Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,630 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Want To Know How To Harness The Power Of The Net with Racksterli? Enter Here! - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Want To Know How To Harness The Power Of The Net with Racksterli? Enter Here! (6995 Views)

Is Racksterli Legit? / Have You Heard Of Racksterli? / Earn 1- 2$ Daily For Free! Earn While Surfing The Net (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Want To Know How To Harness The Power Of The Net with Racksterli? Enter Here! by ThePropertyGuy: 7:40pm On Dec 30, 2020
There you go as they all do. Why am I not surprised?

Off point, defensive and marketing/promotion piece guised as a response. When one fails to understand and respond to specific queries, it calls to questions every other submission ones made.

TheManofTomorrow:

There are no gray areas or imaginary sources when it comes to Racksterli. Please get that before you say anything further. You need just ask question. Do not accuse when you don't understand how it works.

That's why Racksterli is way distinct and different from your regular platforms. Or how else do you think they achieve 65k investors withing just 6months of their operation and scoring more on a daily?

The CEO is as plain as plain gets he gives investors the last details even before they become integrated. His location as at now is known to everybody that cares to know.

Work for it as how? By sharing a sponsored post on FB that won't require up to 1minute of your time daily. Lol.

Why are you hell bent on pulling this platform down by the way when it obvious they have been blessing a lot of Nigerian and doing things even our government are not doing for us.

And I'm here to share the good news to as many people as I can. I already people from this medium benefitting from it and they'll be testimonies soon.

Trust me, if I start dropping proves and testimony, this thread will be page up in no time.

Know this and know peace.

1 Like

Re: Want To Know How To Harness The Power Of The Net with Racksterli? Enter Here! by TheManofTomorrow(m): 9:17pm On Dec 30, 2020
ThePropertyGuy:
There you go as they all do. Why am I not surprised?

Off point, defensive and marketing/promotion piece guised as a response. When one fails to understand and respond to specific queries, it calls to questions every other submission ones made.

Okay Bye
Re: Want To Know How To Harness The Power Of The Net with Racksterli? Enter Here! by ThePropertyGuy: 10:25pm On Dec 30, 2020
Not everybody has minced meat for brains.

Let’s wait for the inevitable.

TheManofTomorrow:

Okay Bye
Re: Want To Know How To Harness The Power Of The Net with Racksterli? Enter Here! by TheManofTomorrow(m): 8:55pm On Dec 31, 2020
ThePropertyGuy:
Not everybody has minced meat for brains.

It will shock you.

Seasons greetings to all Racksterlans home and abroad. 2021 is going to be a good year.

Happy New year in advance
Re: Want To Know How To Harness The Power Of The Net with Racksterli? Enter Here! by ThePropertyGuy: 12:47am On Jan 02, 2021
The only thing that’s shocking is how you are excited by such banality.

TheManofTomorrow:

It will shock you.

Seasons greetings to all Racksterlans home and abroad. 2021 is going to be a good year.

Happy New year in advance
Re: Want To Know How To Harness The Power Of The Net with Racksterli? Enter Here! by TheManofTomorrow(m): 2:57pm On Jan 02, 2021
ThePropertyGuy:
The only thing that’s shocking is how you are excited by such banality.

Ok, keep waiting, while, you wait for the inevitable. People are causing out in millions.

Your wait won't make you a dime. Neither will your stories here.
Re: Want To Know How To Harness The Power Of The Net with Racksterli? Enter Here! by ThePropertyGuy: 7:04pm On Jan 02, 2021
People? You are certainly not one of them. Your referrals is how you plan to cash out your own millions

We don’t stress over dimes and I don’t think you should either. How many people do you think you can refer on your journey to “millions”.

Stay on topic. The request was to please explain why it makes any sense to pay for a package so that you can have the opportunity to share adds on your network to get paid.

The fact that one doesn’t see that one pays and has to work for one’s ROI calls to question one’s comprehension and analytical skills. The fact that one struggles to stay on topic and address specific queries betrays one’s problem solving skills. I’ll take the persons judgment with a pinch of salt

TheManofTomorrow:

Ok, keep waiting, while, you wait for the inevitable. People are causing out in millions.

Your wait won't make you a dime. Neither will your stories here.
Re: Want To Know How To Harness The Power Of The Net with Racksterli? Enter Here! by TheManofTomorrow(m): 8:43pm On Jan 02, 2021
Happy New Year People.

