Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! (3043 Views)

She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by lexy2478(m): 6:43am On Nov 21, 2020
Being soft hearted doesn't mean one can't stand on one's decision, its all about intra-personal intelligence, an employee can't abstain from work and expect to be paid by me all because I'm soft hearted..lol..Being soft hearted is not a disease, its even a blessing, just develop yourself to be firm at your decisions or simple develop your intra personal intelligence

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 21, 2020
Humanoid01:

What you possess is not a bad thing, you're just surrounded by wrong people. You need to find yourself a niche, just a few people [friends] you can be sure of who won't devalue your softness, you don't need to have many friends.

I have a friend like you and I've seen the way people treat him, but he's not willing to give up that character. Some people speak to him like he doesn't have emotions, but the way he responds is just amazing. If person dey cut chain for am, 2 seconds them don dey play again. The way he responds to harsh words always leaves me wondering. It's like pouring cold water on a hot surface.

I've also seen how much people respect him due to his softness. He has a sweet aura that draws people towards him. I wish I could be like that, not because I want to earn people's respect but because it breeds peace. Sometimes I'm tempted to be envious lol but I fight that feeling so fiercely, because it'll be unhealthy to my heart and our friendship. I think I also need to mention that he's a devoted Christian, he draws his values from the Bible.

I know it feels really tough, but you just need the right people around you. The only downside about this is you may find it difficult to say NO to people. That's the part you need to work on personally, don't let people walk on or ride you. What you have is a treasure, and even if they may not say it to your face, some of your friends wish they were like you. You have a gift my dear, build on it.

Thank you. All you said are true. I hardly say "No" and when I do, I feel like a very terrible person.
Re: Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 21, 2020
lexy2478:
Being soft hearted doesn't mean one can't stand on one's decision, its all about intra-personal intelligence, an employee can't abstain from work and expect to be paid by me all because I'm soft hearted..lol..Being soft hearted is not a disease, its even a blessing, just develop yourself to be firm at your decisions or simple develop your intra personal intelligence
So true. Thank you.
Re: Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by MediMedi(m): 7:33am On Nov 21, 2020
That soft heart can heal many wounds.....God gave you one but human has turn it upside-down, bby pls as time goes on you will be strong hearted.

It happens to me, whrby am shy, soft, kind but now if I talk to A person them go the fear.

Even my character now is strong hearted, I'm loving it
Re: Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 21, 2020
u realise you hav a problem and thats the most important first step
Re: Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by Humanoid01(m): 8:06am On Nov 21, 2020
Ozmar:
Thank you. All you said are true. I hardly say "No" and when I do, I feel like a very terrible person.
You don't have to feel bad. It all depends on the manner in which you refuse. Be as polite as possible when you say no. Don't try to explain too much if they fail to see reasons to your decision. Some people will say "resist the urge to shalaye" lol. Your decision is your decision, if they fail to come to terms with it, it's their cup of tea. With time, you'll be comfortable with saying no and caring less about people's thoughts. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 21, 2020
Humanoid01:

You don't have to feel bad. It all depends on the manner in which you refuse. Be as polite as possible when you say no. Don't try to explain too much if they fail to see reasons to your decision. Some people will say "resist the urge to shalaye" lol. Your decision is your decision, if they fail to come to terms with it, it's their cup of tea. With time, you'll be comfortable with saying no and caring less about people's thoughts. Cheers!
I appreciate.
Re: Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 21, 2020
MediMedi:
That soft heart can heal many wounds.....God gave you one but human has turn it upside-down, bby pls as time goes on you will be strong hearted.

It happens to me, whrby am shy, soft, kind but now if I talk to A person them go the fear.

Even my character now is strong hearted, I'm loving it
smiley
Re: Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by Wittyglam(f): 8:31pm On Nov 21, 2020
So times the best advice to give to a person, try and figure yourself out.
TheCork:

wot kinda advise is this....someone is askin for advise & u say he advise himself. Dint u read the question sir?
. Bro wot 0p is sayin is that he is always weak & wants to be hard. I sugested Listen t0 rap music like 50cent or got to Gym gademmit... This is people dont bother to advise people anymore. I GIV UP !!
undecided
Re: Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!! by Brunicekid(m): 11:09pm On Nov 21, 2020
You need to.adjust!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Wish To Go Back To My Ex Girlfriend / Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. / Having A Relationship With An Average Igbo Girl Is A Waste Of Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.