Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Gunmen Kidnap Passengers In A Bus & Edo LGA Boss, Prof. Waziri Edokpa - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kidnap Passengers In A Bus & Edo LGA Boss, Prof. Waziri Edokpa (23369 Views)

Gunmen Intercept Commercial Bus In Imo, Kidnap Passengers / Gunmen Kill Nicholas Ofodile, Three Others, Kidnap Passengers In Kogi (Graphic) / Bus Driver Shot Dead As Gunmen Kidnap Passengers In Rivers. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Passengers In A Bus & Edo LGA Boss, Prof. Waziri Edokpa by ThatFairGuy: 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2020
Sonoyom:

Is this the first case of kidnapping in Edo state or in our country?
The truth is that our security system is nothing to write home about. Just go to the North West and have a first hand experience of what i am talking about.
It wasn't this worse. THIS is what EndSARS protesters has caused
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Passengers In A Bus & Edo LGA Boss, Prof. Waziri Edokpa by Sonoyom(m): 8:09pm On Nov 20, 2020
Golan007:

The problem I have with many of you is that you just create a rumour than start to believe it.

Which hoodlums and which government?

Did Obaseki for instance hire hoodlums to release prisoners?

Did Sanwo-olu hire thugs to loot and torch public property?

I created a rumour?
There is absolutely no need having a conversation with you.
Good night.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Passengers In A Bus & Edo LGA Boss, Prof. Waziri Edokpa by Golan007: 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2020
Sonoyom:

I created a rumour?
There is absolutely no need having a conversation with you.
Good night.

Your knowledge of the English language appears very shallow.

Bye.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Passengers In A Bus & Edo LGA Boss, Prof. Waziri Edokpa by Sonoyom(m): 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

It wasn't this worse. THIS is what EndSARS protesters has caused
Are you actually saying that the country or the state was safe before the#EndSARS protest?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Passengers In A Bus & Edo LGA Boss, Prof. Waziri Edokpa by ThatFairGuy: 8:13pm On Nov 20, 2020
Sonoyom:

Are you actually saying that the country or the state was safe before the#EndSARS protest?
Yes. the kidnapping and other vices wasn't like that in the state. I have my blood Over there

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Passengers In A Bus & Edo LGA Boss, Prof. Waziri Edokpa by Sonoyom(m): 8:14pm On Nov 20, 2020
Golan007:

Bye.
Maybe you should point out the errors and make corrections to it just for the sake of knowledge.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Passengers In A Bus & Edo LGA Boss, Prof. Waziri Edokpa by ipobarethieves: 8:21pm On Nov 20, 2020
sad sad They looted police gunz.Even hailed "Inspector Osaro sad,Osama etc in police uniform sad" Prison break sad, Arsonists and expect to sleep well grin sad undecided? Una neva see anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Passengers In A Bus & Edo LGA Boss, Prof. Waziri Edokpa by Redhot111(m): 8:26pm On Nov 20, 2020
Golan007:

Factor it into your statements.

Bros you are not thinking.are you? The jailbreak of a thing could have been done by any group ranging from some protesters, moles, thugs sponsored by one. Some elements possibly hijacked the protest just to give an soured image to the protest. Besides where were the prison officials when the deed was done? Bros 1st learn to think with an open and unbiased mined. Then whatever the case was, is that police should fyop doing their work?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Passengers In A Bus & Edo LGA Boss, Prof. Waziri Edokpa by Sonoyom(m): 8:27pm On Nov 20, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Yes. the kidnapping and other vices wasn't like that in the state. I have my blood Over there
How many incidents of this nature has occurred after the #EndSARS protest in the state.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Passengers In A Bus & Edo LGA Boss, Prof. Waziri Edokpa by Sonoyom(m): 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2020
Golan007:

Bye.
Please point out the errors and make corrections to them.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Passengers In A Bus & Edo LGA Boss, Prof. Waziri Edokpa by Perfectnumber6(m): 8:31pm On Nov 20, 2020
Whiteshield:

You that your mother rolled dice to determine who your father is.

And my life is 100% percent better than yours Ize Iyamumu supporter n loser
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Passengers In A Bus & Edo LGA Boss, Prof. Waziri Edokpa by 9jaBlogger: 8:36pm On Nov 20, 2020
Ekpekaycee:
A professor as a local government council chairman? So the quest for power can make a whole Prof. to stoop so low? Anyway, I pray he regains his freedom and also his freedom from political captivity.

He doubles as lecturer at AAU, Ekpoma
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Passengers In A Bus & Edo LGA Boss, Prof. Waziri Edokpa by Heffalump(m): 8:56pm On Nov 20, 2020
Xisnin:
Edo insecurity seems to be worse than Lagos. The police should go back to work.