And again. Racksterli hit 70k members yesterday.

Re: Want To Know How To Harness The Power Of The Net with Racksterli? Enter Here! by TheManofTomorrow(m): 8:49pm On Jan 02, 2021
ThePropertyGuy:
People? You are certainly not one of them. Your referrals is how you plan to cash out your own millions

We don’t stress over dimes and I don’t think you should either. How many people do you think you can refer on your journey to “millions”.

Stay on topic. The request was to please explain why it makes any sense to pay for a package so that you can have the opportunity to share adds on your network to get paid.

The fact that one doesn’t see that one pays and has to work for one’s ROI calls to question one’s comprehension and analytical skills. The fact that one struggles to stay on topic and address specific queries betrays one’s problem solving skills. I’ll take the persons judgment with a pinch of salt

Do what you like bro. It's a new year. No stress. You are not one of the audience I'm addressing afterall.

Those I am addressing already took action or are planning to.

Thanks for stopping by. At least you made this thread trend without effort. More awareness for me. Nothing for you.

PS; I am responsible for what I say, not how you chose to decode it. Shalom!

Meanwhile, one of my payment for Racksterli Premium plan dropped today cool

Re: Want To Know How To Harness The Power Of The Net with Racksterli? Enter Here! by ThePropertyGuy: 10:37pm On Jan 02, 2021
The worst lies are the ones you tell yourself. Don’t deceive yourself. It’s just you and you alone.

Stay on topic stop being fancy with words and address the queries. It’s that simple.

It’s interesting to see where your pride is. There’s a bigger purpose here, by far bigger than what you will comprehend.

TheManofTomorrow:

Do what you like bro. It's a new year. No stress. You are not one of the audience I'm addressing afterall.

Those I am addressing already took action or are planning to.

Thanks for stopping by. At least you made this thread trend without effort. More awareness for me. Nothing for you.

PS; I am responsible for what I say, not how you chose to decode it. Shalom!

Meanwhile, one of my payment for Racksterli Premium plan dropped today cool
Re: Want To Know How To Harness The Power Of The Net with Racksterli? Enter Here! by ThePropertyGuy: 11:26am On Jan 04, 2021
Flee from laziness, both mind and body. It’s only a lazy mind that will cook up and promote such banality in the name of investment.

The fall will even be faster than it began.

1 Like

Re: Want To Know How To Harness The Power Of The Net with Racksterli? Enter Here! by ThePropertyGuy: 11:30am On Jan 04, 2021
You think promoting 70k subscribers (according to somebody of questionable judgement) gives it any credibility?

All it just mean is that there are 70k gullibles.

Flee from laziness, both mind and body. It’s only a lazy mind that will cook up and promote such banality in the name of investment.

TheManofTomorrow:
Happy New Year People.

And again. Racksterli hit 70k members yesterday.

Re: Want To Know How To Harness The Power Of The Net with Racksterli? Enter Here! by TheManofTomorrow(m): 4:28pm On Jan 04, 2021
ThePropertyGuy:
You think promoting 70k subscribers (according to somebody of questionable judgement) gives it any credibility?

All it just mean is that there are 70k gullibles.

If earning passive income from home for the past 7months now accounts for being gullible. I don't mind to be the most gullible on Earth then.

Ok, you have been noticed. Thanks for stopping by.
Re: Want To Know How To Harness The Power Of The Net with Racksterli? Enter Here! by ThePropertyGuy: 11:23pm On Jan 04, 2021
The worst lies are the ones you tell yourself.

Again you betray your comprehension and analytical skills. So because you claim it has been paying you for whatever number of months that’s why it’s a worthwhile “investment”?

Laziness of the mind. Aversion to critical thinking and drifting off point. A request to you on the rationality of the venture’s model and you struggle.

Flee from laziness

TheManofTomorrow:

If earning passive income from home for the past 7months now accounts for being gullible. I don't mind to be the most gullible on Earth then.

Ok, you have been noticed. Thanks for stopping by.

Re: Want To Know How To Harness The Power Of The Net with Racksterli? Enter Here! by TheManofTomorrow(m): 10:20am On Jan 05, 2021
Words from the CEO.

If you need the CEO's number. You can also DM me. I'll just ignore the clown above

Re: Want To Know How To Harness The Power Of The Net with Racksterli? Enter Here! by ThePropertyGuy: 11:18am On Jan 05, 2021
Early signs of people with repressed analytical abilities.

