Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,865 members, 7,806,457 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Man Kills His Two Children In Niger State, Claims It Was An 'Act Of God' - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Two Children In Niger State, Claims It Was An 'Act Of God' (38763 Views)

Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place / Police Officer Extorts Man Of ₦‎20k In Lagos, He Claims It's ₦‎50k / Young Man Kills His Mother In Benin City, Smashes Her Head Open. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Two Children In Niger State, Claims It Was An 'Act Of God' by Yeyenairaland(m): 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2020
Hassanmaye:

Last week a girl was seriously murdered in Enugu have you termed it a christian crime?

Who murdered the girl in enugu

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Two Children In Niger State, Claims It Was An 'Act Of God' by Alimat40: 8:45pm On Nov 20, 2020
I am not sure he is mentally balanced, because no sane man can do this wicked things and called it act of God. May the gentle souls of these innocent children rest in peace.
Re: Man Kills His Two Children In Niger State, Claims It Was An 'Act Of God' by Ken24(m): 11:24pm On Nov 20, 2020
SilverNorGold:
grin.. I won't condemn him or God until I hear God's own side of the story.

God bless Nigeria.
Deep

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Two Children In Niger State, Claims It Was An 'Act Of God' by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 21, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I almost said that God has suffered but it is impossible for God to suffer even though he created everything in the world including suffering.

But God has suffered in our mouths.
From the fake pastors deceiving people with his name to the one-minute boyfriend who screams his name when ejaculating to this demented fanatic who has killed his own kids.

I just hope something comes out of this case because if this man gets a mentally-twisted lawyer like myself who can advice him to say he came home one day to meet his kids blaspheming against Allah; he will definitely be acquitted.

I hope no one tells him this because those poor kids deserve justice.

Seems the spirit if dark humour has departed your life. You're born again. Hurrah!
Re: Man Kills His Two Children In Niger State, Claims It Was An 'Act Of God' by showafrica(m): 1:45am On Nov 21, 2020
osamz007:
ALLAHU AKBAR NO RULING OR HADITH ON THIS

EVEN ON FRIDAY THEY MUST COMMIT WICKEDNESS AS COMMANDED FROM ABOVE

These alla akubar people is tiring, there wahala too much
Re: Man Kills His Two Children In Niger State, Claims It Was An 'Act Of God' by nizetee: 7:08am On Nov 21, 2020
Flexherbal:
Old testament.
"The lord changeth not" "same yesterday today and forever"
Which one come be old testament,
Re: Man Kills His Two Children In Niger State, Claims It Was An 'Act Of God' by pholu88(f): 9:20am On Nov 21, 2020
End time is here kiss cry cry
Re: Man Kills His Two Children In Niger State, Claims It Was An 'Act Of God' by diridiri(m): 9:24am On Nov 21, 2020
Just like God told Abraham to kill Isaac, he has truly done it again!
PRAISE BE TO GOD!! grin

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Two Children In Niger State, Claims It Was An 'Act Of God' by harmargedon: 10:13am On Nov 21, 2020
it could be. because in the christian book Abraham almost slaughtered Isaac as his god ordered him to do, before the Angel stopped him. maybe the angel was held up in traffic this time around.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Two Children In Niger State, Claims It Was An 'Act Of God' by mysteryman2014: 10:28am On Nov 21, 2020
aribisala0:

So did Abraham in the bible have schizophrenia?
Or even Jehovah that killed Jesus?

Pray pls Yahweh resurrected his son killed by the Jews
Re: Man Kills His Two Children In Niger State, Claims It Was An 'Act Of God' by Hermas03: 10:48am On Nov 21, 2020
What a tragic year!
Re: Man Kills His Two Children In Niger State, Claims It Was An 'Act Of God' by Hermas03: 10:58am On Nov 21, 2020
diridiri:
Just like God told Abraham to kill Isaac, he has truly done it again!
PRAISE BE TO GOD!! grin
please do not attribute acts of heinous murder to God he does not sanction such actions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boy Bites Off Man’s Lip And Tongue In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Estranged Jealous Wife Vandalises Husband’s Car With Pestle / 3 Policemen Drinking Alcohol During Work Hours at a hotel in Ilesha, Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.