Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Abuja Newspaper Vendors Protest Over Killing Of Their Colleague By Speaker Aide - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Newspaper Vendors Protest Over Killing Of Their Colleague By Speaker Aide (27356 Views)

Anambra Govt Accuses Newspaper Vendors Of Blackmail / Newspaper Vendors Blame Online Media For Drop In Sales / #ENDSARS: Remarks By Speaker Femi Gbajabiamila (full Text) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Abuja Newspaper Vendors Protest Over Killing Of Their Colleague By Speaker Aide by anonymous1759(m): 1:06pm On Nov 20, 2020
jenny005:
Pls lets stop this protest. What has been done has been done. U cant undo the past cos even with this protest it wont change anything

You're Mad tell the Mod's that

Re: Abuja Newspaper Vendors Protest Over Killing Of Their Colleague By Speaker Aide by Xzellentgraphic: 1:06pm On Nov 20, 2020
They must not stop the protest ...

Re: Abuja Newspaper Vendors Protest Over Killing Of Their Colleague By Speaker Aide by Bobby95(m): 1:06pm On Nov 20, 2020
jenny005:
Pls lets stop this protest. What has been done has been done. U cant undo the past cos even with this protest it wont change anything
Guy wait o, shey na fowl die? A human died from someone's carelessness and u saying nothing can be done. Are you normal? angry

Re: Abuja Newspaper Vendors Protest Over Killing Of Their Colleague By Speaker Aide by SMBH: 1:07pm On Nov 20, 2020
jenny005:

If it was your family member that was killed, you will urge the remaining family members not to voice out.

God. I can't believe some Nigerians can be reasoning this way

Re: Abuja Newspaper Vendors Protest Over Killing Of Their Colleague By Speaker Aide by UDbester(m): 1:07pm On Nov 20, 2020
jenny005:

Pr1k

Will you make heaven at all?
I pray the devil allow some Useless police shoot your mother to death.

1dat

Re: Abuja Newspaper Vendors Protest Over Killing Of Their Colleague By Speaker Aide by alingo2013(m): 1:07pm On Nov 20, 2020
Secure the people not the corruption
Re: Abuja Newspaper Vendors Protest Over Killing Of Their Colleague By Speaker Aide by Eppking(m): 1:07pm On Nov 20, 2020
I hope they will not come out to say somebody is sponsoring these vendors against the government.

Hmmm. Lai Muhammad would soon ask where the family of the supposed deceased vendor is and why family is not complaining yet...

Re: Abuja Newspaper Vendors Protest Over Killing Of Their Colleague By Speaker Aide by Kazim88: 1:08pm On Nov 20, 2020
Them want to loot again... cheesy

Real Protesters:7/50

Hoodlums, waiting for the
situation to degenerate: 43/50

If you know, yo u know.
Re: Abuja Newspaper Vendors Protest Over Killing Of Their Colleague By Speaker Aide by Tareq1105: 1:08pm On Nov 20, 2020
Zico5:
We have big issue in this country especially between the rulers and the rules. The rulers see the rules as mere human they can trample upon at any available time but deceitfully run to when the needs arise. We the rules fail to understand that we are more powerful than them and can obstruct their usefulness. I pray God give us the wisdom to know our rights and what we live for in time like this.

It was an unfortunate situation caused by an overzealous officer.

May God grant the deceased eternal rest amen.
Re: Abuja Newspaper Vendors Protest Over Killing Of Their Colleague By Speaker Aide by DoubleEngine007: 1:08pm On Nov 20, 2020
jenny005:
Make e reach your side first.. Na then you go know if e dey pain for body or not... Ur turn go come,if not you ,it will be someone close to you.. You didn't condemn the killing, but na the protest dey make you reach orgasm. Keep it up..

Re: Abuja Newspaper Vendors Protest Over Killing Of Their Colleague By Speaker Aide by musa234(m): 1:09pm On Nov 20, 2020
jenny005:
you no well oh.. Senseless post.

Re: Abuja Newspaper Vendors Protest Over Killing Of Their Colleague By Speaker Aide by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 20, 2020
jenny005:
sorry to say u are sick

Re: Abuja Newspaper Vendors Protest Over Killing Of Their Colleague By Speaker Aide by rapwizzy(m): 1:10pm On Nov 20, 2020
Artist : G2
Song : Bounce
Audio and video out now!!!
Download the audio on tooxclusive.com
Or stream and play on audiomack
YouTube :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tutLIMDAb6k

Re: Abuja Newspaper Vendors Protest Over Killing Of Their Colleague By Speaker Aide by otokx(m): 1:11pm On Nov 20, 2020
This is one death too many.
Re: Abuja Newspaper Vendors Protest Over Killing Of Their Colleague By Speaker Aide by BAVOSKI(m): 1:13pm On Nov 20, 2020
jenny005:
I wish your Dad is the vendor man that was killed

Re: Abuja Newspaper Vendors Protest Over Killing Of Their Colleague By Speaker Aide by Cuntface: 1:13pm On Nov 20, 2020
jenny005:

What sort of idiots are in this forum?

