Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Three PDP Govs Negotiate With APC As Others Reassure Party - Thisday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three PDP Govs Negotiate With APC As Others Reassure Party - Thisday (28826 Views)

Three PDP NWC Members Return ‘mysterious’ N93.6m Paid Into Accounts / Ebonyi Assembly Declares Seats Of Three PDP Members' Seats Vacant / Three PDP Aspirants Refuse To Step Down For Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three PDP Govs Negotiate With APC As Others Reassure Party - Thisday by crossover(m): 1:31pm On Nov 20, 2020
odiks:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/11/20/three-pdp-govs-negotiate-with-apc-as-others-reassure-party/
I wish I'm a Party politician/man. It's time for PDP to put the party on course. My advice is that those that are not loyal to the Party principles should be sent out, NOW. And, get ready, steadfastly, to receive the Governors and others that will soon join the Party from APC. The future of APC is confusing!
Re: Three PDP Govs Negotiate With APC As Others Reassure Party - Thisday by Ecomac1: 1:31pm On Nov 20, 2020
G
Re: Three PDP Govs Negotiate With APC As Others Reassure Party - Thisday by Teena18(f): 1:33pm On Nov 20, 2020
I'm just tired of all these old people's party.
God will save us in this country embarassed
Re: Three PDP Govs Negotiate With APC As Others Reassure Party - Thisday by sexdoll: 1:33pm On Nov 20, 2020
of all the three, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi is the most likely to jump ship.
Re: Three PDP Govs Negotiate With APC As Others Reassure Party - Thisday by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 20, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
I do laugh at People that says APC will implode by 2023cheesycheesy
Many people dont understand Nigeria political terrain, they just spill shit out of their emotional box.
The post covid-19 Economic Hardship is super Advantage to APC.

All the 36 states governors re fucking broke, they need FG largesse. no state governor can be on opposition and enjoy FG largesse, you have to come on board with the ruling party.

PDP governors that can swim the hardship re the ones from delta,rivers, bayelsa, and akwa ibom others will starve and the supporters too will go hungry.

Any APC gov that defect now and na hunger go chase am back.

Did u read your comment before post it into cyber space? Try to cover ur ignorance pls.
Re: Three PDP Govs Negotiate With APC As Others Reassure Party - Thisday by udemzyudex(m): 1:37pm On Nov 20, 2020
peacekante:
I will rather APC rule Nigeria than PDP. PDP are too full of thieves. But I hate seeing those who are the thieves in PDP crossing to APC.
Verdict. Apc =PDP
PDP = APC

You're slow, umahi from PDP just move to APC, same PDP members are still in APC and you're here posting trash, where did you put your sense of reasoning?

Imagine this dolt saying he prefer APC ruling Nigeria, what's the difference? In this government you can't even protest in peace, soon you will be arrested for anything you post on social media, things are hard, petrol price is high and this slowpoke is still saying he prefers APC ruling this country.

Thunder fire you there with your silly opinion.
Re: Three PDP Govs Negotiate With APC As Others Reassure Party - Thisday by Dansuqi: 1:47pm On Nov 20, 2020
fergie001:

Ugwuanyi...I don't think because Enugu PDP is strong.

Bala Mohammed...I don't think, even when he passed through the thickest of problems, he didn't defect.

Ayade own be like empty-hen, everywhere you go.

Other things been equal.....I can't place a bet o.

Bala has to defect if he must get a 2nd term.his state is absolutely apc.a key area that made him governor are dogara's constituency and you know which party dogara is in.ugwuanyi has never been anti apc
Re: Three PDP Govs Negotiate With APC As Others Reassure Party - Thisday by Dimmatic(f): 1:51pm On Nov 20, 2020
Learn how to drive very well.
Drive better than you thought possible in record time,let's show you how simple it is to drive manual and automatic cars.
Driving and vehicle licenses support services available.
See our contacts below.
Re: Three PDP Govs Negotiate With APC As Others Reassure Party - Thisday by fergie001: 1:56pm On Nov 20, 2020
Dansuqi:

Bala has to defect if he must get a 2nd term.his state is absolutely apc.a key area that made him governor are dogara's constituency and you know which party dogara is in.ugwuanyi has never been anti apc
I don't think he will.
Has Ikpeazu or Udom, even Diri been really anti-APC?
They have some kind of respect for Buhari, as a person.
Re: Three PDP Govs Negotiate With APC As Others Reassure Party - Thisday by ORIENTATION101: 1:59pm On Nov 20, 2020
fergie001:

I don't think he will.
bala and mattawalle re sitting on a borrowed throne that will be returned in 2023 whether they defect or not.
Re: Three PDP Govs Negotiate With APC As Others Reassure Party - Thisday by Ebenezer2021(m): 2:04pm On Nov 20, 2020
helinues:
Pdp, Die die die

Jegudu jera party
it's sad that you're over 40 years yet you still reason politics as a kid forgetting that these two dumb platforms are composed of the same clueless corrupt miscreants.

