Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) (40621 Views)

Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia / Should Christians Pray For Some Enemies to Die? / Apostle Suleman: Christians Pray For Donald Trump Over Impeachment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) by DaBullIT(m): 5:14pm On Nov 20, 2020
grin

First the title should reaf LiePobians not Nigerians

Second even the viral prayer from Yankee wey dem call African angels

God no answer am

Scammy church lost priorities
Amotolongbo:
Stupidity is an intrinsic gift given to all.
I’m wondering why some people are misusing their own given gift of stupidity.

The same prayer they prayed in Nigeria and never came to pass, they still tried transcending it across the Atlantic.

These ones have moved beyond sanity boundaries

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) by Lifestone(m): 5:14pm On Nov 20, 2020
Righteousness89:
Prayer is Life!
Prayer has the Capability to Control events in the Spirtual and In the Physical. It's not a Crime to Pray!

I am also Praying For President Trump! I don't know how it's Gonna Happen! Neither do I Care what the Media or anyone says! Noise Makers will always Make Noise! I Believe "There is Light at the End of the tunnel"!
You are praying to God to help you rig election and cheat another person. Where is your righteousness?

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 20, 2020
Dont be fooled by Leftist media CNN who seek to promote radicalized feminism , homosexuality, gay marriage, LGBTQ, abortion under the disguise of supporting End SARS look at their DJ Switch media talk and compare to their news of female celeb Adele divorce from her spouse, who after the divorce she will be feeding as their culture support female hypergamy creating broke emasculated men , my fellow youths let's not be deceived , the ends protest has been hijacked

Obviously its expected she married an emasculated Simp(a potential gay**t), because their society is so progressive and allows for female hypergamy hence the rise of weak nonvirile men , homosexual men, non binary men, She Male,Bisexual men,and other aborminations we see openly in these society,I commend her success as an individual , attaining these height in her music career based on her own merit but I'm against their society killing natural masculinity in their men via queerness,sexless,and genderless notion

The African Man is a natural redpiller , our conservative culture alone produces Alpha male,and also strong independent women who don't see men,babies,marriage,family as threats to achieving their personal set out objectives eg Mrs Folorusho Alakija(richest woman in Africa),Mrs Awoseka of first bank , Arch bishop Mrs Idahosa , Mrs Tara of house of Tara, Former senator Mrs Florence It's Giwa, Rev Mrs Adejumo, Aisha Yesufu of Endsars protest, Mrs Stella okoli the founder and current CEO of Emzor pharmaceutical,and a host of others

These compared to what the leftist american media who want to promote single motherhood,divorce,queerness and other progressive ideologies and we see in some of our female celebrities Toke Makiwa (divorce),Vanetta of big brother(divorce),Genevieve Nnaji (single mother),Waje(single mother ),INI Edo(divorce),Tiwa savage(divorce and single mother) and a host of others

Note I'm not against single women or men Apostle Paul was single,Jesus was single,Mother Theresa was single, you can be single and still fufil destiny, have peace of mind, attain happiness without needing the institution of marriage or family,what I'm against and I now see in some women is that they now see that marriage, family, .men, babies all as threats to attaining women right,and women independence hence the wave of radical feminism, toxic feminity ,progressivism,LGBTQ, genderless and queerness notion

An example is an NGO called feminist coalition that was headed by modern feminist kiki mordi and a host of other ladies who where one of the major sponsors and organizers of the End SARS protest specifically in Lekki toll gate protest under the guise of fighting for police reform,end to police brutality ,end to extra Judicial killing, were actual fighting for radical leftist ideologies like LGBTQ,abortion,gay marriage, etc which are against God and Nature, they were verified by progressive twitter owner Jack Dorsey to gain popularity and donation for these so called purpose

We are all complaining about Buhari today , his bad economic policies as we are seeing rise in fuel,food,transportion costs etc. poor govt educational policies keeping youths from school because of ASUU strike, dictatorial tendency by trying to ban social media,corruption by holding covid 19 pallatives ,etc. We see former pres Jonathan as a weak, incompetent , corrupt politician who could not handle the Boko Haram terrorist insurgency ,people don't see the reason for these was his refusal to accept progressive Obama Gay marriage policy,Jonathan not only refused these satanic leftist feminist ideology but also penalized homosexuals with new legislative bill of 13 yrs imprisonment of homosexuals,Obama punished Nigeria by refusing us the money and arms to fight these terrorist hence leading to countless loss of lives and properties,human displacement into IDP camps,violation of women body and right in the case of Chibok girls , and now these tribalist bigot incompetent president Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) by iReddington: 5:15pm On Nov 20, 2020
IamPlato:
Let me make something clear to some ret@rds and imbeciles on this site, you can curse all you like, curse me and swear but not a single curse will ever mean a thing to me, you have spent your entire life cursing the government and Nepa but not a single curse came to pass but instead these people keep enjoying Nigeria’s money and scamming you.