Re: Abuja Newspaper Vendors Protest Over Killing Of Their Colleague By Speaker Aide by woleabayo(f): 1:13pm On Nov 20, 2020
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Abuja Newspaper Vendors Protest Over Killing Of Their Colleague By Speaker Aide by Tyriq: 1:14pm On Nov 20, 2020
jenny005:
Get behind us u demon

Re: Abuja Newspaper Vendors Protest Over Killing Of Their Colleague By Speaker Aide by BigBrother9ja: 1:18pm On Nov 20, 2020
jenny005:
It is so unfortunate that we have so many hopeless and senseless fools in this country...
I pity your generation...

Re: Abuja Newspaper Vendors Protest Over Killing Of Their Colleague By Speaker Aide by Kaylet: 1:20pm On Nov 20, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
The niggarrrr above me is talking like a pussy ass coward
Most niggarrrrs for nairaland dey get luck say I nor dey meet them one on one....them go just dey yarn anyhow..

I for don reset and format many into real niggarrrrs

if i catch person like this Jenny005 or Righteousness89 na loud or skunk we go smoke till day break...then later we go go book hotel
....arrange some paid runs babe and enough bottles for them....if them manage fit come back from the hotel and them never still reset and format completely..then I go use weed cook indomie or beans for them make them sleep for two days

I love you already

Re: Abuja Newspaper Vendors Protest Over Killing Of Their Colleague By Speaker Aide by Always82: 1:21pm On Nov 20, 2020
if people in like jenny005.are still leaving in nigeria.soor to say this.NOTHING GOOD WII EVER COME OUT OF NIGERIA.MARK MY WORLD'S.
Re: Abuja Newspaper Vendors Protest Over Killing Of Their Colleague By Speaker Aide by Mutemenot(m): 1:21pm On Nov 20, 2020
Sowore will find means to infiltrate this protest
Re: Abuja Newspaper Vendors Protest Over Killing Of Their Colleague By Speaker Aide by pacespot(m): 1:23pm On Nov 20, 2020
Omoh, the life of a poor (or let me say, financially handicapped) man in this country is worth nothing.

Despite that, many people still die in the hands of police, who deem them as their birth right to be poor, in the course of struggle to fight free from the yoke of poverty for their families.
Re: Abuja Newspaper Vendors Protest Over Killing Of Their Colleague By Speaker Aide by bendike: 1:24pm On Nov 20, 2020
jenny005:
Hope you have gotten the response you deserve from your insensitive comment.
I hope you will be sensible enough to apologize to folks you have offended here to remove all the curses and ill comments placed on you.

Re: Abuja Newspaper Vendors Protest Over Killing Of Their Colleague By Speaker Aide by otokzmail(m): 1:25pm On Nov 20, 2020
jenny005:

What are you saying? I am disappointed.
You are saying this because none of your relation is affected. If United States can send their military to rescue an ordinary civilian of the States in Nigeria, that shows that the country places value on her citizens. Yet here, our security officials kill us and you are saying that 'we can't change anything'.

Re: Abuja Newspaper Vendors Protest Over Killing Of Their Colleague By Speaker Aide by kazeem74: 1:27pm On Nov 20, 2020
The speaker should be summon to come and explain because they surpose to have warned/enlighten/caution all convoys and protocols that follows them about due to the thrends of attrocities and missused of guns and power by our security operatives that is still causing unrest through out the Nation-RIP to the victim involved
Re: Abuja Newspaper Vendors Protest Over Killing Of Their Colleague By Speaker Aide by chrizzyace: 1:27pm On Nov 20, 2020
jenny005:

In your mind you’ve said something reasonable all because you want to comment...?? Pray something like this doesn’t happen to you or your loved ones. You’re just an insensitive and emotionless human.... You need LOVE

Re: Abuja Newspaper Vendors Protest Over Killing Of Their Colleague By Speaker Aide by chrizzyace: 1:28pm On Nov 20, 2020
otokzmail:

What are you saying? I am disappointed.
You are saying this because none of your relation is affected. If United States can send their military to rescue an ordinary civilian of the States in Nigeria, that shows that the country places value on her citizens. Yet here, our security officials kill us and you are saying that 'we can't change anything'.

Don’t mind her... Typing rubbish
Re: Abuja Newspaper Vendors Protest Over Killing Of Their Colleague By Speaker Aide by Rutherford2019: 1:29pm On Nov 20, 2020
jenny005:

You are ignorant
In developed world Gbajabiamila supposed to have resigned by now

Re: Abuja Newspaper Vendors Protest Over Killing Of Their Colleague By Speaker Aide by Impregnablefolk: 1:30pm On Nov 20, 2020
But na wah 4u sha... shocked
jenny005:

Omokri 'Opens' Bank Account For Amaechi, For Nigerians Owing Him To Pay / Buhari Joins Tinubu At The Opening Of 10th Bola Tinubu's Colloquium(pics) / Court Affirms Ganduje’s Power To Dethrone Emirs