1 Like

Re: Three PDP Govs Negotiate With APC As Others Reassure Party - Thisday by alimiadedayo1: 2:05pm On Nov 20, 2020
peacekante:
I will rather APC rule Nigeria than PDP. PDP are too full of thieves. But I hate seeing those who are the thieves in PDP crossing to APC.
Verdict. Apc =PDP
PDP = APC
You are a fool

1 Like

Re: Three PDP Govs Negotiate With APC As Others Reassure Party - Thisday by Lajet: 2:07pm On Nov 20, 2020
Lol make I laugh small. What kind of nonsense propaganda is this. Enugu Governor can never dream to join Apc impossible. No other party exists in Enugu apart from Pdp . Apc can never win Governorship in Anambra and Enugu

4 Likes

Re: Three PDP Govs Negotiate With APC As Others Reassure Party - Thisday by fergie001: 2:09pm On Nov 20, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
bala and mattawalle re sitting on a borrowed throne that will be returned in 2023 whether they defect or not.
Matawalle...Nah
Zamfara APC till now haven't settled their squabbles.

Moreover, Matawalle is like Obaseki....they are in Party A, & have no P with Party B.

How is Bala on a borrowed throne, when it was obvious Abubakar needed to leave @ all costs.

Bala, defect?
Tomorrow is pregnant. I just don't think he will.
Re: Three PDP Govs Negotiate With APC As Others Reassure Party - Thisday by Agugbadin: 2:14pm On Nov 20, 2020
Ben Ayade has been playing APC in the day and PDP at night so we will not be surprised if he defects to APC.
Re: Three PDP Govs Negotiate With APC As Others Reassure Party - Thisday by tamdun: 2:14pm On Nov 20, 2020
Just umahi alone defecting to apc has changed pdp political calculation, now 3 more to follow? if this come to past, then pdp has no chance come 2023

1 Like

Re: Three PDP Govs Negotiate With APC As Others Reassure Party - Thisday by tamdun: 2:17pm On Nov 20, 2020
Dansuqi:

Dogara constituency didn't make him gov, he became one thru court judgment
Re: Three PDP Govs Negotiate With APC As Others Reassure Party - Thisday by 8686(m): 2:18pm On Nov 20, 2020
Aufbauh:
It is Karma that is dealing with the PDP.
Although that does not mean that the APC won't implode at certain time before 2023.

So i sense a strong 3rd force that will emerge from the disgruntled APC/PDP coming together.
Their grievances will be occasion by perceive injustice and zoning brouhaha.

Verdict : Many smaller parties champion by some youth movement will make in-road within the state legislative and NASS elections but lack of financial muscle will hamper them in the top executive positions.

The 3rd force at the national level will be approach by the PDP to go into an alliance to wrestle power from the APC but the deal will collapse along the way.

In the end, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo (SAN) of the APC will emerge as the Nigeria President 2023!

Sound judgement on this matter
Re: Three PDP Govs Negotiate With APC As Others Reassure Party - Thisday by NNEWIsuper: 2:29pm On Nov 20, 2020
fergie001:

Ugwuanyi...I don't think because Enugu PDP is strong.

Bala Mohammed...I don't think, even when he passed through the thickest of problems, he didn't defect.

Ayade own be like empty-hen, everywhere you go.

