Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Team Nigeria Wins Huawei Global Competition - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Team Nigeria Wins Huawei Global Competition (33950 Views)

3 Nigerians Win Huawei Global ICT Innovation Competition In China / Nigeria's Team Wins At Huawei ICT Competition, Nigerians React / Six Nigerians To Represent Africa At Huawei Ict Global Competition In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Team Nigeria Wins Huawei Global Competition by Hassanmaye(m): 4:46pm On Nov 20, 2020
Officialgarri:
They will ask why Nigeria was represented by Northerners and that will be another wailing

The award is hereby rejected
Exactly my point, aboki no dey excell outside Nigeria na only Afonja and Amaka. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Team Nigeria Wins Huawei Global Competition by Sufisunni: 4:48pm On Nov 20, 2020
Hausa amaka

1 Like

Re: Team Nigeria Wins Huawei Global Competition by prodev986: 4:50pm On Nov 20, 2020
Good one
Re: Team Nigeria Wins Huawei Global Competition by ostarlink: 4:51pm On Nov 20, 2020
Nigeria is China's largest market in Africa. All to promote their businesses and nothing more
Re: Team Nigeria Wins Huawei Global Competition by tsagir(m): 4:56pm On Nov 20, 2020
IGBO AMAKA , CHEAST BEATER ... HAUSA FULANI WHERE ARE YOU (ACTION WITHOUT WORDS)

1 Like

Re: Team Nigeria Wins Huawei Global Competition by ogbonti: 4:56pm On Nov 20, 2020
nairatag:
Great. If the government can focus on tech very well, we will have lot of Paystacks and billion dollars company within 5 years.

Obaseki investment is gradually paying off

4+4+100 =towargba kakabor
Re: Team Nigeria Wins Huawei Global Competition by Soarr(m): 5:03pm On Nov 20, 2020
DragonFire442:
Buhari is now congratulating the same Youths he called lazy ?

Or maybe is the dead Buhari that called them lazy while the imposter from Sudan ( as some people say)

Is now the one congratulating these youths.
ok

Re: Team Nigeria Wins Huawei Global Competition by darfay: 5:05pm On Nov 20, 2020
Officialgarri:
They will ask why Nigeria was represented by Northerners and that will be another wailing

It's uniport and Abu
North and south
Re: Team Nigeria Wins Huawei Global Competition by broom26955: 5:08pm On Nov 20, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
We the real niggarrrrs of Africa

Let me increase the volume so that those low budget ass fuckkking noisy neighbors of ours called Ghana and south Africa can hear it
. Boss , i been dey text you before about hustle matter but are not replying anymore, i really need you please in your kind heart teach me this hustle i want to be running things on my own. There is nothing to pick at home anymore Most of the guys i know are not willing to teach me and i do not know why, Baba please help i am willing to oblige to your conditions just please help me to break free and be independent

1 Like

Re: Team Nigeria Wins Huawei Global Competition by bejeria101(m): 5:19pm On Nov 20, 2020
DragonFire442:
Buhari is now congratulating the same Youths he called lazy ?

Or maybe is the dead Buhari that called them lazy while the imposter from Sudan ( as some people say)

Is now the one congratulating these youths.

You took the words outta my mouth.

Better lazy youth with global recognition
Re: Team Nigeria Wins Huawei Global Competition by EzePromoe: 5:26pm On Nov 20, 2020
I want to specially congratulate my boss, the director of CITE UNIPORT, Dr. Bourdillion Omijeh and his students, Anthony Ugheoke and the two others for this great feat. I've always known Anthony to be very passionate about these stuffs while I could hardly pay attention to these stuffs. It has finally paid off for them and I am so happy.
As for Dr. Omijeh, I don't see anything that stops you from being elevated to becoming a Prof. in the next one year, you've brought more than enough honour to Unique UNIPORT!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Team Nigeria Wins Huawei Global Competition by AwkaFinest: 5:28pm On Nov 20, 2020
EzePromoe:
I want to specially congratulate my boss, the director of CITE UNIPORT, Dr. Bourdillion Omijeh and his students, Anthony Ugheoke and the two others for this great feat. I've always known Anthony to be very passionate about these stuffs while I could hardly pay attention to these stuffs. It has finally paid off for them and I am so happy.
As for Dr. Omijeh, I don't see anything that stops you from being elevated to becoming a Prof. in the next one year, you've brought more than enough honour to Unique UNIPORT!

