Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! (3038 Views)

She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 20, 2020
People easily hurt me cause they know, most times, I laugh it off. I can't even take a really tough decision! embarassed
Re: Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by donbachi(m): 11:50am On Nov 20, 2020
Eyah!

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by SarutobiEky(m): 11:52am On Nov 20, 2020
Ozmar:
People easily hurt me cause they know, most times, I laugh it off. I can't even take a really tough decision! embarassed
First off, are you Nigerian??
I'm stunned women like youse is still around
Re: Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by SarutobiEky(m): 11:53am On Nov 20, 2020
miracood:
Do you want ur heart to be as hard as my nipple? grin

Follow my signature to get 200# awoof airtime.
After downloading the app
Don't forget to use the coupon after receiving it

You done come again lol
Re: Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 20, 2020
SarutobiEky:
First off, are you Nigerian??
I'm stunned women like youse is still around
Yea, I'm Nigerian.Women like me?? It's not a good trait please, there should be no much women like me cause I'm not even happy with myself currently.
Re: Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 20, 2020
miracood:
Do you want ur heart to be as hard as my nipple? grin

Follow my signature to get 200# awoof airtime.
After downloading the app
Don't forget to use the coupon after receiving it
Yes please.
Re: Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by SarutobiEky(m): 11:57am On Nov 20, 2020
Ozmar:
Yea, I'm Nigerian.Women like me?? It's not a good trait please, there should be no much women like me cause I'm not even happy with myself currently.
huh Why aren't you happy with thyself currently? You broke?
Re: Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by Openbusiness: 12:02pm On Nov 20, 2020
You simply need heart surgery. The surgeon will remove the soft heart that is there now, and replace it with stone. Then you will become heartless like Buhari grin.

15 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 20, 2020
Your type don't always end up with good men, men are wired to be attracted to troublesome women.Ask yourself this question, how many good hearted women ends up with good men?
Re: Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by Uzomacharles: 12:17pm On Nov 20, 2020
Your signature says you're a wonderful counselor

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by Uzomacharles: 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2020
Zzor:
Your type don't always end up with good men, men are wired to be attracted to troublesome women.Ask yourself this question, how many good hearted women ends up with good men?

Wetin be all these things....

This is bullshit...

@Bold

They are many

4 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by blazepascal(m): 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2020
Openbusiness:
You simply need heart surgery. The surgeon will remove the soft heart that is there now, and replace it with stone. Then you will become heartless like Buhari grin.
must u take everything as joke
Re: Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 20, 2020
Ozmar:
The reason you are soft is that they haven't broken you heart enough.
Scars are always harder than the normal flesh!
It's when they break you heart very well, that the scars will team up to form a harder and stronger layer.
Believe me, there are things that men will do to you (breaking of hearts), and your heart will automatically become as hard as rock.

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 20, 2020
Alive9:

The reason you are soft is that they haven't broken you heart enough.
Scars are always harder than the normal flesh!
It's when they break you heart very well, that the scars will team up to form a harder and stronger layer.
Believe me, there are things that men will do to you (breaking of hearts), and your heart will automatically become as hard as rock.

I've suffered enough heartbreaks

2 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by frozen70(f): 1:21pm On Nov 20, 2020
Ozmar:

If you don't take charge of things around you, you will be handled in a most embarrassing way that will break your heart especially from friends and family

Help yourself pls

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by Shortyy(f): 1:42pm On Nov 20, 2020
My dear stop letting your guard down. I used to do that a lot, and people will take advantage of It. Don't be vulnerable, use wisdom to follow people or they'll use you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by doscar(m): 2:46pm On Nov 20, 2020
Ozmar:

If you are too soft, you will be eaten almost alive!
Re: Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by Limitless72(m): 2:58pm On Nov 20, 2020
Shortyy:
My dear stop letting your guard down. I used to do that a lot, and people will take advantage of It. Don't be vulnerable, use wisdom to follow people or they'll use you.

A young lady as you shouldn't posses a hard heart. You look ravishing @dp

I like you already
Re: Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by Notatribalist(m): 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2020
Ozmar:
Can I get to know you pls?pls chat me up via my signature
Re: Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by Wittyglam(f): 3:50pm On Nov 20, 2020
You will need to advise yourself on this. This is normal, you meet people from different background. Be strong.
Re: Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by Wittyglam(f): 3:51pm On Nov 20, 2020
Let me drop this for all the difficult people out there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mW9kZ_k-4fc
Re: Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 20, 2020
You can still add cement to your soft heart to make it STRONG.
Re: Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 20, 2020
frozen70:

If you don't take charge of things around you, you will be handled in a most embarrassing way that will break your heart especially from friends and family

Help yourself pls
I've tried to help me but it isn't working. I feel I need help elsewhere, Nigeria is the worst place for my kinda person.
Re: Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by TheCork(m): 4:09pm On Nov 20, 2020
Ozmar:

angry
Re: Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by TheCork(m): 4:10pm On Nov 20, 2020
Ozmar:

bro .go an listen to rap music mennnn!!!(no oofeinse) angry
Re: Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 20, 2020
Openbusiness:
sad angry
Re: Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 20, 2020
Zzor:
You're so right, they end up taking advantage. Anyways, there are exceptions.

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 20, 2020
Uzomacharles:
Your signature says you're a wonderful counselor
By wonderful counselor, I meant the Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit is called the wonderful counselor, get it?
Re: Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 20, 2020
Shortyy:
Thank you
Re: Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 20, 2020
TheCork:

bro .go an listen to rap music mennnn!!!(no oofeinse) angry
Corky, keep off! This is no joke sad
Re: Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2020
Wittyglam:
You will need to advise yourself on this. This is normal, you meet people from different background. Be strong.
Thank you Sir.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Continue To Convince Her / Do You Like My Profile Photo? / Any Advice For Anyone Who Masturbates? Someone Close Personally Needs This ,LOL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.