Other things been equal.....I can't place a bet o.
Is not about PDP being strong in Enugu. PDP is even stronger in Ebonyi, Ebonyi is the PDP bastion of the south east, Umahi's younger brother is the national vice chairman for PDP.. But Umahi still defected. Mis all about what the gov wants

2 Likes

Re: Three PDP Govs Negotiate With APC As Others Reassure Party - Thisday by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 20, 2020
Re: Three PDP Govs Negotiate With APC As Others Reassure Party - Thisday by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 20, 2020
WILL NIGERIA LAZY YOUTH STOP THOSE COWS NOT TO CROSSCARPET
Re: Three PDP Govs Negotiate With APC As Others Reassure Party - Thisday by hopexter(m): 2:35pm On Nov 20, 2020
kahal29:
E don happen

Wetin happen

1 Like

Re: Three PDP Govs Negotiate With APC As Others Reassure Party - Thisday by fergie001: 2:38pm On Nov 20, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

Is not about PDP being strong in Enugu. PDP is even stronger in Ebonyi, Ebonyi is the PDP bastion of the south east, Umahi's younger brother is the national vice chairman for PDP.. But Umahi still defected. Mis all about what the gov wants
Enugu is the strongest PDP State in the SE.

I agree that the Gov's direction matters as well.
Re: Three PDP Govs Negotiate With APC As Others Reassure Party - Thisday by Charly68: 2:58pm On Nov 20, 2020
I presumed PDP problem is the domineering attitude of Governor Wike, who unilaterally sponsored the party's chairman and has been dictating to the man ever since.. So if they abandon the ship for him he could do what he likes ..These Governor's are very calculative..possibly former Governor Fayos may soon join too after finishing his own political calculus ..
Re: Three PDP Govs Negotiate With APC As Others Reassure Party - Thisday by Badonasty(m): 3:07pm On Nov 20, 2020
lol.... PDP don dey cast oo... i had the belief that if the economic situation of Nigeria persists till 2023 PDP could use that as a campaign strategy to get back in power but they know more than me sha
Re: Three PDP Govs Negotiate With APC As Others Reassure Party - Thisday by poiZon: 3:24pm On Nov 20, 2020
Aufbauh:
Although that does not mean that the APC won't implode at certain time before 2023.

So i sense a strong 3rd force that will emerge from the disgruntled APC/PDP coming together.

Verdict : Many smaller parties champion by some youth movement will make in-road within the state legislative and NASS elections but lack of financial muscle will hamper them in the top executive positions.

The 3rd force at the national level will be approach by the PDP to go into an alliance to wrestle power from the APC but the deal will collapse along the way.

In the end, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo (SAN) of the APC will emerge as the Nigeria President 2023!
Abia...
Re: Three PDP Govs Negotiate With APC As Others Reassure Party - Thisday by Dansuqi: 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2020
fergie001:

I don't think he will.
Has Ikpeazu or Udom, even Diri been really anti-APC?
They have some kind of respect for Buhari, as a person.

Am only saying that among the aforementioned would be defectors,he is more likely to defect because of 2nd term issues.
Re: Three PDP Govs Negotiate With APC As Others Reassure Party - Thisday by Dansuqi: 3:29pm On Nov 20, 2020
ORIENTATION101:

I agree.esp matawalle.he has always been in anpp and apc.he recently detected to pdp because of the domineering attitude of yerima and yari.diri is another governor on borrowed time
Re: Three PDP Govs Negotiate With APC As Others Reassure Party - Thisday by Dansuqi: 3:30pm On Nov 20, 2020
Lajet:
Lol make I laugh small. What kind of nonsense propaganda is this. Enugu Governor can never dream to join Apc impossible. No other party exists in Enugu apart from Pdp . Apc can never win Governorship in Anambra and Enugu

They can in anambra
Re: Three PDP Govs Negotiate With APC As Others Reassure Party - Thisday by Dansuqi: 3:32pm On Nov 20, 2020
tamdun:

Dogara constituency didn't make him gov, he became one thru court judgment

No,you lie.no court judgment took place in bauchi.bala won abubakar through last minutes votes from bogoro and tafawa balewa lgas
Re: Three PDP Govs Negotiate With APC As Others Reassure Party - Thisday by moodyguy: 3:32pm On Nov 20, 2020
Aufbauh:

Nonsense
Re: Three PDP Govs Negotiate With APC As Others Reassure Party - Thisday by NNEWIsuper: 3:36pm On Nov 20, 2020
fergie001:

[s] Enugu is the strongest PDP State in the SE.[/s]

I agree that the Gov's direction matters as well.
Even Abia PDP is stronger than Enugu.. Everyone knows Ebonyi and Abia are PDP bastion

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. / Taraba Judgement Clear Miscarriage Of Justice – Fayose / 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.