Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday As Family Sings For Him (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday As Family Sings For Him (Video) (42037 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today / Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 55th Birthday On A Jet / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates Atiku's Victory With PDP Stalwarts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday As Family Sings For Him (Video) by oguns222: 5:00pm On Nov 20, 2020
seunmsg:

I guess stealing what belongs to the people is a good way to show Lt hem love. No wonder he stole so much alongside his wife and other PDP rogues.

I have never seen you condemn stealing under buhari.

You are not really interested in good governance; you only want your own Prefered thieves to do the stealing.

You are a cursed man.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday As Family Sings For Him (Video) by oguns222: 5:01pm On Nov 20, 2020
Nightstalker:
Goatluck jonathan

Smh.

Shoot

He is a billion times better than Buhari
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday As Family Sings For Him (Video) by omoiyalayi(m): 5:16pm On Nov 20, 2020
Mama peace is missing in action grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday As Family Sings For Him (Video) by tonero230(m): 5:23pm On Nov 20, 2020
Chinemeremjosh0:
But u misbehave when you are in power!! Happy birthday to you!!
The same way you are misbehaving with your wrong sentence...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday As Family Sings For Him (Video) by tonero230(m): 5:25pm On Nov 20, 2020
Chinemeremjosh0:
But u misbehave when you are in power!! Happy birthday to you!!
The same way you are misbehaving with your wrong sentence.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday As Family Sings For Him (Video) by Chikelue2000(m): 5:41pm On Nov 20, 2020
seunmsg:

I guess stealing what belongs to the people is a good way to show Lt hem love. No wonder he stole so much alongside his wife and other PDP rogues.
and ur messiah Buhari is not stealing?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday As Family Sings For Him (Video) by seunmsg(m): 5:46pm On Nov 20, 2020
oguns222:

I have never seen you condemn stealing under buhari.

You are not really interested in good governance; you only want your own Prefered thieves to do the stealing.

You are a cursed man.

Your father is a cursed man.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday As Family Sings For Him (Video) by Vulcan24(m): 5:50pm On Nov 20, 2020
A fine gentleman that practises laissez faires type o goment!

If u were perhaps surrounded by good Nigerians, we would still be buying peak for 650 and bag of rice for 5k

But alas

The sons and daughters of perdition rise up against you with change on their right hand and dangers on their left with blood cuddling chaaaaange on their twisted tongues

And they murder change in cold blood
Today we pay the price
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday As Family Sings For Him (Video) by SultanM: 5:54pm On Nov 20, 2020
Officialgarri:
Thank God for such a wonderful President and we also thank God we were able to do away with him when it was necessary. ..

Indeed, everything in this world is written by just one hand

And when his time was finally up, not even his wife could convince him to challenge the people's will as written by God
u are an alchemist grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday As Family Sings For Him (Video) by emoney09: 6:04pm On Nov 20, 2020
really
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday As Family Sings For Him (Video) by hotseat: 6:27pm On Nov 20, 2020
That spectacular singular act of conceding defeat even before elections were formally announced has made this man standout as a democrat of inestimable value to democracy the world over.

He is neither an Orubebe or a Donald Trump.

Happy birthday, Your Excellency!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday As Family Sings For Him (Video) by kiddapunk: 6:29pm On Nov 20, 2020
LA casa De papel
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday As Family Sings For Him (Video) by Kirchoffs: 7:23pm On Nov 20, 2020
seunmsg:

Your father.
grin grin grin....... hungry man
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday As Family Sings For Him (Video) by oluade11: 7:33pm On Nov 20, 2020
Happy Birthday sir. Many happy returns of the day? Regard to madam.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday As Family Sings For Him (Video) by Smooyis(m): 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2020
Good man Gudluck Jonathan. Happy birthday to you.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday As Family Sings For Him (Video) by Omuuvwie(m): 8:36pm On Nov 20, 2020
Happy birthday to you sir

Former President Goodluck Jonathan turns 63 years old today November 20. His family members and his grandchildren gathered in his home this morning to serenade him with a happy birthday song.