Cult policemen may be behind the atrocities going on in Benin City. These bad guys are well known to police officers, especially the ones in cult.

Solution is to transfer majority of the policemen in Edo to other states in exchange.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Passengers In A Bus & Edo LGA Boss, Prof. Waziri Edokpa by Whiteshield: 8:58pm On Nov 20, 2020
Perfectnumber6:

And my life is 100% percent better than yours Ize Iyamumu supporter n loser

That is because you were born into poverty and to worthless people. You have never tasted quality living and so, you don't even know what a quality life means.
You are just a nonentity roaming around.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Passengers In A Bus & Edo LGA Boss, Prof. Waziri Edokpa by Golan007: 9:17pm On Nov 20, 2020
Redhot111:

Bros you are not thinking.are you? The jailbreak of a thing could have been done by any group ranging from some protesters, moles, thugs sponsored by one. Some elements possibly hijacked the protest just to give an soured image to the protest. Besides where were the prison officials when the deed was done? Bros 1st learn to think with an open and unbiased mined. Then whatever the case was, is that police should fyop doing their work?

Yoi wanted a massacre right?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Passengers In A Bus & Edo LGA Boss, Prof. Waziri Edokpa by Redhot111(m): 9:29pm On Nov 20, 2020
Golan007:

Yoi wanted a massacre right?

What massacre are you talking about? I guess you are too sentimentally inclined to understand that this officials are trained on how to resiist a thing like this should it come to that. Besides there is no prove that they were even resisted or tried to be stopped. Or you are telling the protesters went there collected the keys open the prison while the officials we're sleeping?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Passengers In A Bus & Edo LGA Boss, Prof. Waziri Edokpa by Golan007: 9:31pm On Nov 20, 2020
Redhot111:

What massacre are you talking about? I guess you are too sentimentally inclined to understand that this officials are trained on how to resiist a thing like this should it come to that. Besides there is no prove that they were even resisted or tried to be stopped. Or you are telling the protesters went there collected the keys open the prison while the officials we're sleeping?

Resist what?

A mob from inside and out?

What planet are you from?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Passengers In A Bus & Edo LGA Boss, Prof. Waziri Edokpa by Perfectnumber6(m): 9:38pm On Nov 20, 2020
Whiteshield:

That is because you were born into poverty and to worthless people. You have never tasted quality living and so, you don't even know what a quality life means.
You are just a nonentity roaming around.

This shows that am talking to an idiot. Tell me where you reside in Edo/Nigeria let me come ball u when i come for Xmas break. See this one oo
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Passengers In A Bus & Edo LGA Boss, Prof. Waziri Edokpa by Whiteshield: 9:47pm On Nov 20, 2020
Perfectnumber6:

This shows that am talking to an idiot. Tell me where you reside in Edo/Nigeria let me come ball u when i come for Xmas break. See this one oo

Go and use the money to feed your starving parents in the village. Thereafter, branch into the nearest primary school and start from Primary 1. Your grammar is a national tragedy.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Passengers In A Bus & Edo LGA Boss, Prof. Waziri Edokpa by lexy2014: 10:19pm On Nov 20, 2020
Whiteshield:

Nothing much. Bandits are killing the people there on a daily.

U mean this thing hasn't stopped
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Passengers In A Bus & Edo LGA Boss, Prof. Waziri Edokpa by Hassanmaye(m): 10:23pm On Nov 20, 2020
Two prisons open in broad daylight blood of Zachariah!! Edo state will definitely be hell on earth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Passengers In A Bus & Edo LGA Boss, Prof. Waziri Edokpa by PrinceMajestic: 10:48pm On Nov 20, 2020
Sonoyom:

Is this the first case of kidnapping in Edo state or in our country?
The truth is that our security system is nothing to write home about. Just go to the North West and have a first hand experience of what i am talking about.
god punish you. You worsened situation of things and you're not remorseful, you and all the evil endsars people will not go unpunished
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Passengers In A Bus & Edo LGA Boss, Prof. Waziri Edokpa by PrinceMajestic: 10:49pm On Nov 20, 2020
Bastard protesters.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Passengers In A Bus & Edo LGA Boss, Prof. Waziri Edokpa by PrinceMajestic: 10:53pm On Nov 20, 2020
Heffalump:

Cult policemen may be behind the atrocities going on in Benin City. These bad guys are well known to police officers, especially the ones in cult.

Solution is to transfer majority of the policemen in Edo to other states in exchange.
idiot
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Passengers In A Bus & Edo LGA Boss, Prof. Waziri Edokpa by Golan007: 11:06pm On Nov 20, 2020
24four:
[s][/s]
Olodo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Newborn Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned In Front Of A Church In Rivers State / First Bank Security Men Assault Customer Inside Banking Hall (Video) / US Customs Agents Seize $40K From Nigerian Traveler At BWI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.