Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe (33890 Views)

Only South West Has Properly Managed Its Diversity, Says Jonathan / 2023: Only South-West, South-East Disagreement Can Keep Power In North – Ahamba / DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe by Misterdhee1(m): 4:38pm On Nov 20, 2020
survivor10:

Tribal bigot
Whatever makes you sleep well in a cubicle
Re: The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 20, 2020
Kloenboi:
I BELIEVE HIM

SINCE THE CIVIL WAR THE FULANIS ARE ALWAYS GOOD AT USING THE BIAFRANS AS SABOTEURS TO PERPETUATE EVIL AND NOW THEY ARE USING ONE OF THEM TO SEND HIGH QUALITY PICTURES TO 200MILLION NIGERIANS THEREBY MAKING THEM TO BELIEVE THERE IS BUHARI IN ASO ROCK.

REMEMBER THIS PHOGRAPHER HAS NEVER SHOW NIGERIANS A LIVE VIDEO FROM ASO ROCK SINCE 2017, THE LAST TIME BUHARI HAD A PRESIDENTIAL MEDIA CHAT WAS IN 2016, ALSO NOTE THAT BUHARI HAS NEVER GONE FOR A MEDICAL TRIP SINCE 2018 AND ALL THIS PHOTOGRAPHER CAN DO IS POST HD FOTOS EVERYWHERE!
So his 2018, 2019 budget presentation at National Assembly is also photoshoped?

1 Like

Re: The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe by Greenback: 4:43pm On Nov 20, 2020
[s]
omenka:
Said it before and I'd keep saying it the SouthEast politicians are the luckiest in the country.

These guys have discovered the key to keeping their people subservient and loyal to them without doing the very least of the things for which they were given their mandate.

They understand that all you need to do is DO NOTHING but keep throwing jabs at Aso Rock, Buhari,
North, Islam, Tinubu and, to a lesser extent, the West generally.
Once you do ANY OF THESE CONSISTENTLY, you're home free, your people will adore you and elevate you to a Hero Status while totally holding you to no account for all the monies you've revieved on their behalf!

Has Abaribe ever rolled out his achievements as a Senator? Has he ever divulged how much he has recieved as a senator representing his people? Has he ever given account of the bills he has sponsored for the betterment of his constituents? What exactly is his scorecard as a Senator?

These are critical questions he is meant to answer but he understands no one would care if he answers them, not as long as he keeps insulting Buhari!!

It is the same way some Northern politicians understand the impact of Islam on their people. Islam/religion, North, Ethnic bigotry/anti North hysteria, South East.

Ask the hopeless Senator, when pdp was in power, Easterners in Aso Rock numbered in the millions, right? Now, how did their numbers translate to any tangible development in the East? Did it result in the construction of roads or bridges or FG housing estates or huge water drains for erosion control? Is he interested in the occupation of Eaterners for the sake or Easterners or the sake of his personal influence in government, which seems to be nowhere at the moment? Can Abaribe in all honesty tell us what development pdp brought to the East in SIXTEEN YEARS conpared to what Buhari's administration has done in SIX YEARS?

Pathetic.

[/s]

1 Share

Re: The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 20, 2020
GidiCars:

YORUBAs in Kwara and Kogi are fighting to be part of the SW cause they know ODUDUWA NATION is coming. Mumu Igbos should stay there and continue trolling YORUBAs, we've formed AMOTEKUN and state policing would start in the south west. Gradually, we will leave nigeria for the Igbos and Hausa to enjoy themselves.

Seyi Makinde just released the first set on Tuesday, other states in the SW would follow suit soon. Lagos would first scrap lsbc and replace them with AMOTEKUN mid 2021. YORUBAs for YORUBA nation. think YORUBA first. Yoruba self preservation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J22cv2vrRJA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXmr45bQr14

o ko bori awọn ogun nipa iṣogo si ọta
Re: The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 20, 2020
ManTiger:
Fact. We told you guys before that Buhari is a tribalist and has a plan to islamize this country but you won't believe, people like Adesina, Ogunlesi and some other Southerners were strategically deployed and a person like Femi Adesina, Tolu Ogunlesi of this world will rather sell their clan for a plate of Amala and Gbegiri. We are back to military Junta where protest for a better governance could become bloody where blood sucking military can test their battle skills just like we have in the days of Ken Saro Wiwa. It is so sad for Nigeria, a forgotten nation. I doubt if many of your are aware that Col.Muhammed Alli, the current Immigration boss was among the panel that convicted Saro Wiwa? Its not a mistake that he's today an immigration boss. While we were force to be eating olokuta rice after shutting our boarder, the North enjoys premium European rice at a more cheaper and affordable rate.

