinity in their men via queerness,sexless,and genderless notion

The African Man is a natural redpiller , our conservative culture alone produces Alpha male,and also strong independent women who don't see men,babies,marriage,family as threats to achieving their personal set out objectives eg Mrs Folorusho Alakija(richest woman in Africa),Mrs Awoseka of first bank , Arch bishop Mrs Idahosa , Mrs Tara of house of Tara, Former senator Mrs Florence It's Giwa, Rev Mrs Adejumo, Aisha Yesufu of Endsars protest, Mrs Stella okoli the founder and current CEO of Emzor pharmaceutical,and a host of others

These compared to what the leftist american media who want to promote single motherhood,divorce,queerness and other progressive ideologies and we see in some of our female celebrities Toke Makiwa (divorce),Vanetta of big brother(divorce),Genevieve Nnaji (single mother),Waje(single mother ),INI Edo(divorce),Tiwa savage(divorce and single mother) and a host of others

Note I'm not against single women or men Apostle Paul was single,Jesus was single,Mother Theresa was single, you can be single and still fufil destiny, have peace of mind, attain happiness without needing the institution of marriage or family,what I'm against and I now see in some women is that they now see that marriage, family, .men, babies all as threats to attaining women right,and women independence hence the wave of radical feminism, toxic feminity ,progressivism,LGBTQ, genderless and queerness notion

An example is an NGO called feminist coalition that was headed by modern feminist kiki mordi and a host of other ladies who where one of the major sponsors and organizers of the End SARS protest specifically in Lekki toll gate protest under the guise of fighting for police reform,end to police brutality ,end to extra Judicial killing, were actual fighting for radical leftist ideologies like LGBTQ,abortion,gay marriage, etc which are against God and Nature, they were verified by progressive twitter owner Jack Dorsey to gain popularity and donation for these so called purpose

We are all complaining about Buhari today , his bad economic policies as we are seeing rise in fuel,food,transportion costs etc. poor govt educational policies keeping youths from school because of ASUU strike, dictatorial tendency by trying to ban social media,corruption by holding covid 19 pallatives ,etc. We see former pres Jonathan as a weak, incompetent , corrupt politician who could not handle the Boko Haram terrorist insurgency ,people don't see the reason for these was his refusal to accept progressive Obama Gay marriage policy,Jonathan not only refused these satanic leftist feminist ideology but also penalized homosexuals with new legislative bill of 13 yrs imprisonment of homosexuals,Obama punished Nigeria by refusing us the money and arms to fight these terrorist hence leading to countless loss of lives and properties,human displacement into IDP camps,violation of women body and right in the case of Chibok girls , and now these tribalist bigot incompetent president Buhari.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by KingAzari: 10:26am On Nov 20, 2020
Someone should tell lie Lai Mohamed that CNN is not NTA or TVC. It is CNN.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by jamalnation(m): 10:26am On Nov 20, 2020
Lai is just being stupid

16 Likes

Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by sammyj: 10:26am On Nov 20, 2020
grin grin Lai finally ended up killing what is left by this government. Let him ask Trump how CNN ended his career!! shocked shocked

14 Likes

Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by sammirano: 10:26am On Nov 20, 2020
CNN NO SERIOUS. How will one media oversee tell us what happened in our country? It is obvious, it is some misinformed and unscrupulous youths that are feeding them with whatever info they may have. FG should just ignore them outrightly. Better matters at hand.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 20, 2020
Its only logical to counter evidence with evidence..

7 Likes

Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by msmon(m): 10:27am On Nov 20, 2020
How does Lai Mohammed merited the position Minister of Information? ... He lacks the fundamentals of Public Relation and I learnt he's a fellow of NIPR (Nigeria Institute of Public Relations).

Why is he always on the defensive?

Why do they remain adamant on regulating social media? The same social media they use to get to power.

The FG is just like a lady who snatch and marry another person's fiance, she will never allow any lady get close to her husband.

16 Likes

Re: Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' by Muhylonaire007: 10:27am On Nov 20, 2020
Lai Muhammad is a pure nonentity. I listened to the rubbish press conference and I was just shaking my head in disappointment.
Tell me the most foolish set of government officials and I will reference Nigerian government officials grin grin grin.

CNN well done ooo, you have showed us how stupid we are, you have shown how incompetent our journalism is and no be say our media houses no know the truth, but then, they are scared of sanctions by the despotic government we have.

No independence of the press whatsoever. We will be alright.

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Tinubu's N25m Gift Tears Lam Adesina's Followers Apart / Peace Corps Member Faints In Gombe After Buhari Rejected Peace Corps Bill(pics,v / Soldiers Stop Lagos Judicial Panel From Accessing Military Mortuary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.