Re: Team Nigeria Wins Huawei Global Competition by YorubaAmaka(m): 5:31pm On Nov 20, 2020
Hausa Amaka for the first time in the history of Nairaland

Nigeria my country embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Team Nigeria Wins Huawei Global Competition by frog12: 5:31pm On Nov 20, 2020
how did they do it?
Re: Team Nigeria Wins Huawei Global Competition by slimman007: 5:36pm On Nov 20, 2020
frog12:
how did they do it?
Ask Buhari he has the answer grin
Re: Team Nigeria Wins Huawei Global Competition by putin2: 5:36pm On Nov 20, 2020
If Nigeria youth is lazy what will Bughari be dullard
Re: Team Nigeria Wins Huawei Global Competition by Omolomo4eva(m): 5:40pm On Nov 20, 2020
So as these boys conquer the world,na only nairaland report am,if na xnxx.bbn now,na everyone go heream. Some go even contribute money give them inspire of d cash to be won.am sure na 5k each of them go get laslas. Lobish Kontri
Re: Team Nigeria Wins Huawei Global Competition by ibha007: 5:43pm On Nov 20, 2020
They are northerners quarter system winning I didn't believe this
Re: Team Nigeria Wins Huawei Global Competition by Liposure: 5:44pm On Nov 20, 2020
These are real national MVPs
Re: Team Nigeria Wins Huawei Global Competition by NOwazobia: 5:55pm On Nov 20, 2020
I will love to know the name of the students.
Modified: I finally saw the names.
Re: Team Nigeria Wins Huawei Global Competition by jaggabban: 5:57pm On Nov 20, 2020
Why are they northerners? They bribed to win. We don't want this award!!!
I hate flat headers with passion.

1 Like

Re: Team Nigeria Wins Huawei Global Competition by AnanseK(m): 5:58pm On Nov 20, 2020
bleskid:
the two boys resemble human skeleton ,,, pls it is not as if I'm very abusive ,, go and look the pic again

The difference between cassava eaters and grain eaters.
Re: Team Nigeria Wins Huawei Global Competition by AnanseK(m): 5:59pm On Nov 20, 2020
NOwazobia:
I will love to know the name of the students.

It is up there in the twitter quotes.
Re: Team Nigeria Wins Huawei Global Competition by NOwazobia: 6:01pm On Nov 20, 2020
AnanseK:

It is up there in the twitter quotes.
Thank you. I never read up to that level before i commented. It's great to see the North doing great in this regard.
Re: Team Nigeria Wins Huawei Global Competition by Dollanaira: 6:04pm On Nov 20, 2020
hmmm
Re: Team Nigeria Wins Huawei Global Competition by 400billionman: 6:09pm On Nov 20, 2020
Nigerians are intelligent.

Anywhere.
Re: Team Nigeria Wins Huawei Global Competition by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 20, 2020
Officialgarri:

We don't want Huawei award.
Re: Team Nigeria Wins Huawei Global Competition by mamaafrik(m): 6:35pm On Nov 20, 2020
Did i hear UI ,UNN and Uniport??,
These are ABU products..........,why the attache

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Man Showcases The Mini Port Crane He Built From Scratch (Video) / Residents Kill Huge Pyhton Terrorizing Them In Delta State. Photo / Hidden Cameras Capture Forest Elephant's Activity In South-west Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.