God may not act over our case until we all hold the FG by the balls over this lekki massacre!
This islamization u're calling is a failed strategy. Tell us a single islamization agenda with reasonable and concrete evidence. Hamid Ali is a custom boss not immigration. PMB shut all land boarders and asked us to import from port but u're now insulting us with conspiracy that we're eating foreign rice; many northern youth smuggling rice are shot dead untill they stopped it. Most of the rice u eat are from North. I know about 10 rice mills in Jigawa and Kano that don't sell a single bag of rice in the North but rather take, and sell them at south because of the huge profit in it. A bag of rice sold at 18k in the North is abt 35k in some southern states. Pls stop spreading fake & baseless news.
Re: The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe by Kloenboi: 5:33pm On Nov 20, 2020
CoderX:

Oga, before typing with CAPS LOCK, try to read the post. Abaribe was busted by the interviewer when he was told about several of Buhari's aides that are Igbo... So what about that?

How does he also have a list of Aso rock staff and their origin? Try to use your brain oga. We too like noise making for this country.
THIS SHOWS THAT YOUR COMPREHENSIVE ABILITY IS VERY POOR. DID YOU REMEMBER THAT HE ASKED THE SAME APC MONKEY JOURNALIST TO CALL THEM ON PHONE? ASOROCK IS EMTY MR. MAN SO DONT BE FOOLED WITH THOSE LISTED ADVISERS
Re: The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 20, 2020
Kloenboi:
THIS SHOWS THAT YOUR COMPREHENSIVE ABILITY IS VERY POOR. DID YOU REMEMBER THAT HE ASKED THE SAME APC MONKEY JOURNALIST TO CALL THEM ON PHONE? ASOROCK IS EMTY MR. MAN SO DONT BE FOOLED WITH THOSE LISTED ADVISERS

You talk about my own comprehension skill? Hahaha... I laugh in French! Even though I dislike both PDP and APC, I have to tell you that your understanding is very poor. Most of you don't take time to read articles before shouting because you think with your emotions and tribal sentiments. Once they mention Igbo, you people shout marginalisation. Who is marginalizing who?

Lauretta Onochie is Buhari's Media Aide, always supporting Buhari, where is her office, is it in Owerri? All the Igbo ministers are they not directly Buhari's cronies?

Your errors were pointed out to you, stop messing around and accept that you goofed.

Apart from insults, noise, please learn how to communicate like a human being.
Re: The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe by Kloenboi: 6:02pm On Nov 20, 2020
CoderX:

You talk about my own comprehension skill? Hahaha... I laugh in French! Even though I dislike both PDP and APC, I have to tell you that your understanding is very poor. Most of you don't take time to read articles before shouting because you think with your emotions and tribal sentiments. Once they mention Igbo, you people shout marginalisation. Who is marginalizing who?

Lauretta Onochie is Buhari's Media Aide, always supporting Buhari, where is her office, is it in Owerri? All the Igbo ministers are they not directly Buhari's cronies?

Your errors were pointed out to you, stop messing around and accept that you goofed.

Apart from insults, noise, please learn how to communicate like a human being.
Goofer! you have just exposed yourself, Lauretta is from southsouth incase you dont know about the Geo-political zones in nigeria. My advise for you is to find time and go through all senator abaribe´s interviews, you will realize that he is the most inteligent among the 109, he points out facts irrespective of party affiliated. with all his years of experience in Nigeria politics you cannot know more than him. he is not getting paid by letting you know that the only southeastern staff of Asorock is a photographer cool cool GOOFER
Re: The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 20, 2020
Kloenboi:
Goofer! you have just exposed yourself, Lauretta is from southsouth incase you dont know about the Geo-political zones in nigeria. My advise for you is to find time and go through all senator abaribe´s interviews, you will realize that he is the most inteligent among the 109, he points out facts irrespective of party affiliated. with all his years of experience in Nigeria politics you cannot know more than him. he is not getting paid by letting you know that the only southeastern staff of Asorock is a photographer cool cool GOOFER

Lauretta Onochie is an Igbo woman from Anioma, Delta! Anioma people are Delta Igbos, don't tell me what I know... Olodo!!!

Since he has figures and data of Aso rock staff, you can ask him to publish it. They are just using tribe to divide and rule!!

Please tell me how many Igbo ministers and appointees are under Buhari and tell me how many people from Southwest Jonathan engaged. Maybe Yorubas should have accused Jonathan of marginalizing us too... The second largest tribe in the country.

Abeg, park well and learn to communicate with facts cos on this Nairaland, you will be schooled if you type nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gbenga Daniel Replies Soyinka: Your Comments Betray Your Repute / Petrol Price In Nigeria Is One Of The Cheapest In Africa - Lai Mohammed / FRSC To Carry Guns – House Of Representatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.