I will never support your end SARS or end bad government approach because it is a foolish way of chasing victory, I have neither supported this government because from the start I warned against buhari and many of you today protesting end bad government once voted for this cow lover and may God continue to punish you for putting us in this situation and coming out today to play the victims.

You can tell all the white men about Nigeria but it will never make Nigeria better except the citizens take the courage to move and fortunately very few are ready and the rest of you are hypocrites. I remember sending a formal letter detailing a winning plan and tactics of winning the next election, I sent this letter to celebrities who I noticed were strong hold of the protest but not a single one replied…

Many of you are online warriors, many of you will not move to fight if others don’t move, many of you will not act until your celebrities tell you to, you are your own problem and you know it but keep denying it.
If you continue holding on to lekki toll gate shooting and telling the world something they already know the Nigerian government will continue to fight you because they are also as angry as you are.

Even if you didn’t agree with them in this you agree with them in big brother show because they put that show to keep you all in a zone but you can’t see it, they know that all the youths know how to do is gossip, fvck and play, so they put all three in one house and allow you watch and enjoy your madness, when the house mates come out the governors start bombing them with endorsement deals and official government offices and appointments, what did they do in that house to deserve such? Millions of Nigerian youths have worked their ass out, studied and sweat blood just to have those positions but no they didn’t get it, only for people who sent 3 months in a house kissing and grabbing ads to come out and have those positions before the eyes of every poor Nigerian. You spend millions voting for housemates to win big brother but you can’t sacrifice little time to go out and vote for the right person and those of you that went to vote voted for problem… now you are complaining why some of us do not support you, may God punish all of you in mysterious ways.

And finally A lot is currently going on in Nigeria, a lot that dwarfs the lekki shooting so if you can make a plan to win the next election then do so but if you cannot then shut the Bleep up and enjoy the president you voted for…

Stop spamming everywhere with this lengthy waste of space na. You've made this point on several threads, stop the attention seeking, it's sickening.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) by Mummymahdi(f): 5:15pm On Nov 20, 2020
Nawao , is it not better for them to pray for me to be able to start my own business!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) by DKM123: 5:15pm On Nov 20, 2020
Which Kain constant embarrassment be this na? The Government go embarrass us, Nigerian Christians go still do thier own.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) by Bellotelli: 5:15pm On Nov 20, 2020
But this is not new
Re: Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) by obonujoker(m): 5:16pm On Nov 20, 2020
Lol....

These people making Christianity to be a joke

O God have mercy on us

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) by stagger: 5:17pm On Nov 20, 2020
No sane Christian will vote for a party that supports abortion and LGBT "rights." There is evidence of widespread, systemic electoral fraud. It happens everywhere in the world. Mexico was the first country to use software glitches to rig an election. It is nothing new.

When Trump was on their side, they wined and dined with him. Trump was hosted several times by CNN in the 90s, even appearing on Larry King Live. The moment he started to show signs of siding with Pro Life groups and openly identifying with prayer, Christianity and tithing, they turned on him.

The ways of God appear foolish to those who are carnally minded. When I sowed my first car as a seed according to a word which God Himself told me to perform, people around me thought I was crazy. Some called me brainwashed. People laughed when I used my anointing oil and other kingdom materials, mocking me while they enjoyed their steady government pay.

2020 has been a year of reckoning as God has made a clear division between me and those mockers. Many of them are now begging me for money to eat and pay school fees for their kids. Some of them have sent their relatives to work on my projects.

