Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,405 members, 7,800,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Want To Know How To Harness The Power Of The Net with Racksterli? Enter Here! - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Want To Know How To Harness The Power Of The Net with Racksterli? Enter Here! (6994 Views)

Is Racksterli Legit? / Have You Heard Of Racksterli? / Earn 1- 2$ Daily For Free! Earn While Surfing The Net (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Want To Know How To Harness The Power Of The Net with Racksterli? Enter Here! by ThePropertyGuy: 6:07am On Feb 27, 2021
Dissociative identity disorder is more subtle than most people think.

Covering up crap with sprinkles and icing doesn’t make it cake...it’s still crap.

TheManofTomorrow:

Okay noticed. wink

1 Like

Re: Want To Know How To Harness The Power Of The Net with Racksterli? Enter Here! by TheManofTomorrow(m): 6:03pm On Mar 08, 2021
Racksterli site went for an upgrade. This will be back either today or tomorrow wink
Re: Want To Know How To Harness The Power Of The Net with Racksterli? Enter Here! by ThePropertyGuy: 5:23am On Mar 12, 2021
DOA just like this thread

Hope you have Davido’s personal number.

The things people sell their souls for.

Flee from laziness of the mind and body

TheManofTomorrow:
Racksterli site went for an upgrade. This will be back either today or tomorrow wink
Re: Want To Know How To Harness The Power Of The Net with Racksterli? Enter Here! by Kennyking1234: 1:17pm On Mar 12, 2021
TheManofTomorrow:
lol in your dreams.
Re: Want To Know How To Harness The Power Of The Net with Racksterli? Enter Here! by Kennyking1234: 1:18pm On Mar 12, 2021
ThePropertyGuy:
DOA just like this thread

Hope you have Davido’s personal number.

The things people sell their souls for.

Flee from laziness of the mind and body

Bro you have been correct. Its a scam program. I tried warning on this thread but my post got deleted and I got banned
Re: Want To Know How To Harness The Power Of The Net with Racksterli? Enter Here! by peeps4u: 3:22pm On Mar 12, 2021
Where are you now?

I advise you now to be careful with how you spend whatever you made from racksterli* because your sense of judgement is obviously poor. You might not be lucky this time

TheManofTomorrow:

You still don't get it, do you? cheesy

Almost everybody will still do Racksterli, most people are just delaying things grin. I promise you that. I'll here to quote you by next two month once Racksterli hits 300k suscribers.

I'm that confident in them.

The thing is I don't trust any online platform, I only trust the information I have on them and as such, the information I'm having on Racksterli is one that is reassuring.
Re: Want To Know How To Harness The Power Of The Net with Racksterli? Enter Here! by Bigsecret(f): 7:47pm On Mar 12, 2021
It has crashed!!! I hope you have learned your lesson?
TheManofTomorrow:

You still don't get it, do you? cheesy

Almost everybody will still do Racksterli, most people are just delaying things grin. I promise you that. I'll here to quote you by next two month once Racksterli hits 300k suscribers.

I'm that confident in them.

The thing is I don't trust any online platform, I only trust the information I have on them and as such, the information I'm having on Racksterli is one that is reassuring.

1 Like

Re: Want To Know How To Harness The Power Of The Net with Racksterli? Enter Here! by TheManofTomorrow(m): 9:59am On Mar 13, 2021
Bigsecret:
It has crashed!!! I hope you have learned your lesson?

Crashed based on what Criteria?

Don't just conclude in things. Learn to do your research on something before saying it. Even at that, your research might be wrong. Don't follow the crowd to conclude but you have a point too. Peace
Re: Want To Know How To Harness The Power Of The Net with Racksterli? Enter Here! by adelafe2019: 1:43pm On Mar 13, 2021
Rest in peace Racksterli!

1 Like

Re: Want To Know How To Harness The Power Of The Net with Racksterli? Enter Here! by TheManofTomorrow(m): 4:34pm On Mar 13, 2021
Racksterli is back. Learn to carry out your research about something at least before coming here say what you don't know.

Re: Want To Know How To Harness The Power Of The Net with Racksterli? Enter Here! by Kennyking1234: 4:08pm On Apr 04, 2021
TheManofTomorrow:
Racksterli is back. Learn to carry out your research about something at least before coming here say what you don't know.
lol
Re: Want To Know How To Harness The Power Of The Net with Racksterli? Enter Here! by Teeneyo(m): 5:15pm On Apr 04, 2021
TheManofTomorrow:
o back ti
mayb in ur backyard

1 Like

Re: Want To Know How To Harness The Power Of The Net with Racksterli? Enter Here! by Bignuell(m): 9:06am On Dec 25, 2021
The OP that created this thread. At this moment how'd you feel, how'd you feel knowing you've package lies and deceit making it look like a christmas gift. Never invested though but all the perpetrators of this crime won't go unpunish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stocks Market Records N314bn Gain In First Half / Wema Bank Shares / How To Make Quick Money Just By Trading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.