"Worships" people carrying meaningless titles and repress their analytical abilities.

CEO this CEO that like he/she is infallible. Because it is from a percieved "god" they shut down critical thinking.

Every query thrown at them they struggle and simple recite what's been fed to them.

TheManofTomorrow:
Words from the CEO.

If you need the CEO's number. You can also DM me. I'll just ignore the clown above

2 Likes

Re: Want To Know How To Harness The Power Of The Net with Racksterli? Enter Here! by TheManofTomorrow(m): 11:21pm On Jan 05, 2021
Action takers.

Welcome

Re: Want To Know How To Harness The Power Of The Net with Racksterli? Enter Here! by TheManofTomorrow(m): 11:59pm On Jan 05, 2021
Omo. To hit 100k before January ends. Take it

Meanwhile, I will be cashing out this account tomorrow. Stay tuned for update guys. I will drop the alert here.

Add all the earning together and multiply by 380(That's their dollar conversion. I"ll tell you when it drops tomorrow)

Re: Want To Know How To Harness The Power Of The Net with Racksterli? Enter Here! by TheManofTomorrow(m): 1:40pm On Jan 07, 2021
The due date which was yesterday. Cashed out at 10 clock. The alert dropped before 7' o clock this morning.

Check my earning 65$+493$ =558 * 380( this is their dollar conversion)
= 212,040naira

And here you have it. So what haven't you joined Racksterli? cool

Re: Want To Know How To Harness The Power Of The Net with Racksterli? Enter Here! by TheManofTomorrow(m): 8:11am On Jan 08, 2021
Racksterli at 85k

Re: Want To Know How To Harness The Power Of The Net with Racksterli? Enter Here! by dadebayo1(m): 7:14pm On Jan 10, 2021
Re: Want To Know How To Harness The Power Of The Net with Racksterli? Enter Here! by ThePropertyGuy: 8:52am On Jan 12, 2021
Laziness of the mind and body. Simply pasting your affiliate link. You couldn’t even be bothered to at least try to mislead and misinform people like some others will do.

Don’t be pawns in other people’s schemes. Always a pawn never a king.

dadebayo1:
https://racksterli.com/affiliate?id=88677
Re: Want To Know How To Harness The Power Of The Net with Racksterli? Enter Here! by dadebayo1(m): 9:13am On Jan 12, 2021
ThePropertyGuy:
Laziness of the mind and body. Simply seeing the affiliate link. I couldn’t even be bothered to at least try to mislead and misinform people like some others will do.

I will not be pawns in other people’s schemes. Always a pawn never a king.

Re: Want To Know How To Harness The Power Of The Net with Racksterli? Enter Here! by ThePropertyGuy: 9:26am On Jan 12, 2021
You are just reinforcing my point

[quote author=dadebayo1 post=97974158][/quote]
Re: Want To Know How To Harness The Power Of The Net with Racksterli? Enter Here! by dadebayo1(m): 9:47am On Jan 12, 2021
ThePropertyGuy:
I am just reinforcing my point

Re: Want To Know How To Harness The Power Of The Net with Racksterli? Enter Here! by vanvickie(m): 7:45pm On Jan 12, 2021
Good evening, please how do I get the coupon code?
Re: Want To Know How To Harness The Power Of The Net with Racksterli? Enter Here! by TheManofTomorrow(m): 2:48am On Jan 13, 2021
Now at 95k. To hit 100k before the end of this week.

Re: Want To Know How To Harness The Power Of The Net with Racksterli? Enter Here! by TheManofTomorrow(m): 2:48am On Jan 13, 2021
vanvickie:
Good evening, please how do I get the coupon code?

Okay, responded to your message on WhatsApp
Re: Want To Know How To Harness The Power Of The Net with Racksterli? Enter Here! by Vasgas: 9:51am On Jan 13, 2021
Hawkfund
Re: Want To Know How To Harness The Power Of The Net with Racksterli? Enter Here! by TheManofTomorrow(m): 2:26pm On Jan 21, 2021
Racksterli at 120k subscribers

Re: Want To Know How To Harness The Power Of The Net with Racksterli? Enter Here! by TheManofTomorrow(m): 5:54pm On Jan 22, 2021
Welcome forbes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stocks Market Records N314bn Gain In First Half / Wema Bank Shares / How To Make Quick Money Just By Trading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.