So let the mockers keep laughing and mocking. We will see who will laugh last.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) by Destroyerofyeeb: 5:17pm On Nov 20, 2020
Yorubas dont carry religion on their heads like igbos and fulanis. Never gonna happen
PhiliptheArab:

There are many Nigerians who are Christian and from your tribe whose mindset is like those people you are laughing at.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) by dalass(f): 5:18pm On Nov 20, 2020
IamPlato:
Let me make something clear to some ret@rds and imbeciles on this site, you can curse all you like, curse me and swear but not a single curse will ever mean a thing to me, you have spent your entire life cursing the government and Nepa but not a single curse came to pass but instead these people keep enjoying Nigeria’s money and scamming you.

I will never support your end SARS or end bad government approach because it is a foolish way of chasing victory, I have neither supported this government because from the start I warned against buhari and many of you today protesting end bad government once voted for this cow lover and may God continue to punish you for putting us in this situation and coming out today to play the victims.

You can tell all the white men about Nigeria but it will never make Nigeria better except the citizens take the courage to move and fortunately very few are ready and the rest of you are hypocrites. I remember sending a formal letter detailing a winning plan and tactics of winning the next election, I sent this letter to celebrities who I noticed were strong hold of the protest but not a single one replied…

Many of you are online warriors, many of you will not move to fight if others don’t move, many of you will not act until your celebrities tell you to, you are your own problem and you know it but keep denying it.
If you continue holding on to lekki toll gate shooting and telling the world something they already know the Nigerian government will continue to fight you because they are also as angry as you are.

Even if you didn’t agree with them in this you agree with them in big brother show because they put that show to keep you all in a zone but you can’t see it, they know that all the youths know how to do is gossip, fvck and play, so they put all three in one house and allow you watch and enjoy your madness, when the house mates come out the governors start bombing them with endorsement deals and official government offices and appointments, what did they do in that house to deserve such? Millions of Nigerian youths have worked their ass out, studied and sweat blood just to have those positions but no they didn’t get it, only for people who sent 3 months in a house kissing and grabbing ads to come out and have those positions before the eyes of every poor Nigerian. You spend millions voting for housemates to win big brother but you can’t sacrifice little time to go out and vote for the right person and those of you that went to vote voted for problem… now you are complaining why some of us do not support you, may God punish all of you in mysterious ways.

And finally A lot is currently going on in Nigeria, a lot that dwarfs the lekki shooting so if you can make a plan to win the next election then do so but if you cannot then shut the Bleep up and enjoy the president you voted for…

Summary please cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) by hopefulLandlord: 5:19pm On Nov 20, 2020
kingxsamz:

I don't know why most religious fanatics don't have sense.
Because it takes lack of sense to be one. it's a feature not a bug

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) by Pweetyccee(f): 5:19pm On Nov 20, 2020
grin[right] grin

*Invitation! Invitation!! Invitation!!!*
*I humbly want to invite you all to the " OFALA" Festival of my Daddy, ( CHRIST THE KING �)*
*Venue: Catholic church all over the world.*
*Date: 22th November 2020*
*Pls don't miss it for any............it is not easy to see it again.*
*Host:"God the father"*
*Chairman of the day:"God the holy spirit"*
*RSVP: "ALL THE HOST OF ANGELES"*
*Telegram: Blessed mother Mary and saint Joseph.*
*"JESUS THE KING OF THE UNIVERSE���"*
*Tell your friend that Jesus is king igweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*
Re: Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) by Myhusband(m): 5:19pm On Nov 20, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Stupidity is an intrinsic gift given to all.
I’m wondering why some people are misusing their own given gift of stupidity.

The same prayer they prayed in Nigeria and never came to pass, they still tried transcending it across the Atlantic.

These ones have moved beyond sanity boundaries

born sinner is misusing his own, he had been writing dictionary since to defend davido that don't know him with empty stomach

we've majority of stupid people in this country hence why we will keep electing fools as leaders

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 20, 2020
NA DEM FLATINNOS WHO ARE TODAY JEWS TOMORROW ANOTHER THING.THEY REALLY BELONG TO ARO.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 20, 2020
Destroyerofyeeb:
Yorubas dont carry religion on their heads like igbos and fulanis. Never gonna happen

