Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Omah Lay: 'This Time Last Year, I Didn't Know People Would Ever Hear My Songs' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omah Lay: 'This Time Last Year, I Didn't Know People Would Ever Hear My Songs' (31258 Views)

Stop Stealing My Songs, Blackface Warns Artistes / Victor Ad: I Had No Passport This Time Last Year, Now Dubai Be Like Backyard / Did You Know' People Who Killed Lucky Dube Thought He Was A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omah Lay: 'This Time Last Year, I Didn't Know People Would Ever Hear My Songs' by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 20, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
Lolz so dem still ban u? cheesy
Ban me ?? cheesy
who is this first of all grin
Re: Omah Lay: 'This Time Last Year, I Didn't Know People Would Ever Hear My Songs' by hinere(m): 7:33pm On Nov 20, 2020
I have a question. I don't have so much Intel on Nigerian Music Industry so I ask, which of his songs are reigning currently. I might have even heard his songs but might not know he is the one that sang it.

Meanwhile it would be best he used this time of his to invest the money he is making o. Money be like breeze. Today you get am. Nobody no tomorrow. We don't want to hear story o. Ask Tuface what has kept him rich till now.
The best investment now that Celebrities and Politicians are venturing in is Agriculture and Real Estate.

When you invest in Agriculture, you get 55% Profit in months
When you invest in Real Estate, you get 45% Profit in months

To know how to invest in these above, click below.
https://www.nairaland.com/6237592/invest-agriculture-make-up-55

https://www.nairaland.com/6237567/invest-real-estate-make-up
Re: Omah Lay: 'This Time Last Year, I Didn't Know People Would Ever Hear My Songs' by JayboyDc: 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2020
hinere:
I have a question. I don't have so much Intel on Nigerian Music Industry so I ask, which of his songs are reigning currently. I might have even heard his songs but might not know he is the one that sang it.

''Bad influence, damn and you''..download them from audiomack.
Re: Omah Lay: 'This Time Last Year, I Didn't Know People Would Ever Hear My Songs' by hinere(m): 7:38pm On Nov 20, 2020
JayboyDc:

''Bad influence, damn and you''..download them from audiomack.

Thanks.
Re: Omah Lay: 'This Time Last Year, I Didn't Know People Would Ever Hear My Songs' by blazepascal(m): 7:55pm On Nov 20, 2020
Angelfrost:

That's the idea jare... Let's keep having such actually talented singers and lyricists! Not bunch of noisy charlatans hiding behind good beats.
i know u are referring to davido
Re: Omah Lay: 'This Time Last Year, I Didn't Know People Would Ever Hear My Songs' by DarkJeddi(m): 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2020
I had to download his song to know what the buzz is all about..
All I can say is..
Ye ye ye ye.. grin
Re: Omah Lay: 'This Time Last Year, I Didn't Know People Would Ever Hear My Songs' by zeusdgrt(m): 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2020
Beckysexy:
Awwwnn You deserve it dear. cheesy
Your songs are nice.

But your lyrics get as e be grin

grin
Re: Omah Lay: 'This Time Last Year, I Didn't Know People Would Ever Hear My Songs' by Silentgroper(m): 8:09pm On Nov 20, 2020
Wurld nd joeboy sings beta dan dz dude
Re: Omah Lay: 'This Time Last Year, I Didn't Know People Would Ever Hear My Songs' by Itzgeneral: 8:15pm On Nov 20, 2020
inoki247:
sha work on the time duration which one be 2 minutes plus song when we no dey listen to song preview...
hahaha dis 1 off me
Re: Omah Lay: 'This Time Last Year, I Didn't Know People Would Ever Hear My Songs' by Afroban(m): 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2020
Rapsodee:
When God is on your matter, it doesn't take time for you to blow. cheesy

Besides, Most of the time, we go on a journey for many years when we can complete it for days with the help of a mentor.

By now, you should be aware that forex trading is one of the best ways to currently make money online...it's a valuable and profitable skill if taught well by an experienced person.

I made a mistake when I started out trading forex and that was "Not finding a great tutor or mentor". I lost a lot of money learning the Do's and Don'ts of forex trading. Money I should have used to learn from an experienced trader.

But I want to create time out and teach beginners all they need to know on how to be a profitable forex trader, forex trading is not as hard and complex as people think but you must have adequate information on how it works and how you can get your profits.

I will be taking the class for just a little token, if you're interested, kindly chat me up on WhatsApp to signify your interest.

NOTE:- It's not free...Valuable PDFs and videos will be used alongside the normal class tutorials. You will be happy you participated.

