Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) (64583 Views)

Charly Boy: Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter, Dewy Oputa / Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ / Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 20, 2020
peppermint7:

Wahala for who Dey here de complain

Being a lesbian in the USA �� is not even a big feat. E no consign anybody. Live ur life I live my life.

At this point all I have to say is
DO WHATEVER MAKES YOU HAPPY

Drops mic

I no understand all these hypocritos wey full here ooo, the thing wey dem dey do even worse pass
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by dammyz101(m): 3:42pm On Nov 20, 2020
Charly boy has a perfect picture of the modern family most so called civilian people want to b. Wre famenist, gay right activist, lesbians and all sort of mentally derialled goons want to have. End time family.
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by Chimeluv(f): 3:43pm On Nov 20, 2020
Her Life His Choice undecided
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by marsman: 3:45pm On Nov 20, 2020
Some people will still come out and call this one role model... What do i expect, even Osama bin laden and Hitler are still considered hero in some countries.

Dewy replied her father’s post saying, “But just a few days ago �… you know what never mind,we already did this in 2018. Imma let you post your lil content for your follows.”

Sounds like He is faking it
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by Bossw: 3:46pm On Nov 20, 2020
It is a pity. Sodom and Gomorrah dey learn work for where this our generation dey.
Prepare for the soon coming king.
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by olawale1516(m): 3:48pm On Nov 20, 2020
[quote author=Despirado121 post=96248912
Na this one use madness resemble him Father... I know he go get one like him
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by Exodora: 3:49pm On Nov 20, 2020
Stupid old fool ! Same he-goat that called Nengi out for not deserving a position could not bring up his child in a rightful way .
His generation and the ones to come will forever be ashamed of him.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by simplesearch: 3:55pm On Nov 20, 2020
TheLasyBuddha:
There are a lot of people struggling to come out of the closet to their parents. It's important to note that we can only share love and support to people who find it difficult to open up to the society for acceptance.

Being gay doesn't make anyone a bad person, they are only different from others in who they choose to love.

You can only understand this if you truly love your child as a parent. Not everyone will understand this.

Love is love.

Live and let live.

When you realize the rebellion of satan didn't start today and that every of his struggle against God is targeted at human, how to further cause depravity to the human race and provoke God the more. We are Gods image on earth, and God did not create anyone with such instinct, it is therefore one of those choices we make in the course of our pursuit of life. Why will God be categorical in his condemnation of such act if it was normal. The truth remains that invisible forces of darkness are at war with the human race to destroy it through whatever means. Therefore giving this a soft laden will be same as giving special right of approval to prostitution. No right of support should be given to any act that negate fundamental principles of nature.
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 20, 2020
wetin concern christains it acceptable in hello bible
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by saajus: 3:59pm On Nov 20, 2020
Well, she can't kill her na. She's his daughter. To be honest, if I were in his shoes, it would be hard for me to process. I respect Charly Boy more.
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by Alimat40: 4:03pm On Nov 20, 2020
This is the result of your actions. May God have mercy on you.
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by Aboki99(m): 4:05pm On Nov 20, 2020
End time daughter and her end time father
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by bluefilm: 4:07pm On Nov 20, 2020
Frenzyboy:
cheesy cheesy cheesy see wetin father de proud of..

That man na real bad influence.

No wonder his daughter ended up a lesbian.

Tufiakwa. sad
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by Collins87: 4:09pm On Nov 20, 2020
Inside life...
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by thaoriginator: 4:12pm On Nov 20, 2020
Macsjebs:

You are thaoriginator, you know more than I do
But then it's just normal for at least a child in a family to imitate either of the parent or an elder sibling

Take Denrele for instance, his sister dresses opposite way as him

As long as they aren't harming anyone, the world is changing so fast, so are norms and widely held beliefs

Between to forget to check my signature and buzz your guy on what patronize by Business
Thanks man
yes yes yo! We are definitely in the extinction level event.. I mean, the end is near. It's just two weeks left.. grinshocked

I will surely patronise you before they blow up the trumpet, believe that!

Thanks boss! cool
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by inspire700(m): 4:13pm On Nov 20, 2020
For those questioning her relationship status, check yours HERE

Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by Flokywaya(m): 4:24pm On Nov 20, 2020
This life no balance how papa go da support piken fr doing rubbish
I no , no weda bobrisky papa and mama support him too,
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by hotseat: 4:27pm On Nov 20, 2020
From this day onward any iota of respect I had for Charly so-called Boy is over. I thought I knew him.
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by Uzomacharles: 4:33pm On Nov 20, 2020
Alexclem:
Is the mother a lesbian?
Wisdom no go finish you joor grin grin grin
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by Akharmony: 4:35pm On Nov 20, 2020
There own destiny..
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 4:36pm On Nov 20, 2020
As long as she is happy......i got no problem with that too......nigeria will soon legalize it....whether dem like it or not......
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by PAWG(m): 4:36pm On Nov 20, 2020
felixzo1:
Seee fine woman dey waste

She’s not wasting, another woman dey chop am
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2020
felixzo1:
Seee fine woman dey waste
lolz.
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by Ihonzko(m): 4:38pm On Nov 20, 2020
Child of the world, father's foundation is what they are building on
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by Edusouls(m): 4:47pm On Nov 20, 2020
Women don finally lost and can never be found, Charley boy na one kind father
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by ShoeShineGuy: 4:52pm On Nov 20, 2020
Despirado121:
Musician and activist Charly Boy says he is grateful for having a gay or lesbian child, Igbere TV reports.

The 70-year-old made this statement in a lengthy Instagram post.

His daughter Dewy Oputa in 2016 opened up to him that she was a lesbian.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHzPRtFJ_cg/?igshid=rregvf9taqb8

She said she has been with her current partner for three years.

Charly Boy has been married to African-American singer and former fashion designer Diane for over thirty years..

Next time when I see a post with Charly, I shouldn't wait to read the Boy left before skipping past such post.

Meantime, I'm still trying to unsee this thrash..
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by Twelfthman: 4:57pm On Nov 20, 2020
Well for me I already told God to take my life.
I am homophobic. Gays and lesbians disgust me.

Akfrenzy:
wink any day that I'll decide to join gay ,father lawd pls remove my joystick and place it in front of my head
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 20, 2020
°°°
Which one is my lesbian daughter? Why is there a tag there?
If she was sexually attracted to guys, he wouldnt have said my straight daughter...

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by chubinwa(m): 5:03pm On Nov 20, 2020
Charlie boy Mumu Don excess
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by infogeneral: 5:07pm On Nov 20, 2020
Your mumu never do!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wizkid Smashes Fan’s Iphone 6 In Dubai Club While Smoking Weed / Shade Ladipo Sacked By Silverbird Today For Being Controversial / "Bring Your Boobs Closer"- Fans To Emma Nyra After Sharing This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.