They do, as do all other tribes in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) by joelag: 5:19pm On Nov 20, 2020
And Buhari is still their president, bunch of useless people!!
Re: Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) by bendike: 5:20pm On Nov 20, 2020
Jobless people.
Have they prayed for God to remove the tormentors impoverishing us in naija before addressing another man's country?
Is Amelika not better than naija? Is it not us that needs more prayer? After all it is said that in Amelika even the poor is fat!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) by Guestlander: 5:21pm On Nov 20, 2020
Please God, bannish ignorance away from this land. The "Angels from Africa" did not intervene before the election shouldn't that be enough indication that they are not interested?
Re: Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) by vanvino(m): 5:21pm On Nov 20, 2020
debbiebianca2:
Viral video of Nigerian Christians praying for Joe Biden's votes to be upturned in Donald Trump’s favour

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GB8g7KhoGo
A video showing an unknown pastor and his congregation praying for US president-elect, Joe Bidens' votes to be upturned in Donald Trump’s favour, has gone viral on social media.

It's unclear where in Nigeria this was held, but many on Twitter are reacting in anger, with one user writing: 'There is always a point when religion becomes a mental illness.'

Many Nigerian jump into Lagoon during Buhari first term cus of hardship, many prayed for his death when he travels out for his treatment, yet God was silent and we didn't pray for God to remove him and bring in sent but here we are Christians for Trump..... Ohhh dear Lord, Karl Marx was right Religion is really opium of the masses. We African over worked God.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) by Flirtyjane(f): 5:21pm On Nov 20, 2020
Religion and politics are not supposed to be together.

Any Christian involving in politics is not true of follower Christ.

Christ didn't get Himself involve in politics

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 5:21pm On Nov 20, 2020
Politics is a religion; their religion.
Re: Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) by Goke7: 5:23pm On Nov 20, 2020
Righteousness89:
Prayer is Life!
Prayer has the Capability to Control events in the Spirtual and In the Physical. It's not a Crime to Pray!

I am also Praying For President Trump! I don't know how it's Gonna Happen! Neither do I Care what the Media or anyone says! Noise Makers will always Make Noise! I Believe "There is Light at the End of the tunnel"!

this is an irresponsible prayer, there are better things to pray for bruv

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) by JoeEeL(m): 5:24pm On Nov 20, 2020

Re: Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) by femi4: 5:24pm On Nov 20, 2020
Righteousness89:
Prayer is Life!

Continue to pray amiss

JM 4:3

Yet even when you do pray, your prayers are not answered, because you pray just for selfish reasons

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) by Rilwayne001: 5:24pm On Nov 20, 2020
Righteousness89:
Prayer is Life!

You really need to shut the fkkk up instead. grin grin grin grin grin tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) by JoeEeL(m): 5:24pm On Nov 20, 2020
Righteousness89:
Prayer is Life!

Ozuo, I know you'll be found here.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) by Emmadoc: 5:25pm On Nov 20, 2020
Righteousness89:
Prayer is Life!

Bros Goan siddon jare...

Save your prayers for 2023 election

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 5:25pm On Nov 20, 2020
Many are Mad!

See crowd. Stadium full.

Pastor wey just finish Colorado !
Re: Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) by AMEERAHBA: 5:26pm On Nov 20, 2020
@Rightousness and few others, praying for Donald Trump, please can u list your reasons?

Also, GOD knows human heart than individual, Yes, Biden , Elected president could be a blessing to the USA or Benefit to the entire world( if USA crumbled under him)

So relax, even we the international Political Students and observers are still ...
Re: Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) by aribs(m): 5:27pm On Nov 20, 2020
Retards! Election wey don pass since. Praying for which votes? My God does not answer foolish prayers nor can he be manipulated by “ righteous “ dunderheads. You leave all Nigerian issues as e full everywhere begin pray for election with results already out . Maybe the devil created Biden. I am sure they don’t even have PVCs that they will use to transform their own lives in their ramshackle existence in Nigeria rather they are worrying about an election in faraway US that has no direct bearing on their lives. This is just mental illness

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) by Bigchristo: 5:29pm On Nov 20, 2020
debbiebianca2:
Viral video of Nigerian Christians praying for Joe Biden's votes to be upturned in Donald Trump’s favour

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GB8g7KhoGo
A video showing an unknown pastor and his congregation praying for US president-elect, Joe Bidens' votes to be upturned in Donald Trump’s favour, has gone viral on social media.

It's unclear where in Nigeria this was held, but many on Twitter are reacting in anger, with one user writing: 'There is always a point when religion becomes a mental illness.'
This is just like a comedy skit haba ����

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal / Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 / Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.