Watch The Video Belo
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday As Family Sings For Him (Video) by Xzellentgraphic: 8:58pm On Nov 20, 2020
Useless man
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday As Family Sings For Him (Video) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 20, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:
Oga Jona if you can see this my comment, Ndigbo is expecting your love and support in their desire to be the President by 2023.
We were your biggest pilar of support all these years 2023 should be payback time.
yet what did you guys get in return,nothing... He was busy working for the North, and my people denied him,because they want this terrorist in power,our so called evil brother Buhari.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday As Family Sings For Him (Video) by oguns222: 12:27am On Nov 21, 2020
seunmsg:

Your father is a cursed man.

No, if you look into your household very well, you will see that it is your father that is cursed.

For example, your father 2qs a mental slave before you and he handed over mental slavery to you. Now, you too are planning to hand it over to your children.

Can you now see that you were born by a cursed father?

Stay cursed, ok?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday As Family Sings For Him (Video) by showafrica(m): 1:49am On Nov 21, 2020
Chinemeremjosh0:
But u misbehave when you were in power!! Happy birthday to you!!

The man foolishly carry power hand over to brutality after doing nothing for 5 yrs
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday As Family Sings For Him (Video) by ezegold4we: 2:12am On Nov 21, 2020
He became a living hero even in defeat,

Grace at work.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday As Family Sings For Him (Video) by IamPlato(m): 7:02am On Nov 21, 2020
oguns222:

You said curse don't mean shiit, yet here you are cursing. So, who is the bigger retaard here if not you?
Another animal spotted
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday As Family Sings For Him (Video) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 8:58am On Nov 21, 2020
showafrica:

The man foolishly carry power hand over to brutality after doing nothing for 5 yrs
I dey tells you!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday As Family Sings For Him (Video) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 8:58am On Nov 21, 2020
showafrica:

I dey tells you!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday As Family Sings For Him (Video) by Longman8: 9:43am On Nov 21, 2020
Happy birthday man of the people. May your days be longer than Methusaleh.AMEN
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday As Family Sings For Him (Video) by oguns222: 10:13am On Nov 21, 2020
IamPlato:
Another animal spotted

Looks like you lack reading ability. You said curse don't mean a thing, yet, you are cursing.

You sound so daft that you shouldn't be counted among animals; it is a disgrace to them.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday As Family Sings For Him (Video) by IamPlato(m): 12:59pm On Nov 21, 2020
oguns222:

Looks like you lack reading ability. You said curse don't mean a thing, yet, you are cursing.

You sound so daft that you shouldn't be counted among animals; it is a disgrace to them.
Listen animal, I like the fact that you are hurt so the message will not be forgotten quickly, insults don't move me but I know it moves you... Enjoy
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday As Family Sings For Him (Video) by oguns222: 1:12pm On Nov 21, 2020
IamPlato:
Listen animal, I like the fact that you are hurt so the message will not be forgotten quickly, insults don't move me but I know it moves you... Enjoy

This dumb fool doesn't know that every human being is an animal. What an incurable idiot.

Actually, animals will feel disrespected if you are counted among them.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday As Family Sings For Him (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 8:31am On Nov 22, 2020
Chinemeremjosh0:
I don't bear any grudges against Jonathan!!what am saying is that he didn't play his role well!! Those almajiris schools he built for the northerners!! Go to those schools now and see how it has turned to Bush!! Those resources he wasted over there would gone a long way to better this country in one way or the other

Sure sure it would have gone a long way, and today the Fulani president dnt even look at d south rather sending troops there as if that where boko boys are

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet President Tinubu's Special Advisers / Nigerian Lady's Shop Destroyed In Ghana By Men High On Condemned Engine Oil (Pix / Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.