People trading profitably doesn't have time to teach.
Re: Omah Lay: 'This Time Last Year, I Didn't Know People Would Ever Hear My Songs' by Obakoolex(m): 8:35pm On Nov 20, 2020
AlphaMajestic:
my own is dat his far better and far manageable than rema first of all, wizkid, that mumu davido, ,joeboy and that other fireboy wey keep mouth like toto
Oponu ordinary national anthem you no fit sing correctly
Re: Omah Lay: 'This Time Last Year, I Didn't Know People Would Ever Hear My Songs' by DjsirP1(m): 9:06pm On Nov 20, 2020
guy am ur fan on a lo lo vibe
Re: Omah Lay: 'This Time Last Year, I Didn't Know People Would Ever Hear My Songs' by Sazeals(m): 9:29pm On Nov 20, 2020
inoki247:
sha work on the time duration which one be 2 minutes plus song when we no dey listen to song preview...
most song wey the duration plenty, na shit dey full am.
Re: Omah Lay: 'This Time Last Year, I Didn't Know People Would Ever Hear My Songs' by tunize(m): 9:41pm On Nov 20, 2020
inoki247:
Yeah thats because most songs that are been dished out has no "bridge" in them na those days dem dry sing song for 9ja with "bridges" song go come be 4:50min.
Re: Omah Lay: 'This Time Last Year, I Didn't Know People Would Ever Hear My Songs' by Erojepromise(f): 10:18pm On Nov 20, 2020
AlphaMajestic:
my own is dat his far better and far manageable than rema first of all, wizkid, that mumu davido, ,joeboy and that other fireboy wey keep mouth like toto
ah no joeboy and fireboy sings better songs no denying that...
Re: Omah Lay: 'This Time Last Year, I Didn't Know People Would Ever Hear My Songs' by Codedreamer: 10:30pm On Nov 20, 2020
MrAnele:
That's life for you.. By this time last 5 years i never knew I'd be a web developer.. But today i build websites for a living
How do you market your service sir?
Re: Omah Lay: 'This Time Last Year, I Didn't Know People Would Ever Hear My Songs' by Mgada1(m): 10:55pm On Nov 20, 2020
You "Influence" still my best keep up boy.
Re: Omah Lay: 'This Time Last Year, I Didn't Know People Would Ever Hear My Songs' by AlphaMajestic: 11:13pm On Nov 20, 2020
Obakoolex:

Oponu ordinary national anthem you no fit sing correctly

cockroach...
Re: Omah Lay: 'This Time Last Year, I Didn't Know People Would Ever Hear My Songs' by Princessbettyj(f): 11:25pm On Nov 20, 2020
MrAnele:
That's life for you.. By this time last 5 years i never knew I'd be a web developer.. But today i build websites for a living

Waohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Same with my boyfriend
Re: Omah Lay: 'This Time Last Year, I Didn't Know People Would Ever Hear My Songs' by Princelyon247(m): 12:01am On Nov 21, 2020
bugatti02:
sad Irony of life, Once the pendulum turns towards you, Bro You'll smile forever.
Sure

1 Like

Re: Omah Lay: 'This Time Last Year, I Didn't Know People Would Ever Hear My Songs' by CNNupdate(m): 3:35am On Nov 21, 2020
Never Give Up
Re: Omah Lay: 'This Time Last Year, I Didn't Know People Would Ever Hear My Songs' by MrAnele(m): 7:38am On Nov 21, 2020
Uniique:

I see you onwu. I see you. CEO Aso designs. This guy is the best graphic designer and web developer I know

Caje?
Re: Omah Lay: 'This Time Last Year, I Didn't Know People Would Ever Hear My Songs' by nolywe(m): 10:18am On Nov 21, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

This Young guy will go
Far
He is now the latest odogwu in music
Heard his grandfather was a legend in music to
I play one of his songs almost everyday
Title Damm
I love the part he said
I know am a bad boy, I no get work, I dey smoke cigar and I dey blow skunk and I know I get boys, wey dey do wrongs we dey tire gittar and we dey shoot gun

I no come sabi the rest shaa
Buh nigga is lyrically good to go
what is sensible in this lyrics??
Re: Omah Lay: 'This Time Last Year, I Didn't Know People Would Ever Hear My Songs' by Uniique(m): 8:40am On Nov 22, 2020
MrAnele:

Caje?

No

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dike Churchill Vs Dabota Lawson: Who Nailed It Better With This Hairstyle? / Stephanie Linus Is Looking So HOT In These Her New Pictures (PHOTOS) / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Introduction Held Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.